cripsy dipsy
BiasedMilanFan3
Ganso
baresi
TonyDaBeast
Grande_Milano
13 posters

Go down

Milan signs Lucas Rogia from Internacional Empty Milan signs Lucas Rogia from Internacional

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Who? Not Moura
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Milan signs Lucas Rogia from Internacional Empty Re: Milan signs Lucas Rogia from Internacional

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:42 pm

ya not Moura Razz n e body know anything on this guy?
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan signs Lucas Rogia from Internacional Empty Lucas Roggia

Post by baresi Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm

anyone knows?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan signs Lucas Rogia from Internacional Empty Re: Milan signs Lucas Rogia from Internacional

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 pm

hes from my team,but i never heard of him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Does this guy even.... exist?

I can't find anything on him
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:58 pm

perhaps ganso can enlighten us...

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:03 pm

JespSwe wrote:perhaps ganso can enlighten us...

Nes-T33 wrote:hes from my team,but i never heard of him
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 pm

ganso is Nes-T33??? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 am

here comes milan signing yet another striker- unnecessary signing :coffee:
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 am

pretty obvious im Ganso lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 am

I literally know nothing about this guy
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 am

Mr X signing :coffee:

We wasted time for not getting midfielder to create, gonna get us in the rest of the season
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:47 am

Only thing I have learned about this guy from reading articles is that he played against us in the Audi Cup and has an Italian passport
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 am

Striker?what position does he really play?
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:27 am

I was hoping for Lucas Moura.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:04 am

From what I read on other AC milan forums, this guy is essentially another Viudez, Cardaccio, Leandro Grimi

If he's making a push for playing time, it'll probably be for the Primavera since this guy isn't as a talented of an Internacional player as Pato, Damiao or Oscar (WHO IS THE SORT OF PLAYER WE SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR!)

In conclusion, no need to fasten your seatbelts
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:30 am

Not only have we brought in Rogia, a 21 year old striker on loan, we also reacquired Kingsley Umunegbu, a 22 year old striker we let go of at the end of last season...and who according to Wikipedia has never, ever scored when on loan in Italy.

Milannews.it says the second move was simply to ensure that we used our second non-EU slot.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 am

dostoevsky wrote:Not only have we brought in Rogia, a 21 year old striker on loan, we also reacquired Kingsley Umunegbu, a 22 year old striker we let go of at the end of last season...and who according to Wikipedia has never, ever scored when on loan in Italy.

Milannews.it says the second move was simply to ensure that we used our second non-EU slot.

So let me get this straight, Galliani bitched all winter about allowing Italian clubs to get 2 players without a EU passport, and when we finally get it, he uses it on a below average player that will never see the starting line up...

In:
Merkel ,Strasser, Lopez , Muntari , Rogia , Mesbah and Umunegbu

Out:
Taiwo

All that just for depth... i believe Galliani and co have overestimated our injury situation and responded with panic buys.. recent success with Nocerino & Boateng has gone to Galliani's head...
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:11 am

I think there was something stronger than liquor in Galliani's limoncello last evening.

We've always peppered our market with strange buys of "youthful" players who never had a hope of making it into our team, such as Viudez, Montelongo and now Umunegbu, but it's just harder to stomach that we keep making these types of purchases.

I'm starting to think that we're just laundering money. Laughing

Last edited by dostoevsky on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:55 am

dostoevsky wrote:I think there was something stronger than liquor in Gallinai's limoncello last evening.

We've always peppered our market with strange buys of "youthful" players who never had a hope of making it into our team, such as Viudez, Montelongo and now Umunegbu, but it's just harder to stomach that we keep making these types of purchases.

Hangover 3: Deadline Day
Starring Adriano 'the dog' Galliani
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:I think there was something stronger than liquor in Gallinai's limoncello last evening.

Hangover 3: Deadline Day
Starring Adriano 'the dog' Galliani

Forza you should definitely try to make a comedy lol.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Not only have we brought in Rogia, a 21 year old striker on loan, we also reacquired Kingsley Umunegbu, a 22 year old striker we let go of at the end of last season...and who according to Wikipedia has never, ever scored when on loan in Italy.

So let me get this straight, Galliani bitched all winter about allowing Italian clubs to get 2 players without a EU passport, and when we finally get it, he uses it on a below average player that will never see the starting line up...

In:
Merkel ,Strasser, Lopez , Muntari , Rogia , Mesbah and Umunegbu

Out:
Taiwo

All that just for depth... i believe Galliani and co have overestimated our injury situation and responded with panic buys.. recent success with Nocerino & Boateng has gone to Galliani's head...

beautifully said my friend
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down