I am I Insane or is this just a tad stupid?

5 posters

Go down

I am I Insane or is this just a tad stupid? Empty I am I Insane or is this just a tad stupid?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:34 pm

How comes everyone is saying Tottenham will win the league when if City win tomorrow they will be 5 points behind......

We are currently 4 points behind Chelsea for the last CL space.....

So why is it everyone thinks we havent even got a hope in hell of finishing in the top 6 and Liverpool will coast to it?

Note: I am not saying we will finish top 4 because we wont but if Tottenham can win the league with what will be most likely a 5 point deficit why cant we haul back a 4 point deficit to get 4th?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

I am I Insane or is this just a tad stupid? Empty Re: I am I Insane or is this just a tad stupid?

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Spurs winning the league? Who are these people and what drugs are they on?

BTW, Newcastle to me seem more consistent than either Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool. When Tioté and Ba are back I'd be shitting my pants.

Last edited by Sushi Master on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I r no spell)
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

I am I Insane or is this just a tad stupid? Empty Re: I am I Insane or is this just a tad stupid?

Post by matpol Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_3714.swf

Here you will find an answer to your question.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 pm

It's a looooooooooong season. 17 games to go.

I'm interested in the table in mid-May :coffee:

Who knows if Silva could get a season ending injury ? or RVP gets injured, or Chelsea stop getting jammy goals, or if Gil makes another thread hailing United.

things could change...I defo didn't see Arsenal losing 2 in a row after taking the lead, or us drawing Stoke after beating City away. You gave up after winning 1 in 8 and now back in the mix.

It'll go down the wire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Becasue Spurs are media darlings, swaying over the people with their stylish play and charismatic manager. Oh, and they have the best player ever Gareth Bale.

Newcastle are just a team punching above their weight and are nothing without Tiote and Ba.

To be fair, a few pundits and experts have said Spurs aren't title contenders, so it's not a universal thing. It's the English media, though, and conventional logic usually does not apply.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 pm

matpol wrote:http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_3714.swf

Here you will find an answer to your question.

Fully agree.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Basically everyone in england feels that way Sushi, i realise you Latins are smarter than that Razz

There was a sky sports news poll the other day and Spurs got the most votes out of all the top 6.

TBF Sepi we only went on that shitty run because of injuries to the defence and suspensions......

If we can stay away from that we have shown that we are rather consistent and our fixtures bar Spurs away during AFCON are extremely kind.

LOL @ Matpol btw.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum