Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro!

3 posters

Go down

Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro! Empty Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro!

Post by Cotes Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Antonio Conte has named his squad for Wednesday night’s Coppa Italia semi-final first leg fixture against Milan. 22 players will make the journey to the San Siro.

The full squad to face the Rossoneri is as follows:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
8 Marchisio
10 Del Piero
11 De Ceglie
13 Manninger
14 Vucinic
15 Barzagli
17 Elia
18 Quagliarella
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Vidal
23 Borriello
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
28 Estigarribia
30 Storari
32 Matri
34 Marrone
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro! Empty Re: Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro!

Post by juventus101 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:36 am

Glad to see Caceres earning his first callup and Elia being called up as well. I would startboth, but wouldnt give either of them the whole game. Give them each about 60 minutes, depending on how theydo.

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Barzagli-- --Chiellini-- --Caceres--
--Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio--
--Elia-- --Matri-- --Vucinic--

I would take Caceres off around half time for Bonucci, Elia around thd 60th minute for Del Piero, and Vucinic around the 75th minute for Pepe/Giaccherini. That is, unless theyre doing really well in which case sub off someone else instead.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro! Empty Re: Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro!

Post by Cotes Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 am

juventus101 wrote:Glad to see Caceres earning his first callup and Elia being called up as well. I would startboth, but wouldnt give either of them the whole game. Give them each about 60 minutes, depending on how theydo.

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Barzagli-- --Chiellini-- --Caceres--
--Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio--
--Elia-- --Matri-- --Vucinic--

I would take Caceres off around half time for Bonucci, Elia around thd 60th minute for Del Piero, and Vucinic around the 75th minute for Pepe/Giaccherini. That is, unless theyre doing really well in which case sub off someone else instead.

I want to know...
What does most people in here have against Estigarriba?
I think the man is pure class...he tracks back more than Vucinic & has some Deadly crosses...
He & De Ceglie on one wing is BEAST!
With Lichsteiner & Elia is BEAST-I-ER!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am

Conte select 22 man squad to travel to San Siro! 43146612
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Why don't Conte play Esti on the left where he can whip in his Deadly crosses on his preferred foot?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum