Roma and Juve reach agreement for Pizzaro

+4
schnix
JAY-Z
Patrick Bateman
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Roma and Juve reach agreement for Pizzaro  Empty Roma and Juve reach agreement for Pizzaro

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

SKY

According to leaks from Roma, Juventus and Roma have reached an agreement for the Chilean David Pizarro. To define the formula, probably that of the transfer free of charge. At that point Juventus cedrebbe al'Udinese Patience.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Roma and Juve reach agreement for Pizzaro  Empty Re: Roma and Juve reach agreement for Pizzaro

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

On loan ?

Wow Borriello and Pizarro on loan,wtf Sabatini ,either sell him altogether or keep him.

Were getting shafted right here can't believe Sabatini and Baldini are allowing this.fkn hell... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by The Fonz on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Roma and Juve reach agreement for Pizzaro  Empty Re: Roma and Juve reach agreement for Pizzaro

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 pm

The Fonz wrote: Sad

I know he is good player but is he that good bro ? Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

DeviAngel wrote:

Yes he is very good.One of the best creative midfielders in the league top 5 anyways imho.Gutted that were losing him.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:59 pm

The Fonz wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

DeviAngel wrote:

Yes he is very good.One of the best creative midfielders in the league top 5 anyways imho.Gutted that were losing him.

than if this is true I am glad we are getting him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Noo!!! What the hell is going on? If Sabatini is giving away Pizarro he must buy a better player!!!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:21 pm

nooooooooooooooooo pizarrooooo =[ =[ =[

i'm more gutted about pizarro than mirko and mexes

he's always been one of my favorite players ever since he joined us. severely very extremely underrated player. one of the best in the world

juve are lucky to have him. it's really a darn shame pizarro doesn't fit into our "system." but if i had to choose between pizarro and luis enrique, i'll have to take the former
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:24 pm

this just pretty much sums it up. pizarro's the complete package
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Juve's midfield

Vidal,Pirlo,Marchisio,Elia,Pizarro,Estigarribia,Krasic and Pepe...

Pretty strong
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:20 pm

The Fonz wrote:Juve's midfield

Pretty strong

I hope we sign him now Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Juve's midfield

Pretty strong

I hope we sign him now Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 pm

I read this morning that they're waiting until next week to discuss about Pizarro and that only the Borriello deal is done...?
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 pm

This obviously means that we'll focus on Casemiro as Pizarro's replacement then. As far as the team goes, this means less competition for Viviani as well....but yeah....I'd be absolutely gutted if we lose a player like Pek....he's second only to Pirlo in midfield dominance and ball possession and utilization....3rd behind him and Xavi IMO...
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 am

Evil or Very Mad the club is going into self-destruct mode.. Borriello's time at Roma is probably over and now they are getting rid of Pizzaro . Gutted to say the least, still dont get it how LADY GAGO gets a chance to play while Pizzaro looks for a new club.

We have to STOP strengthening JUVE Evil or Very Mad
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:31 pm

sukrut23 wrote: Evil or Very Mad the club is going into self-destruct mode.. Borriello's time at Roma is probably over and now they are getting rid of Pizzaro . Gutted to say the least, still dont get it how LADY GAGO gets a chance to play while Pizzaro looks for a new club.

Umm cuz Gago has been having a better season than both of them comibined? Pizarro hasn't been fit in ages and Borriello was second choice behind Osvaldo, and even then Bojan and Borini would get a chance to play before him. How is it self destruct mode if we're selling players that don't play?
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 pm

DEFINITELY not self-destruct mode. Sabatini is not an idiot. Actually, he's a pretty damn genius! I have trust, for now. Give way to our younger players. Viviani is excellent, Casemiro is too, we also seem to be getting Verrati. Let's just see!

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:19 pm

But Pizarro is a great back up, he's been one of our top players for years now. I think its a bad move anyway, I hope he proves me wrong.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 am

ErPupone wrote:
sukrut23 wrote: Evil or Very Mad the club is going into self-destruct mode.. Borriello's time at Roma is probably over and now they are getting rid of Pizzaro . Gutted to say the least, still dont get it how LADY GAGO gets a chance to play while Pizzaro looks for a new club.

Umm cuz Gago has been having a better season than both of them comibined? Pizarro hasn't been fit in ages and Borriello was second choice behind Osvaldo, and even then Bojan and Borini would get a chance to play before him. How is it self destruct mode if we're selling players that don't play?

when was the last time pizzaro and borriello were offered a chance to play?
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Pizarro 'abandons Roma training'
By Football Italia staff

David Pizarro’s future at Roma is looking increasingly uncertain after an alleged training ground incident.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, the Chilean opted to abandon the field of play without the permission of his Coach.

While the rest of the Giallorossi squad were doing their normal warm down exercises at the end of session, it’s alleged he instead headed to the changing rooms.

Boss Luis Enrique is reported to have asked the player to come back and join his colleagues, but the midfielder didn’t return.

The Chilean international has been linked with a January move away from the capital outfit with Juve a possible destination.

Juve initially enquired about the South American’s availability during the December transfer talks which took Marco Borriello from Rome to Turin.

Pizarro, now 32, has made just seven Serie A appearances under Luis Enrique at the Stadio Olimpico so far this term.

However, he’s only started five games and he’s been replaced in two for a total of 402 minutes of League action.

Juventus see Pizarro as a possible alternative to Andrea Pirlo.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm

There is a new twist in the soap opera that should lead to Juventus' David Pizarro, after the disagreement took place yesterday in training between "and Peq" and the coach Luis Enrique (the Chilean would have repeatedly ignored the calls of technical Asturias) appeared a statement today on the site of Rome, which clarifies and follow up on each other.

Here is the full text AsRoma.it reported from the site.

"The footballer David Pizarro has now supported a separate training session, as a result of an attitude should be taken at the end of the session yesterday. The same player has now apologized to the coach and teammates, motivating their behavior as a result of a serious family problem. understood the reasons for the player, the Company agrees with the coach, granted Pizarro the ability to immediately reach his family in Chile. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm

LE talked about this this morning!

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm

arigle wrote:LE talked about this this morning!

What did he say?
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

I'll roughly try to translate and summarize :S
"Pizarro is still a player of AS Roma as far as I am concerned. But my main interest in this window has always been to work with less players, and tactically he does not fit into my style of play. The Management know what I have asked but as of now he is the bastard that earns the most of the ones that are at the margins of my project."
bastard isn't really like a heavy insult in italian/spanish, sort of like a jokingly playful kind of name

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down