Sushi Master
la bestia negra
S
The Messiah
short circuit
22 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13

Post by Sushi Master Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 pm

I think he's too good and will leave. I've heard mainly Wolfsburg rumors.

I would not at all mind extending his contract. Every club needs a fighter like him.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:45 pm

AFAIK is it not 100% finalized that he'll leave. From what I read last, Olic said he is still considering his options.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Since Manuel Neuer is doing fine at Bayern, it looks as if they developed an appetite for Schalke GKs. Schalke U19 GK Lukas Raeder is apparently on the way to Munich to get into the Bayern II team which aims for a 3rd league promotion in the next season.

Source: http://www.reviersport.de/189321---schalke-a-junioren-verlieren-keeper-bayern.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Bayern are apparently interested in Porto's james Rodriguez. Source: google yourself Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:57 am

James Rodriguez is a nice talent, but it makes no sence at all considering we already have Shaqiri.

All future signings will be defense based, or as Gómez bench.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:23 pm

I just read the breaking news at Sport1 and they wrote that Andries Jonker will leave Bayern, while Mehmet Scholl will take over Bayern II now. Mehmet Scholl just achieved his coaching Pro licence some weeks ago and now is eligible to train Bundesliga teams, too.

Also from Sport1 news - looks like the Dante signing and Pizarro signing are actually edging closer, too, after all. Frankly, I don't really understand Dante and Pizza going to Bayern to mainly sit on the bench there except when they need to rest their starters.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Pizarro I could maybe understand... he's getting old and needs the money, perhaps? Plus he already knows his way around Munich.

Dante... well, wants a bigger club I guess. Although I don't know why everyone in Gladbach wants to jump ship when they are going off to the CL Sad.

He's be a Breno and van Buyten replacement, who will be both free agents.

Shit, that's: Olic, Breno, van Buyten, Pranjic, Butt getting off for free by my counts. Pizarro replaces Olic, Dante replaces van Buyten, Shaqiri Pranjic... Butt?

We need a young GK unless Sattelmaier gets the nod, but he doesn't seem to be all that good. Plus a young CB to replace Breno. No top club can live with 3 CBs.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Last I heard was that Van Buyten might get a contract extension if he wants one: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/verteidiger-van-buyten-darf-auf-weitere-bayern-jahre-hoffen-/news/anzeigen_87628.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 2 Empty Who are Bayern going to sign?

Post by Babun Sat May 05, 2012 10:24 am

Uli Hoeneß announced a big signing in attack in summer:
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/hoeness-will-eine-richtige-bombe-sturm-1554402.html

Translation of key points for English folks:

Hoeneß:
Our biggest worry is as followed: what to do if Gomez gets injured?
We'd need a top quality signing ( eine richtige Bombe), someone who could start for Manu or Barca without problems.

Also notice how Gomez was overplayed this season and is likely to be out form/ get injured next season due to Euros.
They're linked with Pizzaro, Giroud and Higuain at the moment. It's clear that they want a forward eco smile

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat May 05, 2012 10:29 am

Higuain and Giroud....maybe Berbatov/Pizzaro
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Higuain I don't think would be realistic. Bayern surely has the money, but I don't see the logic in him moving to another club where he'd be 2nd choice most of the time. I'd totally cream my pants, though. Higuain would be a dream signing.

We definitely need another forward because you could see how burnt out Gómez has been lately. He just hasn't been banging them in as usual. Huntelaar is ahead of him on the scoring charts, FFS.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Yeah, so the CF one is obvious, right.

But I guess another DM/CM depth player is needed, Dante is a good signing, but with Breno going out and Buyten being old and shit, they probably need one more defender, either a CB or an allrounder.

So in conclusion: top striker, DM/CM with a focus on being a destroyer, and a defensive allrounder. Shaqiri covers the Ribéry/Robben backup situation, and a Higuain-like striker (probably won't be him) would fit that bill as well, so that's covered with Usami leaving. Kroos is probably set to play at CAM with Schweinsteiger as CM and Gustavo as DM, Kroos can be backup to Piggy with a forward moving to the CAM/SS position, though maybe it would be nice to have another possible playmaker, though that'd be a luxury signing.

Fullbacks are set with Contento and Rafinha behind Lahm and Alaba, CBs are the bomb with Boateng and Goodstuber, Dante is a brilliant rotational player there and Buyten is still good enough to fill in. Just one more in case of injury and suspension, please.

Perfect signings, of which I predict, Bayern will sign NONE: Higuain, Vidal, Höwedes :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Bayern need a 2nd GK, too, with Butt going into coaching the youth. Tom Starke was mentioned in that respect, but I'm not sure he would like to sit on the bench all the time.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Agree with Viva's assessment.

Defense is set and I can't see us going for another high profile transfer, IMO. We have 2 players per position and 4 CBs which is enough. Boatstuber will be main choice with Dante rotating, plus van Buyten in emergency situations and who's still good enough to rotate, too. Lahm/Rafinha and Alaba/Contento.

Midfield, yeah we need a Schweini backup although Alaba does this very well. This means taking a key player from a defensive position so another player is still needed. Can needs to go on loan or something to see if he has it or not. Good quality CMs are found in a lot of places. I'd raid for Xhaka, but that's just me. Someone young who can understand being on the bench.

Vidal :vagi:. Would have been a dream signing but it's not happening.

BTW, Tymo's contract is up this summer IIRC. I can't think of many talented DMs who would come cheap, so I'd extend his contract another year. Gustavo-Tymo is good enough.

Kroos is rotated with Müller, Müller and Shaqiri cover the front 3 and the new striker rotates with Gómez.

Backup keepers are found easily in Germany, but yeah RWO has a point.

2nd CL in a row :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Well, Bayern need a reliable 2nd GK who can also deal with CL pressure, if something ever happens to Manuel Neuer (what I do not hope, of course, but one never knows), but who is still content to sit on the bench most of the time. Even with the huge amount of good GKs in Germany, these two requirements together are not so easy to fulfill.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 05, 2012 3:56 pm

To begin with we need a back-up goal keeper and Drobny comes to mind, he's an expereince goalkeeper, I wanted Kevin Trapp but he's too young to be a bench player.

I would love Vargas to join, but I will only want this if we sign unproven strikers such as Giruid or Gudetti, but if we go for a quality striker like Higuain, Dzeko or Rossi then we'll have to be careful so as not to disrupt the team spirit through lack of playing time.

The best thing for Rotation is to sign Versatile players, next season we must show our dominance and win the Bundesliga, German Cup and get to CPL final and win it again, hopefully.

Also, CM position is lacking badly, we only have Schweini who is Natural in that position as well as Alaba, Kroos was converted to play in that Position, all in all the Board are keeping CM position for Emre can as well as CB position, since he can play in both position. The best bet is to sign an old player to conver CM position. I can't think of anyone but someone like David Pizarro or Ze-Roberto 3years ago.

In
Drobny
Dante
Shaqiri
Higuain
Veteran Midfielder for 2 Season.(Pizaro, Maniche, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Beckham and Ballack.)

Out
Butt
Breno
Contento
Pranjic
Olic
Petersen
Usami

Last edited by Idrisozet on Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sat May 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Well this would be my dream:

In:
Drobny
Howedes
Can (Promotion)
Berbatov
Guindetti (Forget how to spell his name)

Out:
Butt (Retire)
Breno
Pranjic
Usami
Olic
Contento (Loan)
Petersen (Loan)
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 05, 2012 5:04 pm

ioilersrock448 wrote:Well this would be my dream:

In:
Drobny
Howedes
Can (Promotion)
Berbatov
Guidetti (Forget how to spell his name)

I guess this also include Shaqiri and Dante, don't you think 7 new players will be too much and I am sure you are aware that too much depth is also a proble for a team, we've to try and balance everything out.

By the way the name is Guidetti
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Drobny is a great call by Idrisozet, he's experienced and willing to be benched.

BTW Bayern have apparently also reached an agreement with Michell Weiser of FC Köln, who is a great young RB, at least that's what Kicker magazine told me. So Bayern might be one of the few teams out there with two proper fullbacks for the forseeable future.

And TBH Kroos is a perfect Schweinsteiger-backup, he's almost as good as CB, the problem is just that then, Bayern have to play with a deep-lying striker, some kind of SS, in the "hole", which is nice and all, but by now Bayerns play in the attacking third revolves around Kroos' passes, so they really do need a Schweinsteiger-backup so they won't be forced to pull Kroos deep too often.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Yeah, Kroos out of place means no midfield rapage against big teams and the lack of defensive cover a in-form Schweinsteiger brings. Müller would be played "in-the-hole" and while he's great, he's no player to conduct attacks through. If we had an Agüero type or someone creative up front, it would work but not with Müller who operates better unseen, behind your defenses back while he rapes their buttholes.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Muntari banana
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Yeah, Kroos out of place means no midfield rapage against big teams and the lack of defensive cover a in-form Schweinsteiger brings. Müller would be played "in-the-hole" and while he's great, he's no player to conduct attacks through. If we had an Agüero type or someone creative up front, it would work but not with Müller who operates better unseen, behind your defenses back while he rapes their buttholes.

Exactly, Müller up front did work well with the LvG-approach, with lots of ball retention and having Schweinsteiger build up the game, often slowly, where Bayern players would crowd the box until Piggy spotted one who he could deliver a deadly through-ball to. And this often was Müller, who probably has the best spacial awareness since Klose. But Bayern changed, and Müller now just offers more on the flank, where he can stay invisible until he eventually assists, scores, or pulls two defenders wide to rip a gaping hole into the back four.

Kroos is needed for his distribution. But his only backup currently is Schweinsteiger, and Schweinsteigers only backup is Kroos. Bayern play with two playmakers who are basically CMs, one (Schweinsteiger) also happens to be good at defending, so he plays deep, but TBH they fulfill the same role, and Bayern just clicks better with two such pivots.

They need at least one proper playmaking CM to cover for the two.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun May 06, 2012 1:32 am

Potential wrote:Muntari banana

Muntari for what, I would prefer Ballack or Beckham to cover until Emre Can is ready
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sun May 06, 2012 2:52 am

Idrisozet wrote:
ioilersrock448 wrote:Well this would be my dream:

In:
Drobny
Howedes
Can (Promotion)
Berbatov
Guidetti (Forget how to spell his name)

I guess this also include Shaqiri and Dante, don't you think 7 new players will be too much and I am sure you are aware that too much depth is also a proble for a team, we've to try and balance everything out.

By the way the name is Guidetti

To be honest, no. Drobny is good second choice GK. Howedes is capable of playing several positions in defense and is a capble starter and quality rotational player. For Can it may be best to stay with Bayern II but I hope for a promotion. Berbatov and Guidetti gives us 2 more attacking options that we can rotate with Gomez or use 2 strikers in more attacking situations.

I think adding 6-7 players is a good idea, however I don't see it happening. Also I want to see Hargreaves back but that's just because he is a personal favorite of mine.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 am

I wanted to say I want to see Hargreaves back, but I didn't know how you guys will take it.

It will be really nice to see Hargreaves in that CM position, playing alongside Schweini..

Drobny: (€800,000)
Dante:( €4.7 )
Vargas:(€13m)
Hargreaves(Free agent)
Shaqiri: (€11.6M)
Higuain: (€31.6 million)
Wieser: (€500,000)
Pizarro(Free agent)

Total: €61,750000
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 06, 2012 11:07 am

Hargreaves gettttttttt iiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next