Die Borussen
guest7
Forza
Mamad
vivabarca38
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling Empty Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 am

Madrid fans are telling me that marcelo is a better dribbler..which in my opinion is ridicilous,lets let the neutrals decide.
so who's better?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling Empty Re: Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling

Post by Mamad Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 am

Marcelo :dance:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling Empty Re: Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling

Post by Forza Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am

This topic is a bit too obscure for neutrals to care much about.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:31 am

Iniesta average dribbling per game: 2.3

Marcelo's average dribbling per game: 2.2

Iniesta's went up 0.1 after tommorows game, so Marcelo can still retake the throne

Also Marcelo is a LB, so he doesn't get in attacking positions as often as Iniesta

Diego Maradona "Marcelo is the third best player in La Liga"

AKA MARCELO >>>>> INIESTA
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 pm

i cant really compare

but if i have to i would say marcelo is more of a tricky one and iniesta more of the messi style dribbling
i believe marcelo can surpass and dribble his opponents as much and well as iniesta but with different style as i said
BUT
iniesta also would dribble some1 thinking already for his next move for example he wont dribble an opponent just to go forward he would do it cause he has already planed his next move
while
i believe marcelo does just cause he can and whatever comes after

another thing i believe is iniesta is more likely to succeed on dribbling his opponent cause he does it in safer way and a smarter one.

i say iniesta > marcelo at dribbling success marcelo > iniesta at tricky and more opponents being dribbled at time
cant really define more

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Iniesta's dribbling vs marcelo's dribbling Abe
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 pm

rooooooooooofl Madrid fans being ridiculous.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:rooooooooooofl Madrid fans being ridiculous.

You sure don't watch Marcelo play.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 pm

I would say that Iniesta is the better dribbling in thight spaces while marcelo is the better at full speed but overal I would say that Iniesta is the better dribbler because I think that iniesta is a better dribbler at full speed than marcelo is at dribbling in thight spaces..

Se7en wrote:Iniesta average dribbling per game: 2.3

Iniesta's went up 0.1 after tommorows game, so Marcelo can still retake the throne

Also Marcelo is a LB, so he doesn't get in attacking positions as often as Iniesta

Marcelo isnt really a leftback Laughing The guy cant defend for his life, he is more like a left winger who starts in the defence..

And just because maradona was a great player doesnt mean that he knows alot about football. Dont you remember all the stupid things that pele have said or zidane saying that ribery was the best player in the world and when he said that scholes was the best midfielder of his generation, when he himself is of the same genration?

oh and i really would like to know how they count the dribbling stat seeing as iniesta against sporting did easily more than 5 dribble, so i dont know how it only went up 0.1

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Marcelo isnt really a leftback Laughing The guy cant defend for his life he is more like a left winger who starts in the defence..

And just because maradona was a great player doesnt mean that he knows alot about football. Dont you remember all the stupid things that pele have said or zidane saying that ribery was the best player in the world and when he said that scholes was the best midfielder of his generation, when he himself is of the same genration?

oh and i really would like to know how they count the dribbling stat seeing as iniesta against sporting did easily more than 5 dribble. So i dont know how it only went up 0.1

It's becouse it's his average per game. Marcelo obviously doesn't just do 2 dribbles the whole game, but the average amount of dribbles he does are 2.

And yeah, he is still a left back. Saying he acts like a winger just shows you don't watch him. He plays more like a wide midfielder than a winger. (but he still plays as a LB)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Who is this "Madrid fans" you speak of who would say something like that? Not that it is fair to even compare a left back with a midfielder (which it isn't fair) but Iniesta dribbling capabilities are insane.

Marcelo is really good though but I really don't like this comparison...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Se7en wrote:

It's becouse it's his average per game. Marcelo obviously doesn't just do 2 dribbles the whole game, but the average amount of dribbles he does are 2.

And yeah, he is still a left back. Saying he acts like a winger just shows you don't watch him. He plays more like a wide midfielder than a winger. (but he still plays as a LB)

I know that its average per game, but in most games that I have seen Iniesta makes more than 2 succesfull game per game, so I still dont know how it works..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Iniesta is alot better,its a no contest.

But Marcelo clearly is the best dribbling wing back i have ever seen.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Iniesta's first touch is brilliant but dribbling is something different. sure Iniesta is a great dribbler but Marcelo is a born dribbler. the comparison isn't unfair or something.

and Marcelo is more tricky :coffee: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 pm

harhar11 wrote:I would say that Iniesta is the better dribbling in thight spaces while marcelo is the better at full speed but overal I would say that Iniesta is the better dribbler because I think that iniesta is a better dribbler at full speed than marcelo is at dribbling in thight spaces..

Marcelo isnt really a leftback Laughing The guy cant defend for his life, he is more like a left winger who starts in the defence..

oh and i really would like to know how they count the dribbling stat seeing as iniesta against sporting did easily more than 5 dribble, so i dont know how it only went up 0.1

STFU you cretin. I suppose both Xavi, Lippi, Guardiola and Figo know jack shit about football as well.

Anyways, They are very different dribblers. Marcelo uses tricks, while Iniesta uses intelligence and is by far the better dribbler. No contest here really.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:10 pm

jibers wrote:

STFU you cretin. I suppose both Xavi, Lippi, Guardiola and Figo know jack shit about football as well.

Anyways, They are very different dribblers. Marcelo uses tricks, while Iniesta uses intelligence and is by far the better dribbler. No contest here really.

You actually take that quote seriously? then I guess you belive that ribery is the best player in the world as well, right?

I bet that not even the majority Man utd and England fans belive in that :facepalm:

And awesome that you insult me for no reason at all... :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 pm

You guys talk like Marcelo is the tricky type that loses the ball often.

That is not true, he succeds far more than he loses it.

Dispossesed per game: 1.2 Marcelo, Iniesta 1.6

He is a tricky player that succeds alot more than he loses it. There are games where he could dribble past multiple players and don't even lose the ball one time.

Last edited by Se7en on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

harhar11 wrote:
jibers wrote:

You actually take that quote seriously? then I guess you belive that ribery is the best player in the world as well, right?

I bet that not even the majority Man utd and England fans belive in that :facepalm:

And awesome that you insult me for no reason at all... :facepalm:

Xavi, Figo and Guardiola said the same thing. I guess they are morons as well.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Se7en wrote:You guys talk like Marcelo is the tricky type that loses the ball often.

That is not true, he succeds far more than he loses it.

Dispossesed per game: 1.2 Marcelo, Iniesta 1.6

He is a tricky player that succeds alot more than he loses it. There are games where he could dribble past multiple players and don't even lose the ball one time.

You guys really need to take a step back with those statistics...

you realize that Iniesta plays in a different area of the pitch than Marcelo, and is hence more subject to lose the ball given that he is in a sea of midfielders and defenders? while Marcelo runs down the pitch on the left in support and isnt often surrounded.

Statistics are nice and all but this is turning into Castrol.forumotion. Iniesta is a superior dribbler, more intelligence, better technically, his close control is fantastic. Marcelo is great too but not as good. It takes nothing away from Marcelo, he just isnt as good.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Just when I thought, I had read as silly a notion as I was going to read coming out Madrid fans mouth...

The love for Marcelo really has no end lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Would have to side with an admin for this one. I think Mamad (notice how I actually say the name of the posters, not just go with usual crappy generalization) like Marcelo way too much.

The comparison is really unfair but Iniesta is simply a better dribbler. Nothing hard to admit really.

Last edited by Doc on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Could have sworn I saw Pipita post...going crazy by the hour today...)
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:27 pm

I don't even know where the OP got the idea from

He says some Madrid fans says Marcelo is better than Iniesta

Which Madrid fans? scratch
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:54 pm

If I had to take a wild guess I’d say those in page 1
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Iniesta.....Marcelo has a lot more freedom than him,even though both are top notch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Just when I thought, I had read as silly a notion as I was going to read coming out Madrid fans mouth...

The love for Marcelo really has no end lol

One or two silly Madrid fans don't make the whole fan base. I could argue that harhar, jiopsi and free_cat are just as silly or more Laughing

Those damn Farca fans and their scandals... :lol!:

How do you like it? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next