The Sanchez
Zealous
gondov
BarrileteCosmico
Beautiful Football
33 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid Empty Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 am

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid BarcelonaFC Barcelona vs Real MadridCopa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid Realmadrid
Camp Nou, Barcelona| Tue, Feb 26 | 21:00 CET
Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid Camp-nou-9

Time to turn our attention to the defense of the Copa as we take on Madrid in the SF.

With the chances of winning the Liga diminished considerably, Madrid will be extra focused on this game and will come in with all they got. A dangerous opponent who will resort to win at any cost. The second leg will be different for Madrid since they will have their desired starting line up, with the return of Ramos, Pepe and Marcelo in the starting line up. With Ronaldo, Ozil and Khedira playing only 30 minutes over the weekend against Deportivo, they will be fresh.

Barcelona will be hoping to end their sequence of conceding silly goals. Although a scoreless draw will suffice for us to go through we should score early to keep us in a good position.With Pedro and Puyol rested and with Xavi and Busquets playing fewer minutes, we can expect our players to be fresh. Hope Villa gets to start this game.

Possible line up:
Pinto
Alves-Pique-Puyol-Alba
Xavi-Busquets-Fabregas
Pedro-Messi-Iniesta

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid Empty Re: Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am

If we play that line up we deserve to get kicked out.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid Empty Re: Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If we play that line up we deserve to get kicked out.
Fabregas will surely start given he got full game rest. That mean iniesta again at LW position.Roura :facepalm:

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 am

I predict a 2-1 loss for us or a 2-2 draw.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:44 am

You guys sure are pessimistic. If it helps we have left much to be desired as well.

It's going to be a tough game but I can't remember the last time both teams entered a clasico struggling for form. hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 am

We will play Fab and then hopefully replace him early second half for Villa.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:25 am

Zealous wrote:You guys sure are pessimistic. If it helps we have left much to be desired as well.

It's going to be a tough game but I can't remember the last time both teams entered a clasico struggling for form. hmm

I agree. Crazy
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:30 am

There's a poll on Sport right now - Should Villa be a starter in the clasico? - he has 97% of the votes Laughing

Still expect Iniesta to play LW

http://www.sport.es/es/encuestas/barca/20130224/ser-titular-villa-proximo-clasico/44490.shtml
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 am

We should go like this:Pinto-Alves-Mascherano-Pique-Adriano-Busquets/Song-Xavi-Iniesta-Sanchez-Messi-Villa.We play with that" preferred lineup," every single time and we haven't been winning for a long time now.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 am

vivabarca38 wrote:We should go like this:Pinto-Alves-Mascherano-Pique-Adriano-Busquets/Song-Xavi-Iniesta-Sanchez-Messi-Villa.We play with that" preferred lineup," every single time and we haven't been winning for a long time now.
Pedro for Sanchez, and absolutely Villa should get his shot to start. I dont know how I feel about benching Puyol for a clasico however. Especially a make or break one such as this one.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:38 am

Busquests is a definite starter. Song probably will not even come on unless we have the lead in which he could form a 2 holding mid partnership with Busi.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 pm

I'd rather see Villa Messi Tello.
But I know it will be Iniesta on the wing again.
If so I won't even get mad for not going to the next phase
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 pm

For me.

-------------Puyol------------------Pique-----------Adriano

-------------------------Busquets-------------------------

Dani Alves---------Xavi------------------------------------

-----------------Messi-----------------Iniesta------------

Tello---------------------------------------------Villa---

3.5 at the back, Busquets forming a back 3 when we are being pressed, Adriano more restricted in attack.

Wont happen, Alba, Pedro and Cesc will start.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Adriano can get *bleep*. He'd get injured after 20 minutes and waste a sub if he started. If Tello would be effective on the left, I'd agree with that lineup. But he isn't because he can't cut inside and shoot with his left.

I'm not religious but if Fabregas could ... well, maybe not necessarily break his leg ... but ... get the flu or something over night, I'd consider becoming a believer. What happened to the Arsenal Cesc Fibreglass, fss. You hear me Jesus, Buddha, Allah or whoever? It's your golden chance to make me a believer!

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Did anyone hear Messi's comments about the team and how they should,"Focus".If he actually gave a shit he would run more.

Also I dont really mind Puyol for Masch,I just think we'd be risking another injury.
Tello was crap when he went against Arbeloa when we lost 2-1 at home,he should come on as an impact sub if we're losing/going out.

Cesc,Alba and Pedro should in no way play but Im sure that it will happen.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:56 pm

futbol wrote:Adriano can get *bleep*. He'd get injured after 20 minutes and waste a sub if he started. If Tello would be effective on the left, I'd agree with that lineup. But he isn't because he can't cut inside and shoot with his left.

I'm not religious but if Fabregas could ... well, maybe not necessarily break his leg ... but ... get the flu or something over night, I'd consider becoming a believer. What happened to the Arsenal Cesc Fibreglass, fss. You hear me Jesus, Buddha, Allah or whoever? It's your golden chance to make me a believer!

Adriano came off injured in games just like many other players.

Tello doesnt need to cut in, all he has to do with make off ball runs and if he wants, go on the outside.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:31 pm

The Franchise wrote:For me.

-------------Puyol------------------Pique-----------Adriano

-------------------------Busquets-------------------------

Dani Alves---------Xavi------------------------------------

-----------------Messi-----------------Iniesta------------

Tello---------------------------------------------Villa---

3.5 at the back, Busquets forming a back 3 when we are being pressed, Adriano more restricted in attack.

Wont happen, Alba, Pedro and Cesc will start.

Thank goodness. Imagining us trying to deal with that midfield + not much space in behind the FB's gives me headaches lol

As far as our formation goes it'll just be a matter of personnel. You can expect our approach to stay the same.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:48 pm

futbol wrote:I'm not religious but if Fabregas could ... well, maybe not necessarily break his leg ... but ... get the flu or something over night, I'd consider becoming a believer. What happened to the Arsenal Cesc Fibreglass, fss. You hear me Jesus, Buddha, Allah or whoever? It's your golden chance to make me a believer!

Laughing

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:52 pm

I will try to watch the entire match and hope that we go through of course but in all honesty if you gave me a choice between a) going to the Copa final and Madrid going to the UCL quarter final and b) getting knocked out in the Copa semi final and Madrid getting knocked out in the UCL second round, I would take b) any day.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Either this:

Villa----------Messi-------Pedro

-----Iniesta--------Xavi
-----------Busquets

Or this:

Tello/Iniesta-Villa------
--------------Messi------Iniesta/Pedro

----Busquets-----Xavi-----

Thumbs up

Don't want to see Sanchez or especially Cesc.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm

futbol wrote:Adriano can get *bleep*. He'd get injured after 20 minutes and waste a sub if he started. If Tello would be effective on the left, I'd agree with that lineup. But he isn't because he can't cut inside and shoot with his left.

From what I've seen this season, Tello is more than capable on the left. And he doesn't even need to cut in. Plus he's scored some awesome curlers from the left, using his right foot, not left.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Tello? We all saw how Arbeloa had him in his pocket last time they faced in Camp Nou. He's the most predictable football player ever.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 am

danyjr wrote:Tello? We all saw how Arbeloa had him in his pocket last time they faced in Camp Nou. He's the most predictable football player ever.

Lennon is predictable too but that doesn't stop him from being effective and tearing the entirety of Man U a new asshole the last time Spurs and Man U faced off.

Predictability is overrated. If you do it well I don't give a f**k if you're predictable, chances are you'll beat the guy anyway. And with Tello I've noticed that this is the case, but he's simply inconsistent with it.

At the very least when he's on the left defenders cut off the outside lane A LOT (due to the fact that that is his one trick), which allows him to put the ball in the box easily, as he did vs Sevilla. In fact I've noticed his ability to be able to pass the ball in or back across the top of the goal due to the fact that defenders know his predictable move.

Tello has done well whenever he's played. People can keep harping on about how predictable he is if they want but he's done well and he will continue to do well.

So Tello, please, if this is how you play when you are predictable, continue being predictable.

EDIT: To be cliche and summarize, there is that quote about not fearing the man of a thousand kicks but the man who has practiced one kick a thousand times...yeah- good quote.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:29 am

danyjr wrote:Tello? We all saw how Arbeloa had him in his pocket last time they faced in Camp Nou. He's the most predictable football player ever.

This.

Tello is too predictable, probably even more than Valencia. Putting him against an experienced defender like Albeorla would be a disaster.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 am

Brady with the Tello haterade as usual skipping over my entire post about Tello's predictability and just going ahead and saying "yeah he's predictable and sucks" Rolling Eyes
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum