7amood11
la bestia negra
VivaStPauli
RealGunner
zizzle
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Syrian Revolution.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Syrian Revolution....

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:Yeah my friend told me those killers randomly goes into people's houses and just kill them..

2 days ago they took his grandmom to the hospital due to a broken leg..

might aswell have killed her...

Interesting, where do you live if I may ask? ~~

Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 30, 2012 12:41 pm

I live in Denmark..

My friend lives here aswell, but his family lives in Syria & they talk with them every day..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 30, 2012 12:43 pm

7amood11: No, thats just the information he & his family gets from the rest of his family in Syria..

They talk through phone/skype almost everday...
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:I live in Denmark..

My friend lives here aswell, but his family lives in Syria & they talk with them every day..

Compared to the other revolutions in the Arab world it seems that Syria's has the least public support, not mainly because a sizable portion of the population believe that the government is good. Its more of a fear of ethnic strife as in Iraq which has as diverse of a population (Ethnically and religiously).

Also I am guessing that the rise of salafists in the fluid system of Arab spring countries has scared off alot of people and rightly so.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed May 30, 2012 3:22 pm

I just have to say : what's happening in Syria ! The whole world "leaders" should be ashamed ,especially >Security Council of UN n some it's members who're blockin resolutions -denying his regime -4 a while ! Someone Must stop him-he (assad) is just a psychopath like many others !
Shame on fkn World

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Anti-DNA wrote:I live in Denmark..

Compared to the other revolutions in the Arab world it seems that Syria's has the least public support, not mainly because a sizable portion of the population believe that the government is good. Its more of a fear of ethnic strife as in Iraq which has as diverse of a population (Ethnically and religiously).

more like the world doesnt want to upset china and syria.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Another mass execution yesterday.

How many more deaths will it take to get the international community to intervene?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 pm

There is finally some resistance forming in the capital. The Free Army is growing.

Thank God.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 pm

it has always been a matter of time. I'm worried what's gonna happen after the syrian regiem falls
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Syria conflict: Ministers 'killed in suicide attack'

Three men at the heart of President Assad's defence team have died in a suicide bombing, Syrian state TV says.

The president's defence minister, brother-in-law and head of his crisis team were at a meeting at national security headquarters in Damascus.

No footage has yet emerged of the attack in which the national security chief and interior minister were also said to have been wounded.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm

A huge, positive turn of events today. Interior minister and 2 other very important figures dead. Hopefully things continue like this.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

reports are speaking of chamical weapons being moved around syria.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Being that lives were lost, regardless of which side they fought on, I wouldn't exactly call this "positive" though this appears to indicate that al-Assad is losing his hold on power. Still find it disgusting that Russia and China continue to back him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 pm

i agree guys, its unbelievable, when watching news reports its so devastating and heart wrecking.

saw, mothers crying river and hands on their blood of their children after being killed, children as young as 9-10 years old fighting with rebels, and one of those moments where i read the news was when there was a picture with a kid with weapon crying so badly, because his fellow friend of his age was killed in the gun exchange.

and today, japanese woman journalist was killed... and this morning saw the news and live feed where his father was informed of her death and he couldnt stop crying and i am totally devastated too.

not only posting my words of sympathy just because citizen of my country was killed, but i feel for everyone, everyone the kids, the good innocent people, mothers and fathers of Syrian citizen, or any citizens from different countries who got killed.

and i agree mclewis, pretty pathetic that russian and chinese govt dont help to intervene....
they are utterly political and just so selfish... we are talking about human being butchered here innocent child woman people here... 10s of thousands of them...

baffles me that politicians dont give a damn about this... unbelievable...

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 am

A Syrian girl gives details of her rape by 'Alawi / Shi'ite sons of whores:

"We were all tied up in the square near our homes, as were the children who were crying and screaming with fear and panic. The men were moved to an unknown location.

We were all screami
ng with fear, begging for help, I was shaking from the terror in my heart, 30 men, NO, 30 monsters with massive bodies and scary faces, sparks of hatred flying out of their eyes, they were fully armed with guns and knives. They moved the women away with the children, as the women started pleading for mercy.

They kept us, the younger girls, in the square, and so the party began with me. A monster untied me, I started screaming and fighting so he pulled me from my hair and threw me on the ground where I hit my head and screamed from the pain, and that's when I heard my mother screaming from afar "NO, NO, leave her, she is just a little girl, she has a future, take me, PLEASE"

My mother and the women screaming, their cries became louder, they started praying for help from God, but their terrified screaming and pleading only got these men "monsters" more excited, their laughs getting louder!

As I was on the ground I saw three faces come closer to me, smirking, their hands started touching me, and within seconds I found myself lying on the ground naked. I began fighting and resisting with all my strength, but their hands and arms came around and started squeezing the air out of me, I felt the barbaric attack on my body, my body that had quieted down, I was paralyzed.

I could smell something like mould coming off of their disgusting bodies, more like the staunch of death, they were screaming harshly at me, saying: "is this the freedom you want? FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM"

Another monster began hitting me on my face and body, punching me mercilessly, stomping on my chest with his enormous feet,, I could feel my rib cage cracking beneath the unbearable weight, a burning sensation all over my body from the pain.

I could still hear my mother screaming, until someone hit her and told her "shut up, mother of a ....."

10 human monsters took turns at having me, took turns in torturing me and humiliating me.

I could no longer hear my mother's screams, as soon as I got the chance I turned my head to her direction, she was on the floor, covered in her own blood, her throat had been slit along with all the other women and children, they had killed them all.

I wasn't the only girl at the party, there were others, tortured and killed.

Someone wanted to slit my throat, like they had done to the others but a voice behind him said "No, leave her, she is already almost dead, barely breathing"

I was barely breathing, they had broken all my ribs under the weight of their bodies.

When they were done with the torture, murder and rape, they pulled my body to a dumpster so I could die there "This is your place you...." they said.

The time passed slowly after that, I was naked, wounded and having a lot of difficulty breathing, cold and alone."

The boys of the city found the girl, their passionate screams of outrage "May God never forgive them she is alive" made her wish she was passed out, unconscious, the tenderness she heard in the young mens' voices left her in a condition of inner insanity. She didn't have the strength to look them in the eye after they had seen her like this.

The young girl is now outside Syria, somewhere safe, she gave her testimony of what had happened after days and days of continuous weeping over her soul, her dreams, and her country.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Disgusting sons of bitches
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Syrian Revolution.... - Page 2 255267_298112800303429_826807807_n

streets of syria covered in innocent blood.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 am

I think its time we start calling this what it is, a civil war
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:35 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I think its time we start calling this what it is, a civil war

hasn't it always been a civil war?
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 am

At the beginning there were only protests, it wasn't a civil war at that time. The civil war started only when a significant armed resistance to the govt was formed, and that was months ago, so it's been a civil war for a pretty long time already.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

And its still going on Sad
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

This is exactly where the world wants syria to be. The western governments have no interest in replacing Assad with an Islamic regime, however they will keep supporting the resistance with enough arms to keep the conflict going, and after enough time has passed, syria will be so weak that whoever is in control has no choice but to be a poppet...

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 pm

The West helps the rebels;
Muslim world:
"The CIA, Europe, and Al Qaeda overthrowing a perfectly fine government, and instigating violence against civilians, this civil war would've never happened on it's own!"

The West doesn't help:
"The CIA, Europe, and Al Qaeda have no interest in overthrowing Assad, even though the rebels are perfectly fine democrats, and all this slaughter would've never happened without the CIA supporting the dictator!".

You just can't win.

That being said, the West (and the Arab league, TBH) should totally intervene. There's no political position to be had against massacres of civilians. Assad must be replaced by someone less murder-y.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 am

I heard there are death sentenced prisoners from other Arab countries in Syria to fight Military.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Mamad wrote:I heard there are death sentenced prisoners from other Arab countries in Syria to fight Military.

wouldn't count that out tbh
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2