Dnmac4
Albiceleste
LeVersacci
Baraa
guest7
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barcelona players double standards - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona players double standards

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm

looooool Alexis wtf was that... not even on target

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Barcelona players double standards - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona players double standards

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

WTF my tv broadcasts this game 1h later why the fk am i paying for this shit :facepalm:

i genuinly tought the game started 22, oh well...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Se7en wrote:Pep "We do not complain about referees"

Messi "Referees can be arrogant sometimes"

Xavi "We're being punished, referees dont award clear penelties"

HOLIER THAN THOU

Didn´t xavi say in the same article that sometimes the referee can give you and take? that in the past season we had gotten some decision in favour and that in this season we are getting more decision against? That isn´t double standard, that´s the truth.

If you want some hypocrite just look at casillas, who saidthat sometimes the referee can take from you just as well that they can give you some decision when he talked about the bad decision that barca got this season, but when his team get some bad decision he starts slapping his face(impyling that they were robbed), tell the referee to go and party with the other team etc..

halamadrid2 wrote:tbh dnmac4 youre right in that we had some shocking misses in the first half

but you gotta agree that towards the end the referee didn't give us a single 50/50 challenge not even a gritty little freekick did he give us

and the fact he blew the whistle before our last freekick was just facepalm... game hadnt even ended

but i do agree tho... less referee nonsense and more look at our mind boggling misses to see why we didnt go through

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You guys should have finished the game with 8 players ffs! and you say that you didn´t get any 50/50 challange..

And no that messi handball is not yellow card worthy. A unintentional handball is never a yellow card :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2