Shamirr
Onyx
adnyana179
Sushi Master
raulmadrid4vr
SuperMAG
18 posters

Go down

WELL DONE, PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF MADRID Empty WELL DONE, PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF MADRID

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 am

Absolutely brilliant, every one, Well done, hard luck, but this is where we improve on.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE, PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF MADRID Empty Re: WELL DONE, PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF MADRID

Post by raulmadrid4vr Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:57 am

it was same as spanish supercup. neck and neck. we just need to beat them in the league now!
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE, PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF MADRID Empty Re: WELL DONE, PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF MADRID

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:59 am

Gotta say you played with balls and could have gone through. I hope you'd always play like today.

Respect.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:00 am

Very proud of our performance tonight.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 am

Great performance. Best performance vs Barca ever imo. Our pressing and passing was good.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:03 am

this was cristianos best performance in a madrid shirt. if only he could focus on playing like this instead of ruining 5 attacks a game but scoring 1 meaningless goal a game against weak opponents, he would turn into a really big asset. i am also surprised at benzemas growth as a striker. when he came to madrid the only thing as a striker was miss sitters but now he converts sitters almost always, and can score good goals as well, like he did today.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:09 am

I feel we finally broken their mojo, the mental block. they were running shitting scared when we scored our second, if we scored just one goal in the frist half we would have gone scored 4/5 goals.

we just needed to score.

MY GOD OZIL, he is really the Zidane heir, REPLIED TO ALL THE CRITICISM WITH BRILLIANCE, PERFORMED WHEN IT MATTERED.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT OZIL BRILLIANT BRILLIANT.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:10 am

¡Así, así, así gana el Madrid!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 am

like champions league last year. we sucked at home but played amazing at camp nou.. why cant we play at bernabeu like we play there in a nockout round? i look forward to a both leg good performance by us !!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE, PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF MADRID Empty HALA MADRID!

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 am

This is what we came to watch Very Happy.
Excellent performance from everyone, spec. Özil and CR7.
HALA MADRID!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:21 am

Shamirr wrote:¡Así, así, así empate el Madrid!
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 am

I'm truly proud of them. The way they collected themselves in the second half was admirable.

Ronaldo worked really well defensively, you can see he is finally changing and realizing that he won't win unless he fights for the team. This is what Madrid needs. You can see that he is truly frustrated when things don't go the way they should and he's using that frustration positively; he has learned to channel his frustrations into good use instead of just bashing his arms in the air and giving up. Well taken goal, too.

It was remarkable to see 4 Madrid youth products on the pitch at the same time too. Casillas, Arbeloa, Granero and Callejon ... This deserves an applaud. The Madridismo spirit shines when they're on the pitch and they are well aware they are playing against the nemesis. They are the future :bow:

But ... Time to bash Mourinho again. What the f*ck was he thinking starting Kaka and Higuain? Kaka has yet to play a single outstanding match for us and Higuain hasn't played well for a long time. Benzema is in form and should be utilized to the best of his ability. Ozil on the right wing was a great move though and today he really showed what he's capable of. Another great talent who will help us achieve many things if we put our trust in him.

Hala Madrid!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 am

i personally cant really complain about mourinhos XI selection, kaka did well in the first 30 minutes keeping high pressure, and tbh played well 2nd half not so much.

but who would have played instead of kaka first half? so i think kaka was the right move, enabled ozil to play on the wing where i think he plays well, just as good imo than he does in the middle.

higuain was the only question mark i had at the beginning, i thought benz would have started but theres nothing we could do about that now.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:43 am

I just want to say i'm proud of this team.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 am

Stop it guys, please. You're making me sad.

There are only a few things in this club worthy of Real Madrid. This performance saddens me even more 'cause I've seen Real play motivated before and still loose and fail.

I don't care about this performance, I don't because I've seen motivation in them before but then they go and play like idiots without balls the next time. It's a friggin loop, and I'm sick of it. I don't see this motivated 2nd half as a promise for change, but an excuse for complacency in the future.

Can't you people see? Something is not working. How can we play like this in the last quarter of the battle and play like bozos in the first 3 quarters? This is not promising, this is worrying.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 am

I don't agree Aensensen. I think that today was a fantastic performance and will actually serve as a platform and blueprint for your next encounter with them. You could be right but eh, that's just what i think. We will see what happens in the next classico......
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 am

I feel we have broken the mental barrier. so far we thought if we attack Barcelona they'll expose us in defense but this game showed that the only way to beat Barcelona is having balls and taking risk at any cost.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am

Now we should focus on Liga and win every match from now on just like last 2-3 month.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 am

Call me biased, but I really believe we were robbed.
2 handball inside the box that were not called in the first half.
Ramos goal was denied.

If Higuain had at least score one goal, we would have won comfortably.
No point in complaining, had we played like this in the first leg, we would gone through.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:20 pm

the words out. we were robbed. every neutral is behind us. its another shocker just like CL last season

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 pm

this is becoming really stupid.

why wont anyone do anything about whats happing?
they obviosley stole and robbed the match the same way they did in last season's cl ?

this is just awful!!!
and that barca fan (whatever his name is) is filling the general section with his "scandels" thread!!
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Hope u guys stop calling me trolling lol, but well done...

Factors involved, but the secodn half u guys put in the performance especially, that pushed us so hard and made us so bloody nervous.

Benzema's backheel did anyone see it? Bl00dy class that guy. As someone mentioned, he struggled when he arrived, must have been a season and a half at least when he was the star at Lyon, some thought he might not make it, so credit to him, not only a striker now, but a great allrounder.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum