Cagliari reveal Juve-Nainggolan deal

2 posters

Go down

Cagliari reveal Juve-Nainggolan deal  Empty Cagliari reveal Juve-Nainggolan deal

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 am

Cagliari have agreed to sell Radja Nainggolan to Juventus – but it is unclear whether the transfer will take place now or in the summer.

“Cagliari have a moral agreement with Juventus director general Beppe Marotta,” Cagliari chief Massimo Cellino told Tuttosport.

“My player was also left bewitched by the Bianconeri’s new stadium.”

The 23-year-old has been increasingly linked with the Old Lady over the last few months given the club’s need for a new midfielder.

The ball-winner, born in Belgium, joined the Stadio Sant’Elia outfit in January 2010 on a loan deal from Piacenza. He was signed outright at the end of that campaign.

Nainggolan, who has scored one goal in 18 League games this season, is valued at around €15m.

It’s thought that Juve would want Nainggolan immediately, but Tuttosport claims that the transfer will take place at the end of the season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cagliari reveal Juve-Nainggolan deal  Empty Re: Cagliari reveal Juve-Nainggolan deal

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 am

Well I haven't seen much of him and he did battle hard against us when we played cagliari so I guess he has to be good from the way all the critics and media rate him! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum