Atlantis, Dinosaurs and the Parallel World

+2
kiranr
Jonathan28
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atlantis, Dinosaurs and the Parallel World  - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis, Dinosaurs and the Parallel World

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Things like Atlantis, we would've found though, because we can map ocean floor elevation with satellites, it's just that we can't physically go down there and have an actual look - but that's just a problem when trying to find monster squid, not when you try to find Atlantis.

Wouldn't it be impossible because Atlantis would have been utterly destroyed? Just imagine Britian being hit by earthquakes and tsunami's, every building being disintigrated and eventually disappearing into the depths of the North sea, nevermind that its not as deep as the Atlantic or the Pacific. Good luck finding any of it with satellite after a couple of thousand years, you would have to go down there personally and look for any evidence of broken structures.

Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Atlantis, Dinosaurs and the Parallel World  - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis, Dinosaurs and the Parallel World

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:Atlantis stories always remind me of Yonaguni.

Take a peep, if you will:
http://www.robertschoch.com/yonagunicontent.html

It's a work of nature but still interesting nonetheless.

I have heard of the Mu civilisation, was it not meant to be the first one ever or something?

Anyway, it would not surprise me if this turned out to be true, with each passing day I am beginning to doubt that human civilisation began in 9000BC.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 pm

I don't think the rising sea levels and tectonic activity has been dramatic enough to have placed atlantis or the remains of it at the abyss of the oceans. At least not within the last couple of thousand years.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:I don't think the rising sea levels and tectonic activity has been dramatic enough to have placed atlantis or the remains of it at the abyss of the oceans. At least not within the last couple of thousand years.

I agree, but if Plato's timeline of 9000BC is correct, then it could well have done. We won';t know for sure until we can go down there, personally, if we do go down there it is not Atlantis I would be looking foward to finding, what other secrets do the depths of the ocean hold?

Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:Wouldn't it be impossible because Atlantis would have been utterly destroyed? Just imagine Britian being hit by earthquakes and tsunami's, every building being disintigrated and eventually disappearing into the depths of the North sea, nevermind that its not as deep as the Atlantic or the Pacific. Good luck finding any of it with satellite after a couple of thousand years, you would have to go down there personally and look for any evidence of broken structures.

The buildings might be gone, but an entire islang sinking into the ocean will leave some evidence behind, even if it's just a mis-shapen underwater mountain, but it'd be something you'd find on satelite images, if you were looking.

The continent of Mu is totally made up btw.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Jonathan28 wrote:Wouldn't it be impossible because Atlantis would have been utterly destroyed? Just imagine Britian being hit by earthquakes and tsunami's, every building being disintigrated and eventually disappearing into the depths of the North sea, nevermind that its not as deep as the Atlantic or the Pacific. Good luck finding any of it with satellite after a couple of thousand years, you would have to go down there personally and look for any evidence of broken structures.

The buildings might be gone, but an entire islang sinking into the ocean will leave some evidence behind, even if it's just a mis-shapen underwater mountain, but it'd be something you'd find on satelite images, if you were looking.

The continent of Mu is totally made up btw.

That brings up another point, have people actually been looking? Probably with all the hype about it, but maybe not Like I say, we'll have to go down there for sure.

I have heard conflicting stories on the validity of the existence of Mu, some say it existed some say it didn't. It's basically another Atlantis.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 pm

There never was any evidence of Mu, some mystics in the 19th century just went and made it up. Before the Theosophists nobody even thought about that shit.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:37 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:There never was any evidence of Mu, some mystics in the 19th century just went and made it up. Before the Theosophists nobody even thought about that shit.

I can imagine people doing that actually, Mystics wanting to prove their worth making up crap to keep peopls's faith in them. Though how to got this far is beyond me.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Humanity is far, far too young to have experienced whole continents disappearing off the face of the Earth.

Then again, humanity is far far too stupid, so it's understandable they believe the shit they are fed.

If people believe in ghosts, witchcraft and all that crap, it's not surprising they believe in mass floods or earthquakes which are actual true phenomena.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2