Arquitecto
C.Marchisio #8
zarola
inderbaby
DeviAngel
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I present to you MARCO BORRIELLO !  - Page 2 Empty Re: I present to you MARCO BORRIELLO !

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Borriello is average.Matri is by far a better striker than him.

also

Osvaldo>>>>Borriello :coffee:

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I present to you MARCO BORRIELLO !  - Page 2 Empty Re: I present to you MARCO BORRIELLO !

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:35 pm

The Fonz wrote:Borriello is average.Matri is by far a better striker than him.

also

Osvaldo>>>>Borriello :coffee:

You're completely right
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Some of the Juve fans are so ignorant.

What makes Matri better than Borriello? How did he fail in Milan considering he had a solid season with Leo yet was only shipped out to make way for Ibra and Robinho? Failed at Roma? Ask the Roma fans how much they appreciated his first season there. Enrique only froze him out in the 2nd since he didn't suit the style of play.

Borriello as mentioned is a solid striker and would thrive with Conte's wing system.

There are several things in which he is far better than Matri at.

I'm just the ignorant fan here lol.

And Matri is far bar than Borriello. How? Well let's look currently shall we?
Matri last season scored 20 goals in his first season with Juventus.
12 goals from a mid-table club and 9 goals with Juventus when they were shit poor.
Making him in the top 5 best goalscorers in Serie A.
This season, he's once again leading all strikers in the club with the most goals.
On the other hand, Borriello has been a bench warmer at Roma for a reason.
Osvaldo who sucked in Serie A, out beat the proven Borriello in Roma.
Borriello only scored 19 goals, not 20... three years ago with Genoa.
How many did he score with Milan? Compare that to Juventus with Matri and you will see how better Matri is.

What wing system? We don't play a 4-2-4 anymore, we play mostly with wide forwards in a 4-3-3...

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 pm

stefanobada wrote:I feel like hes more of what we already have. I really think we need a forward who can beat one or two defenders and score . Someone who can help turn all these draws into wins.

This is sooo true but i still think he is way better than Iaquinta and Toni, as for the striker who can beat 1 or 2 defenders and score, lets wait and hope for something precious.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Matri is miles better than Borriello, that much is certain......

I dont really understand this signing but like the Pizarro signing i dont see a problem with them if they are loans.....

Can provide decent cover till the end of the season and then in the summer both Pirlo Vice and Striker in the long term......

January is not the time for long term transfers anyway.....

I expect 3 squad signings to help in the short term and those weak areas will be strengthened long term in the summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Some of the Juve fans are so ignorant.

What makes Matri better than Borriello? How did he fail in Milan considering he had a solid season with Leo yet was only shipped out to make way for Ibra and Robinho? Failed at Roma? Ask the Roma fans how much they appreciated his first season there. Enrique only froze him out in the 2nd since he didn't suit the style of play.

Borriello as mentioned is a solid striker and would thrive with Conte's wing system.

There are several things in which he is far better than Matri at.

I'm just the ignorant fan here lol.

And Matri is far bar than Borriello. How? Well let's look currently shall we?
Matri last season scored 20 goals in his first season with Juventus.
12 goals from a mid-table club and 9 goals with Juventus when they were shit poor.
Making him in the top 5 best goalscorers in Serie A.
This season, he's once again leading all strikers in the club with the most goals.
On the other hand, Borriello has been a bench warmer at Roma for a reason.
Osvaldo who sucked in Serie A, out beat the proven Borriello in Roma.
Borriello only scored 19 goals, not 20... three years ago with Genoa.
How many did he score with Milan? Compare that to Juventus with Matri and you will see how better Matri is.

What wing system? We don't play a 4-2-4 anymore, we play mostly with wide forwards in a 4-3-3...

Scoring 12 goals in a lower midtable club side like Cagliari is average as is 9 goals for Juve in the 2nd half.

He is leading Juve simply because Vucinic is playing an SS while Quags has been injured and the rest are trash.

Marco was benched simply out the fact that does not suit Enrique's style due to his lack of mobility as Enrique does not use a typical 9. Osvaldo is different.

Boriello scored 19 out of 35 but 23 of them were actually starts and it was in a solid mid-table club like Genoa with far more pressure to perform than in somewhere like Cagliari.

Milan? 16 goals in 35 apps as 25 were starts as this is a solid number considering our service was extremely poor and our team was awful the first half of the season. Everyone loved his season at Milan.

Juve do play a winger system as this means simply a wider than usual system with wingbacks and inside forwards. Almost the same thing.

I'm not saying Matri is not better as he is, but the gap that you put is just disrespect to a solid and reliable striker like Borriello.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 pm

1) Scoring 12 goals in half a season with a mid table club average? Sorry, but you have no clue in what your saying. He hardly had any support compared to the big guns in Serie A, and yet he managed to score many goals in just half a season with a midtable team. Then coming to Juventus after January in which we played poor like crap, loosing many games and yet even with all the poor performances and support from the likes of Krasic, Pepe and Aquilani... Matri still managed to score 9 goals making him one of the top scorers in Serie A.

2) Is that so? Because of Vucinic? How many assists did Matri get from Vucinic, only 1 from his goals. Oh sure, it's because of Vucinic that's way and even if it is... what's your point? He's got better support now in comparison to his former club. By the way, do you know how long Vucinic has been out for due to his injury? Gee, Matri still managing to score isn't he...

3) I find that a pathetic excuse, because I know Roma a lot. Ask the Romanisti themselves, Borriello wasn't used simply because Osvaldo is the better player. Granted, I agree with your points, Osvlado fits perfectly in what you said.

4) Awful in the first half of the season? Condradiction much, first you claim it's average for Matri to do what he did in our second half of the season when we were crap, but yet for Borriello it's fine. Your opinion is flawed, and none sense if you ask me. You back it up then you got against it lol...

5) And Roma don't play with wing sysytem? Last I checked, thier formation relfelets just that as they play the same formation as Juve do.

6) Matri is better, plain and simple. Borriello can't even touch Matri. Mole claimed it, and Fonz a Romanista himself confirmed it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:1) Scoring 12 goals in half a season with a mid table club average? Sorry, but you have no clue in what your saying. He hardly had any support compared to the big guns in Serie A, and yet he managed to score many goals in just half a season with a midtable team. Then coming to Juventus after January in which we played poor like crap, loosing many games and yet even with all the poor performances and support from the likes of Krasic, Pepe and Aquilani... Matri still managed to score 9 goals making him one of the top scorers in Serie A.

2) Is that so? Because of Vucinic? How many assists did Matri get from Vucinic, only 1 from his goals. Oh sure, it's because of Vucinic that's way and even if it is... what's your point? He's got better support now in comparison to his former club. By the way, do you know how long Vucinic has been out for due to his injury? Gee, Matri still managing to score isn't he...

3) I find that a pathetic excuse, because I know Roma a lot. Ask the Romanisti themselves, Borriello wasn't used simply because Osvaldo is the better player. Granted, I agree with your points, Osvlado fits perfectly in what you said.

4) Awful in the first half of the season? Condradiction much, first you claim it's average for Matri to do what he did in our second half of the season when we were crap, but yet for Borriello it's fine. Your opinion is flawed, and none sense if you ask me. You back it up then you got against it lol...

5) And Roma don't play with wing sysytem? Last I checked, thier formation relfelets just that as they play the same formation as Juve do.

6) Matri is better, plain and simple. Borriello can't even touch Matri. Mole claimed it, and Fonz a Romanista himself confirmed it.

1) Average was harsh. But playing under Allegri's fluid and renowed 4-3-3 was not poor service with Lazzari and Naingolan and Cossu supporting you. I'm speaking about the expectations to perform there which was little. But kudos to him as he has shown in big games with even Juve.

2)Not saying because of Vucinic. I'm saying he is pretty much the only striker there as he is expected to at least score since he pretty much has been the only sole number 9 considering Mirko's position and Quag's injuries. But once again, not taking anything away from him.

3) Ask Mclewis and the rest as they all like Boriello yet already acknowledged he wasn't part of Enrique's plans for different reasons. Osvaldo hasn't exactly proven if he is better than Marco or not. Enrique played Boriello in the wing ffs

4)lol when the heck did I call him awful the first half of the season Sciacca? Your getting it mixed up

5)Roma with Enrique play with widemen yet play a completely different system then to Juve. Its still a wonder whether Boriello would have done well or not in Roma yet he did not receive the chance, yet I am not disputing Enrique's decision. I personally feel he will thrive in this system as the 4-2-4 is similar in sorts to Leo's 4-2-dream as he did well within that formation along with the fact that Juve this year will provide much better service.

6) Who is Fonz? Oh you mean the guy who knee jerks after every game about his team? Point is, you are highly exaggerating Matri's gap to Marco as if Matri has been world class. I don't think you know my reputation for being unfair to certain players as all I'm saying is Boriello will provide a useful back up who is reliable and consistent. Matri is better, but not anywhere near by the gap you put it.

What I also don't understand is how Boriello is being called shit while the painfully average Caceres is being anticipated.

Not taking anything away from Matri here as by now you should know my support for him in the NT and clubs, but simply saying don't underestimate Boriello.

[i]
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:1) Scoring 12 goals in half a season with a mid table club average? Sorry, but you have no clue in what your saying. He hardly had any support compared to the big guns in Serie A, and yet he managed to score many goals in just half a season with a midtable team. Then coming to Juventus after January in which we played poor like crap, loosing many games and yet even with all the poor performances and support from the likes of Krasic, Pepe and Aquilani... Matri still managed to score 9 goals making him one of the top scorers in Serie A.

1) Average was harsh. But playing under Allegri's fluid and renowed 4-3-3 was not poor service with Lazzari and Naingolan and Cossu supporting you. I'm speaking about the expectations to perform there which was little. But kudos to him as he has shown in big games with even Juve.

2)Not saying because of Vucinic. I'm saying he is pretty much the only striker there as he is expected to at least score since he pretty much has been the only sole number 9 considering Mirko's position and Quag's injuries. But once again, not taking anything away from him.

3) Ask Mclewis and the rest as they all like Boriello yet already acknowledged he wasn't part of Enrique's plans for different reasons. Osvaldo hasn't exactly proven if he is better than Marco or not. Enrique played Boriello in the wing ffs

4)lol when the heck did I call him awful the first half of the season Sciacca? Your getting it mixed up

5)Roma with Enrique play with widemen yet play a completely different system then to Juve. Its still a wonder whether Boriello would have done well or not in Roma yet he did not receive the chance, yet I am not disputing Enrique's decision. I personally feel he will thrive in this system as the 4-2-4 is similar in sorts to Leo's 4-2-dream as he did well within that formation along with the fact that Juve this year will provide much better service.

6) Who is Fonz? Oh you mean the guy who knee jerks after every game about his team? Point is, you are highly exaggerating Matri's gap to Marco as if Matri has been world class. I don't think you know my reputation for being unfair to certain players as all I'm saying is Boriello will provide a useful back up who is reliable and consistent. Matri is better, but not anywhere near by the gap you put it.

What I also don't understand is how Boriello is being called shit while the painfully average Caceres is being anticipated.

Not taking anything away from Matri here as by now you should know my support for him in the NT and clubs, but simply saying don't underestimate Boriello.

[i]

Care to elaborate lad ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Borriello better than Matri??? LOL

Sure , hey here's another one

Motta > Dani Alves
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm

It goes Matri > Quag > Borriello > Osvaldo

I don't rate osvaldo at all. He draws to many Comparisons with amauri
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Also your love for Borriello is quite pathetic,he sucks dude,deal with it.

The only good thing about him is he works hard that's it !!!.He has an awful first touch can't take on players,not very good at holding the ball up to bring others into play up and is pretty wasteful in front of goal.

Im glad he's gone..

Last edited by The Fonz on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Matri>Quag>Osvaldo>Borriello imho.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm

I got a feeling osvaldo will go on a long run of not scoring
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:18 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I got a feeling osvaldo will go on a long run of not scoring

Nah,not in this team with the creative players we have in the final third not possible.

I can see Borriello going thorugh a long drought though being on the Juve bench won't help him.LOL.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:36 pm

^ true, I guess though this just means Quag can be deployed more out wide then up front on his own. Seeing as though Borriello is that big striker he can hold up an attack like Matri in a 4-3-3
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

[i]

Care to elaborate lad ?

Still waiting Clubber
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 am

Arquitecto wrote:

[i]

1) So according to you, Cagliari have had better support players for their strikers over Milan? Your kidding me right? And where were they in the table when Borriello was in Milan, I can assure you... even with that support, Milan were way ahead of Cagliari to begin with. Of course saying average is harsh, however saying Borriello is average isn't, that simple really.

2) And so what's your point? Your basically telling me, due to the other problems of our strikers... he has been our best one and our most consistent, while others are out positioned and looking for form and consistency...

3) Mclewis and me don't agree on much, but sure bring him in. Why don't we bring Erpupone at the same time... the three originals of that section including Fonz. But then again, I don't need them to confirm anything as some already did... I know a lot about Roma, and their confirmation is not needed to begin with, because I know I'm right. As for Enrique's plans, let's not even begin tlaking about it, I know whats going on with him. Of course he played him on the wing, he had no choice and that was one game.

4) No your getting it wrong, I said you called Milan awful, not Borriello and I compared that to Juventus how they were awful last season as well after Matri came... and yet even with Matri owning with an awful Juventus squad, it's bad... but for Borriello... it's not. Which is a condradiction.

5) Once again, please don't explain me, Juve's and Roma's tactics. I know them already.

Cacares average? Already you're completely out of it now. :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:16 am

The Fonz wrote:

Care to elaborate lad ?

Yes please.

pasquale22 wrote:Borriello better than Matri??? LOL

Sure , hey here's another one

Motta > Dani Alves

LOL

The Fonz wrote:Also your love for Borriello is quite pathetic,he sucks dude,deal with it.

The only good thing about him is he works hard that's it !!!.He has an awful first touch can't take on players,not very good at holding the ball up to bring others into play up and is pretty wasteful in front of goal.

Im glad he's gone..

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 am

Arquitecto wrote:

[i]

1) So according to you, Cagliari have had better support players for their strikers over Milan? Your kidding me right? And where were they in the table when Borriello was in Milan, I can assure you... even with that support, Milan were way ahead of Cagliari to begin with. Of course saying average is harsh, however saying Borriello is average isn't, that simple really.

2) And so what's your point? Your basically telling me, due to the other problems of our strikers... he has been our best one and our most consistent, while others are out positioned and looking for form and consistency...

3) Mclewis and me don't agree on much, but sure bring him in. Why don't we bring Erpupone at the same time... the three originals of that section including Fonz. But then again, I don't need them to confirm anything as some already did... I know a lot about Roma, and their confirmation is not needed to begin with, because I know I'm right. As for Enrique's plans, let's not even begin tlaking about it, I know whats going on with him. Of course he played him on the wing, he had no choice and that was one game.

4) No your getting it wrong, I said you called Milan awful, not Borriello and I compared that to Juventus how they were awful last season as well after Matri came... and yet even with Matri owning with an awful Juventus squad, it's bad... but for Borriello... it's not. Which is a condradiction.

5) Once again, please don't explain me, Juve's and Roma's tactics. I know them already.

1) How hard is it to understand that I spoke of Cagliari by itself? You spoke of Cagliari as if they were bereft of a midfield while there midfield at the time was far better than Milan's with leonardo. Want proof? Only Pirlo was a reliable asset during that season as the rest were completely out of form or far to slow. Plus Milan sucked that year as the team was only built around Ronaldinho and yet Boriello still managed to score when he could. Milan obviously were the better team that year, but not such a large difference in midfield. Final point? I spoke of the pressure given along with the fact that the team was built around him. But I don't see why you are focusing on this point so much.

2) My point on this is that with Vucinic out of position and Quags injured, that does not make Matri untouchable considering Qualiarella is arguably a better player along with Vucinic.

3)So why is it that you said Roma play the same formation/system than Juve when they are completely different? Expanding upon this the Juve system is more similar to Milan's 4-2-4 in which he succeeded in as this is a positive sign for Juve no? Mclewis and you don't agree but the fact is that Mclewis usually is correcting you most of the time considering he is more knowledgeable on this current roma than you are. One opinion of Fonz doesn't convince me

4)wow, I guess you didn't see how I already PRAISED Matri's contribution at Juve. My point of calling Milan awful stands because we were absolutely awful, that simply is an isolated point to highlight MB.

5) How am I explaining tactics to you? If you read it was only comparing the systems that Boriello thrives in.

And yes Martin Caceres is a completely average player. Why don't you ask the GS or refer to this https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t14215-martin-caceres-calling-all-la-liga-fans

He is simply a physical player with no tactical awareness or skill for that matter

Then again you Juve fans call for Simone Pepe for the Nazionale so I'm not surprised.

@Fonz, since you are so impatient to hear, it simply means I personally feel you knee jerk to much as I argued against this in the beginning of the season. Your opinions and knowledge is usually spot on except when it comes to a Roma loss as this is where I feel you knee jerk. I don't see how you are offended by this.

And as for my "Boriello Love" Read my statements again before misinterpreting.

@Pasquale: Your comprehension skills clearly have the better of you. Find me one sentence where I say Boriello better than Matri. I'm also quite disappointed Sciacca did not correct you instead went on to ridicule a fallacious point. I'm seeing a trend here.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 am

The Fonz wrote:

Im glad he's gone..

Thats exactly what Conte wants.
Vucinic is way more talented..but can be very lazy.
This may be the impetus Vucinic/Matri/Quag need to make sure their work rate is up to the levels Conte wants and Boriello will provide that.

That being said - I still dont like the Boriello move.
Lets hope he proves me wrong

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 am

it doesnt even matter... no point in arguing cuz even if borriello statistically does better than someone like messi (unrealistic) during his loan spell, stubborn ppl like sciacca will still complain, beg for him to leave an say matri is better.

i still dont get how some ppl can still deny pepe's dominance and importance.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 am

zarola wrote:it doesnt even matter... no point in arguing cuz even if borriello statistically does better than someone like messi (unrealistic) during his loan spell, stubborn ppl like sciacca will still complain, beg for him to leave an say matri is better.

i still dont get how some ppl can still deny pepe's dominance and importance.

Thats very true. Which is why I hope Boriello puts me in my place with awesome performances but I cant see that happening to be honest.

Ive been a big supporter of Pepe this season unlike a lot of people here. I didnt like his purchase when it was made but I was proven pleasantly wrong and Ill admit that freely. Hes been part of the core of our team. I dont see him as a naturally 'talented or particularly gifted' player but he has heart and commitment. As long as hes playing as he is now, Forza Pepe. If he loses his form, unfortunately he doesnt have 'natural talent' to fall back upon so he will be benched.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

[i]

1) How hard is it to understand that I spoke of Cagliari by itself? You spoke of Cagliari as if they were bereft of a midfield while there midfield at the time was far better than Milan's with leonardo. Want proof? Only Pirlo was a reliable asset during that season as the rest were completely out of form or far to slow. Plus Milan sucked that year as the team was only built around Ronaldinho and yet Boriello still managed to score when he could. Milan obviously were the better team that year, but not such a large difference in midfield. Final point? I spoke of the pressure given along with the fact that the team was built around him. But I don't see why you are focusing on this point so much.

2) My point on this is that with Vucinic out of position and Quags injured, that does not make Matri untouchable considering Qualiarella is arguably a better player along with Vucinic.

3)So why is it that you said Roma play the same formation/system than Juve when they are completely different? Expanding upon this the Juve system is more similar to Milan's 4-2-4 in which he succeeded in as this is a positive sign for Juve no? Mclewis and you don't agree but the fact is that Mclewis usually is correcting you most of the time considering he is more knowledgeable on this current roma than you are. One opinion of Fonz doesn't convince me

4)wow, I guess you didn't see how I already PRAISED Matri's contribution at Juve. My point of calling Milan awful stands because we were absolutely awful, that simply is an isolated point to highlight MB.

5) How am I explaining tactics to you? If you read it was only comparing the systems that Boriello thrives in.

And yes Martin Caceres is a completely average player. Why don't you ask the GS or refer to this https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t14215-martin-caceres-calling-all-la-liga-fans

He is simply a physical player with no tactical awareness or skill for that matter

Then again you Juve fans call for Simone Pepe for the Nazionale so I'm not surprised.

@Fonz, since you are so impatient to hear, it simply means I personally feel you knee jerk to much as I argued against this in the beginning of the season. Your opinions and knowledge is usually spot on except when it comes to a Roma loss as this is where I feel you knee jerk. I don't see how you are offended by this.

And as for my "Boriello Love" Read my statements again before misinterpreting.

@Pasquale: Your comprehension skills clearly have the better of you. Find me one sentence where I say Boriello better than Matri. I'm also quite disappointed Sciacca did not correct you instead went on to ridicule a fallacious point. I'm seeing a trend here.

I don't knee jerk mate.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:30 pm

The hero of Juve. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Caceres is average btw.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next