billy_gr
teamanarchy
Lord Hades
the xcx
huntsman
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win Empty We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 am

According to Barca's DA

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/12/29/2823028/we-do-not-expect-much-from-real-madrid-barcelonas-dani-alves
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win Empty Re: We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win

Post by the xcx Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:53 am

He talks too much.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win Empty Re: We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:54 am

"We do not expect much from them [Real Madrid]. All the praise is for Barca which hurts them. We are behind them in the table but we still get to play them in Barcelona and we can cut the points back to win the title," the former Sevilla man told Cuatro.

Wow, how bold yet admirable this statement is. If they all think like that, Good Luck Mourinho.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:55 am

The xcx wrote:He talks too much.

I think he means business, besides he is right, if both teams continue to win, and they beat the crap out of us at Camp Nou which is the least anyone can expect, they'll emerge as winners.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:59 am

he just cant stay quiet can he
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:07 am

Why should he, diptiman? Whether they talk or not they end up winning. They reached a state of mind where they dont really care about that.

Last year we did all the talking and we lost all. This year, Mourinho is avoiding all the trash talk as much as possible, we still lost twice against them and drew them at the bernabeu.

Forget about last season, this season they have beaten us twice out of three and the third one we bottled it and end up drawers.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 am

huntsman wrote:Why should he, diptiman? Whether they talk or not they end up winning. They reached a state of mind where they dont really care about that.

Last year we did all the talking and we lost all. This year, Mourinho is avoiding all the trash talk as much as possible, we still lost twice against them and drew them at the bernabeu.

Forget about last season, this season they have beaten us twice out of three and the third one we bottled it and end up drawers.

i hate talk from our side too, ramos 3-0 lyon prediction is an example.. taking digs at each other is good. and an important part of sport culture. but he should at least enjoy his christmas and holidays since he and his team are going to have a bad time of it when holiday season is over.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:10 am

What makes you think they will have a difficult time when the holidays are over?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:46 am

Alves - the most despicable footballer in the world
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 am

Admit it… at some level you love him Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 am

Meh, not a big deal really.

Not expecting him to sing Madrid's praises.

Banter will be banter.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 am

We got the Classy Brazillian with an afro, they got a trashy brazillian who's Zero
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 am

So many mixed feelings about Dani Alves.

We dont expect much from Real Madrid; I am confident we will win CEO%2Bconfused

On one hand, his diving. Honestly though, haven't seen him dive in recent years nearly as much as players like Busquets, Di Maria, and even Pedro or Cuenca.

On the other hand, his general classiness on the pitch. Always willing to help an opposing player up, even when Di Maria got sent off for a bad tackle on him and Barca were on the verge of losing a Cup final.

His arrogant comments to the media as well, not sure if he's actually this cocky or the English translation makes him seem that way.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 am

give me a break about Cuenca. He dives once in a CDR game and he's a notorious diver already?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 pm

It was a pretty awful dive though and not all dives are created equal. Isn't that like painted on a wall in La Masia or something?

As for the wanna be street thug asshole, I hope Pepe ends his career at some point. I'd even send Pepe a thank you letter. Not kidding.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Alves would be an admirable player if he wasn't a fool. The amount of work he does is simply impressive.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 pm

What some girls do in Bangkok is pretty impressive too when you think about it.

The similarities are also there, going down easily for money, ball control, etc etc
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Zealous wrote:What some girls do in Bangkok is pretty impressive too when you think about it.

The similarities are also there, going down easily for money, ball control, etc etc
what a post lol :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:56 pm

As a Barca fan, I love Alve's work on the pitch but I do wish he understood his arrogant comments not only represents himself but the entire club and fans that support the club.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Just another Barca player living the Humbele and Respectful life.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Well i don't really expect hearing something sound, reasonable or smart from Dani Alves, so I really wasn't disappointed this time .
:arrow:
It's a completely other thing that which the media does. I trust almost no one writing these articles. The amount of truth in them is catastrophic.
I really think that the media created most of my intolerance vs. Barca in the past. Now I just realize they're a normal team, doing their job like any other.
It is true however that some players can't shut their yap no matter how exposed they get in the media. If I learned that the media is creating an image of me that misrepresents me - I'd start talking less and less (I.E. Xavi and Alves should learn to be quiet sometimes).
I like how "windkick" says that players should be more careful with their statements 'cause they impact not just their careers, but the image of the club and the fans also.
I completely agree. There's nothing more nauseating then reading about how one of your players has spit out a stupid statement. Real has those too from time to time (yet, imo, less then Barca Razz )
But we all should realize that whatever the public opinion/image of a player is should be taken with a pinch of salt. After all, we do read about these players in the media, do we not? Therefore, we must be aware of the 'simpleton' brains behind the pointed out titles.

Last edited by Aensensen on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Well, we can blame ourselves too in this case. Any such comment is instantly lapped up by rival fans and becomes talking points. The newspaper companies get their eyeballs, clicks etc etc. Everyone is happy!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:15 pm

If hating Alves is wrong I don't want to be right.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Zealous wrote:If hating Alves is wrong I don't want to be right.

Wouldn't your Bangkok girls analogy apply to Di Maria and CR too? Razz
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Atta boy dani, he can back up his talking e.g. Single handedly keeping mehcelo and mehnaldo in his pocket every clasico

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next