+5
Le Samourai
McAgger
izzy
chinomaster182
huntsman
9 posters

Go down

Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho  Empty Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho

Post by huntsman Sat 7 Jan - 9:25:06

Iker Casillas, the great captain of Madrid FBC has hit back at his manager by saying that the holidays are to unwind and not think about football.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/01/06/2833116/real-madrids-iker-casillas-responds-to-jose-mourinho

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho  Empty Re: Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho

Post by chinomaster182 Sat 7 Jan - 9:39:15

I agree with Casillas, as much as i idolize Jose, i do think he sometimes goes to unhealthy places in his quest for titles.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho  Empty Re: Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho

Post by huntsman Sat 7 Jan - 9:51:40

chinomaster182 wrote:I agree with Casillas, as much as i idolize Jose, i do think he sometimes goes to unhealthy places in his quest for titles.

The point here is not to agree or disagree with what iker or mourinho are saying.

They are not kids who are looking for right / wrong answers. Casillas should have kept his mouth shut or at least given a more political answer.
Being wrong and united is much better than being correct and divided.

That's another reason why i dont want this clown to be my team's captain. This is not his first attempt at hitting back at mourinho and it wont be his last. If only he focuses more on his play, we wouldnt concede stupid goals like we do during classicos.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 7 Jan - 9:55:16

huntsman wrote:
chinomaster182 wrote:I agree with Casillas, as much as i idolize Jose, i do think he sometimes goes to unhealthy places in his quest for titles.

The point here is not to agree or disagree with what iker or mourinho are saying.

They are not kids who are looking for right / wrong answers. Casillas should have kept his mouth shut or at least given a more political answer.

That's another reason why i dont want this clown to be my team's captain. This is not his first attempt at hitting back at mourinho and it wont be his last. If only he focuses more on his play, we wouldnt concede stupid goals like we do during classicos.

Sleep
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat 7 Jan - 10:04:13

huntsman wrote:

Well i agree being "right" or "wrong" is hardly the point, the point is that he feels that the holidays are for resting, if he keeps his mouth shut then he might avoid a problem now but postpone it for next year when the holidays come and the management expects players to stay "focused" and not let them enjoy themselves.

Overall i think Casillas has done right for the team, Madrid seems really united and follow Mourinho on 95%+ of the things he asks, they're playing great football and are on top on all competitions. The only times they've stepped in is when their life outside the team gets affected, like the quarreling with the Barcelona players.

I also think keeping Mourinho better in balance is a good thing, hardly anyone doubts his genius, but sometimes he gets in a negative vibe that might help the team somewhat but also damages everything around him.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 7 Jan - 10:11:17

chinomaster182 wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Well i agree being "right"or "wrong"is hardly the point, the point is that he feels that the holidays are for resting, if he keeps his mouth shut then he might avoid a problem now but postpone it for next year when the holidays come and the management execpts players to stay "focused" and not let them enjoy themselves.

Overall i think Casillas has done right for the team, Madrid seems really united and follow Mourinho on 95%+ of the things he asks, they're playing great football and are on top on all competitions. The only times they've stepped in is when their life outside the team gets affected, like the quarreling with the Barcelona players.

I also think keeping Mourinho better in balance is a good thing, hardly anyone doubts his genius, but sometimes he gets in a negative vibe that might help the team somewhat but also damages everything around him.

When you re on vacation you still have the obligation to look after your health and fitness. you are a sportsman and you shouldnt go on binging and drinking alcohol and getting drunk. That's what mourinho was unhappy about.

If i were any of the players, even while on vacation i would be doing my daily routine training. They are pro-players and given the wages they take they are obliged to act to the best interests of the club.

The fact that mourinho and Casillas talk business while dinning tells you about the crack in their relationship. Casillas holds alot of power over the players, and he is misusing it to a certain extent sometimes. That's why mourinho likes to surround himself with compatriot players.

Mourinho is all about team work not individual work. He's a mnager that believes having a bad plan and sticking to it is better than having a great plan and straying from it.

To beat Barca who are better than us from the start, we cant afford to follow him 95%, we need the player's full commitment, a 110% and beyond.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 7 Jan - 10:20:48

huntsman wrote:
chinomaster182 wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Well i agree being "right"or "wrong"is hardly the point, the point is that he feels that the holidays are for resting, if he keeps his mouth shut then he might avoid a problem now but postpone it for next year when the holidays come and the management execpts players to stay "focused" and not let them enjoy themselves.

When you re on vacation you still have the obligation to look after your health and fitness. you are a sportsman and you shouldnt go on binging and drinking alcohol and getting drunk. That's what mourinho was unhappy about.

If i were any of the players, even while on vacation i would be doing my daily routine training. They are pro-players and given the wages they take they are obliged to act to the best interests of the club.

The fact that mourinho and Casillas talk business while dinning tells you about the crack in their relationship. Casillas holds alot of power over the players, and he is misusing it to a certain extent sometimes. That's why mourinho likes to surround himself with compatriot players.

Mourinho is all about team work not individual work. He's a mnager that believes having a bad plan and sticking to it is better than having a great plan and straying from it.

To beat Barca who are better than us from the start, we cant afford to follow him 95%, we need the player's full commitment, a 110% and beyond.

Physically impossible bro mmmkay

/troll
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 7 Jan - 10:48:10

huntsman wrote:

When you re on vacation you still have the obligation to look after your health and fitness. you are a sportsman and you shouldnt go on binging a

Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho  Kaka-front-image

Madrid's Casillas hits back at Mourinho  Oliver-kahn-beer
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 7 Jan - 13:59:07

how about you stop reading titles and read what both say first...would make a world of difference
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 7 Jan - 14:02:48

halamadrid2 wrote:how about you stop reading titles and read what both say first...would make a world of difference

I read the whole thing. We need a leader to guide us, someone like Puyol on the other side. Casillas makes a bad captain. He's a nice guy and that puts me off.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 7 Jan - 14:15:01

if you read the title you woudnt have started this thread...because what Iker did was just repeat what Mou said

Casillas as a captain has done just fine mate, Xabi doesnt need to physically put the armband on to have control of the players...because he already has

so to answer your question...NO WE DONT NEED A NEW CAPTAIN..end off
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 7 Jan - 14:19:57

halamadrid2 wrote:if you read the title you woudnt have started this thread...because what Iker did was just repeat what Mou said

Casillas as a captain has done just fine mate, Xabi doesnt need to physically put the armband on to have control of the players...because he already has

You did not answer my question because there was no question to begin with. And you just dictated your opinion.

Casillas did well? Says who? You? lol.

If a great manager fails to win a title for two consecutive years at a great club, he would be sacked, yet Casillas failed to win any mojor trophy with madrid for 10 years.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 7 Jan - 14:31:44

huntsman wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:if you read the title you woudnt have started this thread...because what Iker did was just repeat what Mou said

You did not answer my question because there was no question to begin with. And you just dictated your opinion.

Casillas did well? Says who? You? lol.

If a great manager fails to win a title for two consecutive years at a great club, he would be sacked, yet Casillas failed to win any mojor trophy with madrid for 10 years.

well it looks to me as if you are trying to make us agree with you...so its more of a question that needs to be answered for you to shut it about the casillas thing

casillas has done well mate, its not my fault your dad just let you stay up after 8 to watch only our recent games

CASILLAS FAULT FOR NOT WINNIGN A TITLE???!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOURE NOT SERIOUS PLEASE
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 7 Jan - 14:34:23

Huntsman....you maltese falcon.....bringer of the sails of and winds of change...How art thou beset with rage on a poor saint? So kind and brave is he to have had such a storied career, and now you

When sonnets fall like the darkest night it is iker who is our light.

when our brave new world is born he will be it father for he has lived a charmed life,neither a borrower or a lender be but a giver of joy is all he seeks,while every dog will have his day,his day is one that never ends

In a pickle....the game is up.....and none has won....while all that glitters is not gold , his mortal coil proves sincere.

/thread
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat 7 Jan - 14:39:11

Not the mind of a champions Casillas...No slacking can be afforded and Mourinho knows that.He has only one goal in his mind and he's 100% committed to it.They are against the arguably best side of all time and if they aren't at full capacity at all times they don't stand a chance.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 7 Jan - 14:41:45

That's what i am trying to tell everybody.
We cant afford to be divided against the best team in the world and maybe history of the game.

Spoiler:
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat 7 Jan - 14:46:53

Why does anyone think he said go out and party and stop caring about football?

He said spend time with your family and just stop thinking about football for awhile. I don't think you can lose your fitness if your mind relaxes for one minute and spends time with family eating a christmas turkey.

And just for information, that was exactly what Casillas did. He spent time with his brother, his girlfriend and presented the avenue that was named after him in his hometown.

What Casillas said is nothing wrong, and I agree. As a athlete you get the rights to go out and eat with your family and relax.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 7 Jan - 14:47:35

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 7 Jan - 14:48:05

lol all that video shows are all of barcas goals in the 6-2 clasico and one or two other moments where he stood no chance of saving the header/shot
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat 7 Jan - 15:01:56

halamadrid2 wrote:lol all that video shows are all of barcas goals in the 6-2 clasico and one or two other moments where he stood no chance of saving the header/shot

Spoiler:

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 7 Jan - 15:12:23

so a goalie has to have some nice footskills to be called good....GTFO
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat 7 Jan - 17:46:22

ragbirjosh wrote:you maltese falcon.....

scratch
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 7 Jan - 17:50:59

That's the only part that confuses you.......I have deceived myself.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat 7 Jan - 17:53:07

ragbirjosh wrote:That's the only part that confuses you.......I have deceived myself.

I am Maltese, so yes that confuses me.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 7 Jan - 17:56:30

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maltese_Falcon_(novel)

One of my fav's.....I wasn't taling about Malta
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum