So how is what any of them said untrue?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Barcelona players double standards Empty Re: Barcelona players double standards

Post by Baraa Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Albiceleste wrote:So how is what any of them said untrue?

so when the referee win you a match, its "only losers who talks about the referee"

and when the referee cost you a match (though i dont see how the referee cost you last night) , its "the referee is arrogant"

Great logic TBH Very Happy
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:

so when the referee win you a match, its "only losers who talks about the referee"

and when the referee cost you a match (though i dont see how the referee cost you last night) , its "the referee is arrogant"

Nobody said the referee cost us the match.
"Sometimes they are arrogant, and they threaten to pull out a card at the most minor provocation,"

That's what he actually said, nothing close to what you said he said.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:

I just praised Madrid in another thread and some of you fans make it really hard to keep it up.

THE REF DID NOT COST YOU THE LAST CLASICO!!!!!

Your poor finishing in the first half did. Jesus, get off it and look in the mirror. You out played Barca worse then I have ever seen anyone do recently and you were down 2-0 at half. The ref had nothing to do with that, your team did. Stop making excuses. How many time do you have to lose or draw against Barca this year to realize it's not the ref's losing you these games?`

The freaking ref's have not "won us a game" this year. We have had refereeing decisions go our way in the past there's no doubt about that but this year we have had so many penalties not called and ref's refuse to send players off against us for what ever reason even when the other teams whole strategy is to foul us over and over again.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

"Sometimes they are arrogant, and they threaten to pull out a card at the most minor provocation,"

they should just stop talking about referees, no team in the entire universe benifits from refereeing mistakes more than barca.

there are other referees to call arrogant than last nights referee. (cough chelsea cough)
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

I just praised Madrid in another thread and some of you fans make it really hard to keep it up.

Your poor finishing in the first half did. Jesus, get off it and look in the mirror. You out played Barca worse then I have ever seen anyone do recently and you were down 2-0 at half. The ref had nothing to do with that, your team did. Stop making excuses. How many time do you have to lose or draw against Barca this year to realize it's not the ref's losing you these games?`

The freaking ref's have not "won us a game" this year. We have had refereeing decisions go our way in the past there's no doubt about that but this year we have had so many penalties not called and ref's refuse to send players off against us for what ever reason even when the other teams whole strategy is to foul us over and over again.

i know that our poor finishing cost the game , i cant deny that.

higuain was awful , he missed 3 clear chances, but still there were clear penalties (benzema-puyol , abidal handball and busquets handball).
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

they should just stop talking about referees, no team in the entire universe benifits from refereeing mistakes more than barca.

there are other referees to call arrogant than last nights referee. (cough chelsea cough)

This is priceless. Barca should stop talking about the ref's coming from a Madrid fan.

Have you been alive the past 12 months to witness the INSANE behavior your team and coach have displayed towards the refereeing establishment?

And you have the nerve to say we shouldn't say anything when we barley ever do. Unbelievable, it just never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical some people on this forum can be.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

tbh dnmac4 youre right in that we had some shocking misses in the first half

but you gotta agree that towards the end the referee didn't give us a single 50/50 challenge not even a gritty little freekick did he give us

and the fact he blew the whistle before our last freekick was just facepalm... game hadnt even ended

but i do agree tho... less referee nonsense and more look at our mind boggling misses to see why we didnt go through
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

higuain was awful , he missed 3 clear chances, but still there were clear penalties (benzema-puyol , abidal handball and busquets handball).

Yea and there were clear penalties against you as well not to mention players that should have been sent off over and over again. I mean it should have been 11 vs 10 for almost half the game.

The ref was bad both ways and it was a tie FFS. Maybe if you took care of business at home a tie at Camp Nou would have been enough to go through, but I know that doesn't fit the "ref conspiracy" theory you have going on, or it just makes too much sense.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

No.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:10 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

This is priceless. Barca should stop talking about the ref's coming from a Madrid fan.

Have you been alive the past 12 months to witness the INSANE behavior your team and coach have displayed towards the refereeing establishment?

And you have the nerve to say we shouldn't say anything when we barley ever do. Unbelievable, it just never ceases to amaze me how hypocritical some people on this forum can be.

there is a huge difference , you guys know how you won your last 2 CLs , its a fact that everyone knows right know that barca are always the most tean to benifite from referees mistakes, and thats why they shouldnt even talk about them.

on the other hand, we have been costed ton of matchs because of these referees, tons of championships and big games.

last seasons CL and this years copa, what is happening against madrid is just unbelievable, you can ask any neutral fan about it, thats why we have every right to talk about these stupidity that is happening.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:tbh dnmac4 youre right in that we had some shocking misses in the first half

but you gotta agree that towards the end the referee didn't give us a single 50/50 challenge not even a gritty little freekick did he give us

and the fact he blew the whistle before our last freekick was just facepalm... game hadnt even ended

but i do agree tho... less referee nonsense and more look at our mind boggling misses to see why we didnt go through

Kudos for your response. There's no doubt the ref was bad in the game. My point is that when you guys were killing us in the first half you had no complaints about his performance.

From a Barca perspective we think you guys consistently over the last 4-5 games have players on the pitch that should be sent off over and over again yet some fans just choose to overlook that and only talk about what the ref did bad in favor of Barca.

I mean every neutral fan can see it's obvious that the refs have been instructed to keep it 11 on 11 no matter what. HE kept Messi on 2 games ago when he prob should have gotten a second yellow and TBH they keep scores of Madrid players on the pitch when they should be sent off for multiple yellow card worthy fouls. I mean it's obvious Madrid play past the whistle a lot of the time.

Also, like I said in another post you guys lost at home and had it all to do on the road, if you think your going to go into Camp Nou and beat Barcaby more then one goal then good luck. The ref also has nothing to do with that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

Yea and there were clear penalties against you as well not to mention players that should have been sent off over and over again. I mean it should have been 11 vs 10 for almost half the game.

The ref was bad both ways and it was a tie FFS. Maybe if you took care of business at home a tie at Camp Nou would have been enough to go through, but I know that doesn't fit the "ref conspiracy" theory you have going on, or it just makes too much sense.

Messi handling the ball when he already has a yellow card, alves with tones yellow card challanges , all these dont deserve a red card?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:

there is a huge difference , you guys know how you won your last 2 CLs , its a fact that everyone knows right know that barca are always the most tean to benifite from referees mistakes, and thats why they shouldnt even talk about them.

on the other hand, we have been costed ton of matchs because of these referees, tons of championships and big games.

last seasons CL and this years copa, what is happening against madrid is just unbelievable, you can ask any neutral fan about it, thats why we have every right to talk about these stupidity that is happening.

Is this a joke? What championships have you lost recently at all? And which one's out of those did the ref's cost you? You won the only championship game you were in last year FFS. Are you just making stuff up now?

The ref had no impact on the Super Copa at all, what in the world are you talking about?

What "tons of championships" are you talking about????

Do Madrid fans claim this guy????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Give it a rest guys. Please...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Doc wrote:Give it a rest guys. Please...

Do you know what he's talking about?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

:facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 am

I knew these threads would be made as soon as I saw the news... :facepalm:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 am

Se7en wrote:Pep "We do not complain about referees"

Messi "Referees can be arrogant sometimes"

Xavi "We're being punished, referees dont award clear penelties"

HOLIER THAN THOU

Unlike at Madrid, Barca players don't get told what to tell the press, so each player is allowed to express his own opinion without that been the one of the entire insitution :trolol:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Refcelona cheating again. :facepalm:

Pinto should have been sent off.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm

the referee has been funny... every possible foul is a freekick for him(for both teams) even if sometimes nothing happens oh well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm

looooool Alexis wtf was that... not even on target
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender