Die Borussen
guest7
Forza
Mamad
vivabarca38
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling - Page 3 Empty Re: Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:00 am

I looked into Babun's eyes and knew he had ill intentions :king:

OT. Iniesta is the better dribbler atm for me

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling - Page 3 Empty Re: Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 am

WTF ? Marcelo dribbles forward and wingers, Iniesta dribbles midfielders and defenders, that says a lot.

Iniesta is the second best dribbler after Messi imo.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

Joaquin????
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:12 pm

El Pipita wrote:WTF ? Marcelo dribbles forward and wingers, Iniesta dribbles midfielders and defenders, that says a lot.

You really think Marcelo does not dribble defenders? Seriously? And you're a Madrid fan? Do you ever watch our games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 pm

I'd say Marcelo dribbles more defenders than midfielders.....not that it makes a difference because he has alot of space where he''s dribbling.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Crimson wrote:
El Pipita wrote:WTF ? Marcelo dribbles forward and wingers, Iniesta dribbles midfielders and defenders, that says a lot.

You really think Marcelo does not dribble defenders? Seriously? And you're a Madrid fan? Do you ever watch our games?

I didn't say Marcelo doesn't dribble defenders. he dribbles but less than Iniesta who's always against a horde of defenders. note the mention the space Marcelo has while Iniesta always has to dribbles in tight spaces.

Last edited by El Pipita on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 pm

most of Marcelos dribbles are at the byline with very LITTLE space... so to speak
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Iniesta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Se7en wrote:Iniesta average dribbling per game: 2.3

Marcelo's average dribbling per game: 2.2

Iniesta's went up 0.1 after tommorows game, so Marcelo can still retake the throne

Also Marcelo is a LB, so he doesn't get in attacking positions as often as Iniesta

Diego Maradona "Marcelo is the third best player in La Liga"

AKA MARCELO >>>>> INIESTA

:lol!:
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Seriously, you guys play football?? If you did, you would know that is far easier to drible playing as left back than playing as AM like Iniesta.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:50 pm

free_cat wrote:Seriously, you guys play football?? If you did, you would know that is far easier to drible playing as left back than playing as AM like Iniesta.

well thats normal considering that dribbling attackers n midfielders is easier than dribbling defenders.. but marcelo tends to go forward very often and you can consider him as a winger using his dribbling skills

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am

Some Madrid fans here :facepalm:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:14 am

Abramovich wrote:Some Madrid fans here :facepalm:

Glad i'm not one of them. some people just can't be unbiased. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:17 am

free_cat wrote:Seriously, you guys play football?? If you did, you would know that is far easier to drible playing as left back than playing as AM like Iniesta.

Yeah I do. And what you just said is totally bullshit, lmfao
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:19 am

Meh i don't watch either of them but i'll quickly give my .2 about the last few posts. if you play in the middle, i would say it's harder to dribble, because the quality of the defending player will be higher, when it comes to defending. Like if barce were facing Arsenal, Iniesta would have to dribble let's around Song, koscielny and Verlmaelen. You won't always be facing these but these are the guys that are in your path. Abidal though, would have to dribble past Walcott (who is probably not even gonna defend against him coz he's higher up the pitch), and Sagna (he's a gun but not too many RB's like him). In addition, he doesn't have to worry about anyone coming from his left side trying to snatch the ball off him. Iniesta has to control the ball from players coming in from all different angles...

Like i said that's my .2 and i hate Barce....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 pm

deadrave wrote:

well thats normal considering that dribbling attackers n midfielders is easier than dribbling defenders.. but marcelo tends to go forward very often and you can consider him as a winger using his dribbling skills

He does go forward very often, but he also dribles many time his winger, while bringing the ball forward.
It's extremely easy to drible a player if you are a defender, because attackers tend to come press at you with speed, and you only need to slighlty change direction, and unless the opposing team is pressing as a whole, there will be no one supporting him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:

Well, you probably can't drible anywhere on the pitch then.

Sidenote: that it is easier, it doesn't mean you have to do it more, generally defenders don't drible much to cut risk, but it is easier to drible where there are few players (2-3 forwards vs. 4-5 midfielders or 4/5 defenders) and especially if they come at you at speed.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:16 pm

For the people who havent seen marcelo dribble
http://blip.tv/islam-romh/marcelo-vieira-ultimate-skills-hd-6010587
Iniesta is probably better dribbler atm
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:10 pm

free_cat wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Sidenote: that it is easier, it doesn't mean you have to do it more, generally defenders don't drible much to cut risk, but it is easier to drible where there are few players (2-3 forwards vs. 4-5 midfielders or 4/5 defenders) and especially if they come at you at speed.

Its actually harder dude. Not to be cocky but I'm probably better then you.. lol.

But anyways, the thing is that dribbling on the wing as a fullback, its actually very hard mainly because you have to cut one direction only, and if you try to go to the inside you go on to your weaker foot.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Its actually harder dude. Not to be cocky but I'm probably better then you.. lol.

But anyways, the thing is that dribbling on the wing as a fullback, its actually very hard mainly because you have to cut one direction only, and if you try to go to the inside you go on to your weaker foot.
what makes you so sure that your better than him... people who act like that are probably shit.did u play for a
club or something?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3