Sushi Master
la bestia negra
S
The Messiah
short circuit
22 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13

Post by The Messiah Fri May 11, 2012 11:52 am

rwo power wrote:Where did you get that Can is supposed to replace DVB? *curious*

And is the "reliable source" Rafa Honigstein?

No...My Cousin friends brother in-law works with Bayern, he tell him everything about Bayern and he lives in Germany.

He's also a Bayern fan, both of them

Please note that I was only told that Sahin is to replace Tymo by next season and Weiser should sign as well, but as for Can Replacing Van Buyten, I only said he's a candidate. that was my personal observation

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13

Post by The Messiah Fri May 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Review about tom, here is a video, he looks quite good.
http://vimeo.com/25101547

Also* Best Goalkeepers In The Bundesliga From Bild :
1-Roman Weidenfeller
2-Marc-André ter Stegen
3-Sven Ulreich
4- Ron-Robert Zieler
5-Bernd Leno
6- Diego Benaglio
7- Simon Jentzsch
8- Tom Starke
9- Tim Wiese
10- Manuel Neuer :facepalm:
11- Thomas Kraft
12-Oliver Baumann
13- Lars Unnerstall
14-Heinz Müller
15- Christian Wetklo

Statistic can be really useless at times, no wonder people rate Badstuber over Boateng...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Bild report that Bayern sign Tom Starke for free transfer, however according to my reliable classified informant, it was for 1million Euro
Well, kicker.de reported a transfer fee of about 1 mio Euro, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri May 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Weiser to Bayern has been in the papers for a couple weeks now, so that's happening. Can is probably still two seasons away from first team action, so I still think Bayern need a third defensive midfielder. Sahin, to my mind, is not defensive. Playing him and Schweinsteiger together will be just like playing Schweinsteiger and Kroos together, defensively. Ok, this will mean that Kroos is still at CAM, so Bayern should have incredible possession, but Sahin isn't exactly the god of tackles that Gustavo is.

And I think one replacement for Gustavo (Tymo) isn't enough. Though if I were Heynckes, and both Tymo and Gustavo were out, I'd probably play Boateng next to Schweini and play Dante and Goodstuber at CB, somehow I got the feeling Boateng would make a great DM.

He's got good movement, decent passing, is tall, strong, fast, and has great positioning.

And while
Sahin -- Schweinsteiger
----- Kroos
does look amazing, I really feel that it lacks defensive cover. Just look at the upcoming UCL final, there's only Tymo to replace Gustavo, and it's not unrealistic that he can't play DM for some reason. In the final it might very well be because he's playing CB.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 pm

@Idrisozet

BILD ratings are always somewhat dubious. Although, if they go for number of shots vs number of saved shots, then Tom Starke certainly has an advantage over Neuer as Neuer gets much fewer shots at his goal since he is at Bayern. And as he made three or so grave errors this season, the stats are not really in favour of Neuer when compared to some other keepers who got more shots at them, even if they's make the same amount of errors.

BTW, this is an interesting read, too:
http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/uodwerfqyug5bu93ofijqq/Show/Stats-Analysis-Costly-Errors-%28Leading-to-Goals%29
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 12, 2012 12:39 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Weiser to Bayern has been in the papers for a couple weeks now, so that's happening. Can is probably still two seasons away from first team action, so I still think Bayern need a third defensive midfielder. Sahin, to my mind, is not defensive. Playing him and Schweinsteiger together will be just like playing Schweinsteiger and Kroos together, defensively. Ok, this will mean that Kroos is still at CAM, so Bayern should have incredible possession, but Sahin isn't exactly the god of tackles that Gustavo is.

And I think one replacement for Gustavo (Tymo) isn't enough. Though if I were Heynckes, and both Tymo and Gustavo were out, I'd probably play Boateng next to Schweini and play Dante and Goodstuber at CB, somehow I got the feeling Boateng would make a great DM.

He's got good movement, decent passing, is tall, strong, fast, and has great positioning.

And while
Sahin -- Schweinsteiger
----- Kroos
does look amazing, I really feel that it lacks defensive cover. Just look at the upcoming UCL final, there's only Tymo to replace Gustavo, and it's not unrealistic that he can't play DM for some reason. In the final it might very well be because he's playing CB.

Kroos is different from Sahin, Unlike Kroos, Sahin is a natural CM and should form a better partnership with Schweini than Kroos, also having 3 DM doesn't really make much sense. Depth is ok, but too much depth is bad for team chemistry, Tymo rarely ever get playing time, so adding another DM would not be the best thing to do, left for me I would rather we sign Sahin and still keep Tymo, without signing any addition player in the middle.

If we still had a veteran player like Van Bommel, he would have been good for that 3rd DM role.

DM: Tymo, Gustavo, Sahin.
CM: Schweini, Sahin, Kroos.

In worst case scenario Alaba can come in as DM or CM or Badstuber(he played as DM with Bayern II)

You can't play 2 left footed CB....Dante-Badstuber, it's allowed only when you have no any other reasonable option available...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 12, 2012 6:07 am

SportBild: What team will be you be cheering for in the CL-Final?

Giroud (25): Since I've been a kid, I've been always interested in English football, but after the WC 2006 in Germany I've developed a liking in the Bundesliga. I love how the stadiums are filled with fans and the atmosphere is second to none. EPL and BL would be my choice, should I leave my current club. In the final I'll be a bit more inclined towards Bayern.

SB: Have you had talks with Ribery or has he in anyway persuaded you to come to Bayern?

G: Yeah, Ribery even stated in a TV show "Tele Foot" that I should join Bayern! He has told me about the life in Germany and about the Bundesliga. (In a positive manner)

Have you had talks with Bayern?

My manager has, yes.

Tottenham and Liverpool have you in their radar. What differences to you see between EPL and BL?

I'd say EPL is at the moment a step higher than BL. But because of the fanscene, the great stadium attendance and many other great players, it's the BL that has cought my interest. Moneywise it seems like the BL is catching up, too.

Gomez would probably be option No1. What is your idea of beeing part of the team (if you'd come to Bayern)?

This I have aknowledged. Gomez would be my contender and I know he is one of the best Europe has to offer. I think I would be up to the task!
I can image that because of the many matches that Bayern has to play, Gomez won't be able to play and be top-fit in all of them, that's where I come into play. For the important clashes he'll be there for sure.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 12, 2012 6:21 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Weiser to Bayern has been in the papers for a couple weeks now, so that's happening. Can is probably still two seasons away from first team action, so I still think Bayern need a third defensive midfielder. Sahin, to my mind, is not defensive. Playing him and Schweinsteiger together will be just like playing Schweinsteiger and Kroos together, defensively. Ok, this will mean that Kroos is still at CAM, so Bayern should have incredible possession, but Sahin isn't exactly the god of tackles that Gustavo is.

And while
Sahin -- Schweinsteiger
----- Kroos

Tymo has been speaking to russian clubs. Nerlinger mentioned that his contract extended automatically for one year, but the FCB web page still says that his contract ends in 2012. I would not be surprised if he doesnt come back after euro 2012. Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Gustavo, Sahin and Emre Can, as our DM sounds rather exciting!
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 12, 2012 9:36 am

Hoeneß: "There's a lot of work waiting for Nerlinger. He knows what the coach and board want."

"The chairman made money available, now it's his Nerlinger turn to spend it."

"Dortmund are the biggest opponent but I see Schalke right behind them. We'll have to wait and see how Gladbach deal with the success."

And, to finish it, a classic Hoeneß: "We'll improve our squad until we're the clear number one again. We have the money to do that."
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm

How much money are Bayern able to spend? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun May 13, 2012 3:41 am

The limit is probably the availability of Bayern targets, not their funds...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon May 14, 2012 11:03 am

All Bayern need after Shaqiri and Dante is a good backup striker and a backup Keeper. Berbatov and Manninger would be great. Maybe find a decent center midfielder in case Kroos and Schweini are both out, but i dont think its needed. Alaba or Jsami could also fill that role, or you could even just throw Tymo and Gustavo together if need be.

--Neuer--
--Lahm-- --Badstuber-- --Boateng-- --Alaba--
--Gustavo-- --Schweini--
--Robben-- --Kroos-- --Ribery--
--Gomez--

With this bench:
--Manninger--
--Rafinha-- --Dante-- --Van Buyten-- --Contento--
--Tymoschuk-- --Kroos--
--Muller-- --Usami-- --Shaqiri--
--Berbatov--

Thats a strong team right there.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

Well, Takashi Usami is on the way out; his contract won't be extended.
Tom Starke is on the way in as back-up keeper (source: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/tom-starke/absage-an-drobny-hoffenheim-keeper-soll-kommen-24080232.bild.html )
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon May 14, 2012 5:43 pm

juventus101 wrote:All Bayern need after Shaqiri and Dante is a good backup striker and a backup Keeper. Berbatov and Manninger would be great. Maybe find a decent center midfielder in case Kroos and Schweini are both out, but i dont think its needed. Alaba or Jsami could also fill that role, or you could even just throw Tymo and Gustavo together if need be.

--Neuer--
--Lahm-- --Badstuber-- --Boateng-- --Alaba--
--Gustavo-- --Schweini--
--Robben-- --Kroos-- --Ribery--
--Gomez--

With this bench:
--Manninger--
--Rafinha-- --Dante-- --Van Buyten-- --Contento--
--Tymoschuk-- --Kroos--
--Muller-- --Usami-- --Shaqiri--
--Berbatov--

Thats a strong team right there.

After Saturday match, we sure do need stronger bench than that, but U've to say maybe it's not even about the players, but just that Jupp isn't good enough to change tactics and beat Dortmund.

Now I understand why Madrid sacked him after winning the champions league....

We need to change everything, until there is a clear different between us and Dortmund, and we've the money to do that

--Neuer--
--Lahm-- --Howedes-- --Dante-- --Alaba--
--De Rossi--
--Schweini -- Kroos--
Robben-- -- -- -- -- -- --Ribery
--Lavezzi--

With this bench:
--Tom--
--Rafinha-- --Boateng-- --Badstuber-- --Contento--
--Gustavo-- --Sahin--
--Shaqiri-- --Muller-- --Vargas--
--Gomez--

Coach: Pep Guardiola

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Uli Hoeness already stated two or three days ago that Guardiola might be a very good coach, but he unfortunately doesn't speak German, so he will not be a proper option for Bayern. Moreover, Guardiola himself wants to take a year long sabbatical, IIRC. (Although, he could consider studying German during that ^^)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

Guardiola should totally brush up on his German :bow:

I just don't see it happening with all the Germany based managers already apparent in the BL. I personally want Rangnick or Favre.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Yeah, we're not English, we don't need foreign managers :coffee:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Lucien Favre is Swiss, though :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed May 16, 2012 6:25 am

Sign Robinho :coffee: He is a better finisher than Gomez Chaka
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 am

It's a big shame we couldn't land Montolivo for free, we need at least 6-7 new player next season and adding players like Montolivo on a free would have been amazing.

1: Tom Starke
2: Vargas
3: Dante
4: Sahin
5: Shaqiri
6: Berbatov
7: Falcao
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Wishlist - >

Technical Skilled Bomb Striker -> Gomez does not fit in Bayern because we need a ST who can hold the ball & play through balls to the wingers if needed or the wingers will get relegated to the touch line.

My Choice -> Falcao.

Play Falcao + Gomez. Or 45 minutes of each.

Left Winger -> There was no one to back Ribery. Hopefully with Shaqiri that will change.

CM/CAM -> IF Muller plays in the wing or ST we need a different CAM or a CM like Sahin to more Kroos up the pitch.

ST No.2 -> A young promising ST like say Hoillet or Guidetti because Gomez of Bomb ST might get an injury any time.

Today we were exposed. Olic was not Like for Like for Ribery. No1 could replace Muller. And We had no Plan B. If Gomez flops the whole team flops.

And Robben should not take Penalties. He has taken way too much shit & pressure. There is a breaking point. He is crumbling now. Let Gomez take it.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue May 22, 2012 1:40 am

Yeah, I really have no idea why Robben was taking the penalty shots in place of Gomez. When I have players going through issues like that I typically change the penatly taker and make sure that the person with the problems gets PK's against lesser competition to get their confidence back up. No idea what Klopp was thinking as a supporter, but if I was a player I'm happy that my coach had my back.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 3:51 am

Okay Board has panicked a bit. Probably lots more players to come in. Good for us,now after a trophy less season they will spend some cash.

Pizarro has been signed & Nerlinger has confirmed he is our 3rd ST & a Bomb will still come.

Apart from that strong rumours of Howedes have resurfaced,that we want him & now. Aparently we are not happy with Rafinfa & we will offer Cash + Rafinha.

Howedes coming in would probably bench an Inconsistent Boateng. Or maybe they will rotate

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 am

Bayern Munich are preparing a bid for Schalke defender Benedikt Howedes, Bild report. The German giants are willing to offer €5 million plus right-back Rafinha in exchange for the defensive all-rounder.

WHAT A BRILLIANT NEWS. Howedes CAN COME IN & no RAFINSHIT

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 1:58 am

I would rather release Van Buyten, sign Howedes and Keep Rafinha.

It's looks like the Board has really panicked, another thing the board need to consider is signing a real leader.

It's still hard for me to believe that our players were scared to take penalty, it's unheard off, where was Schweinsteiger or Kroos, I know Muller or Ribery would have stepped up.

We need experience midfielder, let say someone like Yaya Toure
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed May 23, 2012 2:08 am

Höwedes ain't coming considering we just signed Dante.

Schweinsteiger took a penalty... it was just bad luck.

I was surprised to not see Kroos kicking since he's great at shots. Chickened out? He's very young, still.

We would have really used Ribéry in the shootout. He's great at penalties and doesn't buckle under pressure.

The fail of the match was Robben... I mean if you already missed one, you have to recover yourself and take a 2nd penalty like a man, to make up for the failed first one.

I am also very surprised a Dutch guy is put ahead of like 5 Germans when it comes to taking penalties.

Argh. Just lots of fail that day I don't want to remember it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum