Cagliari keeping Nainggolan

5 posters

Go down

Cagliari keeping Nainggolan  Empty Cagliari keeping Nainggolan

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Cagliari have kept hold of Juventus target Radja Nainggolan and claimed that it was their intention to do so all along.

Where the player had spent the transfer window denying rumours of a winter switch to Turin, club President Massimo Cellino reportedly claimed that the player did want to leave, whilst links to Juve continued to grow into the final day of the window.

Cellino also revealed that he had an understanding in place with the Bianconeri’s general manager Beppe Marotta over the Belgian international’s future transfer.

However, in expressing his happiness at Nainggolan staying in Sardinia at the close of transfer trading on Tuesday, general manager Francesco Marroccu that Cellino was in agreement that he stayed, and also hinted that a future deal to Juve is not so clear-cut.

“Nainggolan has never expressed a desire to leave,” he told TuttoCagliari.net.

“The President has a pact of honour with Marotta and Juventus, but there is no final agreement, nothing set for definite, before June so many things can change.

“The goal of Cellino was to retain Nainggolan at Cagliari. Juventus were entirely proper with us, you must give credit to the Bianconeri’s management.”

There were reports of a three-way transfer deal for Cesena’s Marco Parolo - Juve were rumoured to be buying the midfielder in order to send him to Cagliari in exchange for Nainggolan, but Marroccu told Sky this was not true.

“With Cesena player there was the usual scouting, but nothing concrete.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cagliari keeping Nainggolan  Empty Re: Cagliari keeping Nainggolan

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

So he is ours in the summer if we want him?

Nice, good job Marotta.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:So he is ours in the summer if we want him?

Nice, good job Marotta.
will you wail until summer to get this player... from now on we should only negotiate with WC players... We are the great JUVENTUS
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 pm

anouarjuve wrote:

Nice, good job Marotta.
will you wail until summer to get this player... from now on we should only negotiate with WC players... We are the great JUVENTUS

nah it says that if Juve wants him in the summer than we will have first option to buy him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Good one Very Happy
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 pm

anouarjuve wrote:

Nice, good job Marotta.

I understand your point of view, and it is very optimistic. I appreciate that.

But the fact is, even when we become a top european contender, we need players like this on the bench.

I HOPE that if we do get him in the summer he comes for a cheaper price than the rumored one, however.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:01 am

YES! yes! yes!
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

anouarjuve wrote:

Nice, good job Marotta.

Na man. I am just as proud of our team too, but lets be realistic. We are not the team we once were YET. Lets finish in first or second then lets talk. Once we have European football we are back into the elite, and even then we still have much to prove. Its tough attracting the worlds best right now. It would be easier to discover a world talent than to attract one honestly.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

and the great Juventus never bought STARS !

we create them !

Seems like you guys were crying same when we bought Camo from Verona , Del Piero from Padova and many many more stars ...

and don't give me that moggi this moggi that in this debate its irelevant 1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:37 am

bullshite its irrelevant. Its very relevant. I dont want Moggi back but the man was a genius in the transfer market.

You think Stars are born from average players?! rubbish man, absolutel rubbish. Stars have quality right from the start. THe key is to identify this early and get them before they have an inflated tag on their head - THAT is what Moggi did...

PS: we also bought stars!.. Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Nedved etc..

You argument is void.

Na man. I am just as proud of our team too, but lets be realistic. We are not the team we once were YET. Lets finish in first or second then lets talk. Once we have European football we are back into the elite, and even then we still have much to prove. Its tough attracting the worlds best right now. It would be easier to discover a world talent than to attract one honestly

Hard to attract talent?! How about the fact the Aguero and Rossi were willing to come to us and agreed personal terms. Thats when we were still coming off 7th place and before this season even started.

Thats not an excuse at all...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 am

Lynx100 wrote:bullshite its irrelevant. Its very relevant. I dont want Moggi back but the man was a genius in the transfer market.

You think Stars are born from average players?! rubbish man, absolutel rubbish. Stars have quality right from the start. THe key is to identify this early and get them before they have an inflated tag on their head - THAT is what Moggi did...

PS: we also bought stars!.. Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Nedved etc..

You argument is void.

Na man. I am just as proud of our team too, but lets be realistic. We are not the team we once were YET. Lets finish in first or second then lets talk. Once we have European football we are back into the elite, and even then we still have much to prove. Its tough attracting the worlds best right now. It would be easier to discover a world talent than to attract one honestly

Hard to attract talent?! How about the fact the Aguero and Rossi were willing to come to us and agreed personal terms. Thats when we were still coming off 7th place and before this season even started.

Thats not an excuse at all...

I said talent not overhyped players. Aguero counts, Rossi doesnt Razz

I think you are undermining the fact that we finished last the past 2 seasons and arent in Europe.

Maybe you should take Marotta's job cause I think you could sign Messi no probs
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:25 am

I think you are undermining the fact that we finished last the past 2 seasons and arent in Europe.

That is a typical losers mentality. We will never get anywhere if we keep thinking like that.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is the present - enjoy it" --> We are only as good as we are today.

Im certainly not the man for Marottas job. Im not qualified and I know that. But Im not convinced Marotta is either!!
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 am

I said talent not overhyped players. Aguero counts, Rossi doesnt Razz

They both talented and not overhyped.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 am

Lynx100 wrote:

That is a typical losers mentality. We will never get anywhere if we keep thinking like that.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is the present - enjoy it" --> We are only as good as we are today.

Im certainly not the man for Marottas job. Im not qualified and I know that. But Im not convinced Marotta is either!!
I think I accidentally reported if post when I tried to quote it. Sorry I'm on my iPod....

Anyways, lol at ur post. So you think players and teams forgot about calciopoli and our recent failures?

And if your quote is right, I believe we're in first place today....good job Marotta!

I guess u never heard of modesty or humbleness.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down