Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
Albiceleste
Yeezus
81 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 14 Empty Re: [Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by Albiceleste Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 17:40

FC Barcelona goalkeeper Pinto completed 25 passes in the Catalan’s 1-2 Copa victory over Real Madrid on Wednesday. In the Real camp, only midfielder Xabi Alonso completed more passes [34].

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 5:02; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 14 Empty Re: [Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona

Post by BarcaLearning Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 0:42

Giggity5313 wrote:
white_star wrote:Madrid lost again and will continue to lose, Barcelona are better and that is that!!! Stop bitching and moaning, stop trying to blame refs or make up shit take the loss and shut up!! Admit your team is inferior. Barca fans stop whining your team is amazing and are miles ahead of Madrid so stop making things up ! It's a contact sport there will be hard fouls, plus most Madrid Player are frustrated because they are constantly schooled!!

First time I agree with you

So its ok in sport to take out ur frustration for losing constantly by kicking and hacking at opponent's legs to feel better? U guys have got to be joking me :facepalm:

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:TBH i would be sick if i was a madrid fan. Not for getting outplayed and beaten again and again but for the total lack of control from the players. They cant take the fact that their opponent is better than them, so they resort to kicking lumps out of them in frustration. Every game seems to come with at least 1 sything tackle with the intention to kick their opponent in anger. I wouldnt describe it as hard fouls, that line got crossed a long time ago. In these games i wouldnt even blame barcelona for their dramatics given the scummy way their opponent plays. Its ok for some second division team but real madrid is supposed to have some class, and its quite disheartening for anyone that likes them but isnt blinded by loyalty to see them reduced to such a low level

Madrid can forget about trying to be better than barcelona and just try to regain some dignity

Exactly... suddenly a thought crossed my mind, since so many are influence by the EPL, maybe Barca should buy Barton, and put him in the team to deal with the Real Madrid bullies, im sure they will think twice b4 kicking our players again with Barton around :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 1:09

BarcaLearning wrote:
Aensensen wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Aensensen wrote:

Ur one sad **** Some Real fans here are just such bad losers and cant praise Barca for their quality, its just sad. That bolded part especially shows u just cant bear watching us dominate :facepalm: :lol!:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
white_star wrote:Madrid lost again and will continue to lose, Barcelona are better and that is that!!! Stop bitching and moaning, stop trying to blame refs or make up shit take the loss and shut up!! Admit your team is inferior. Barca fans stop whining your team is amazing and are miles ahead of Madrid so stop making things up ! It's a contact sport there will be hard fouls, plus most Madrid Player are frustrated because they are constantly schooled!!

So its ok in sport to take out ur frustration for losing constantly by kicking and hacking at opponent's legs to feel better? U guys have got to be joking me :facepalm:

I'm really confused what you want right now..
When Madrid fans deny being inferior, you want them to praise Barcelona.
When Madrid fans praise Barcelona, you focus on the negative part of the post and insult them.

Why can't you take a praise and just leave at that?
It's already difficult enough for fans to praise and admitting being inferior to their rival.

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 3:28

When is the next Clasico?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:00

♠️Ace wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Aensensen wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Aensensen wrote:

Ur one sad **** Some Real fans here are just such bad losers and cant praise Barca for their quality, its just sad. That bolded part especially shows u just cant bear watching us dominate :facepalm: :lol!:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

When Madrid fans praise Barcelona, you focus on the negative part of the post and insult them.

It's already difficult enough for fans to praise and admitting being inferior to their rival.

BarcaLearning is one of the deluded fans who thinks he has a right to act high and mighty because "his" team won the game.

He tries to be condescending and demands praise because of "his" victory, when in reality he's just some guy sitting at his computer screen watching a soccer game, and did absolutely nothing to be proud of.

I don't have a problem with the large amount of Barcelona bandwagoners, but it's disgusting when they try to act superior because they watched Barcelona win a game.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:13

Lex wrote:When is the next Clasico?

Wednesday if I'm not mistaken
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:28

Omniscient wrote:
♠️Ace wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Aensensen wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Aensensen wrote:

BarcaLearning wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

BarcaLearning is one of the deluded fans who thinks he has a right to act high and mighty because "his" team won the game.

He tries to be condescending and demands praise because of "his" victory, when in reality he's just some guy sitting at his computer screen watching a soccer game, and did absolutely nothing to be proud of.

I don't have a problem with the large amount of Barcelona bandwagoners, but it's disgusting when they try to act superior because they watched Barcelona win a game.

Hey this kid started watching football from 2008, no need to take him seriously.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:44

hrealmadrid wrote:Wednesday if I'm not mistaken
[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 14 WANK[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 14 WANK[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 14 WANK[Copa Del Rey] Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona  - Page 14 WANK Hell yes

By the way, i don't recommend image searching "wanking smiley" No pale No
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 6:36

barcalearning is a joke, no need to take him seriously, he's a joke
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 6:56

the irony meter just went through the roof

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 7:43

BarcaLearning and Lionel Messi are identical, except LM has 7000+ posts.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14