galaxy R vs Xperia arc vs HTC incredible S vs anything you suggest..

+7
dmize
spanky
nichabr
beatrixasdfghjk.
Senor Penguin
TalkingReckless
goonbrain
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

galaxy R vs Xperia arc vs HTC incredible S vs anything you suggest.. - Page 2 Empty Re: galaxy R vs Xperia arc vs HTC incredible S vs anything you suggest..

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:14 am

Google Music uploads all your music from iTunes or whatever into the cloud, and then you can pull the songs down OTA onto your GNexus :L.

20,000 free song uploads.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

galaxy R vs Xperia arc vs HTC incredible S vs anything you suggest.. - Page 2 Empty Re: galaxy R vs Xperia arc vs HTC incredible S vs anything you suggest..

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 am

Oh yeah, how do you find the barometer?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 am

google music is awesome got it when first came out using it as my main music player...

i am trying to get nexus too but bloody att will never have get one until march....and Verizon is bloody expensive

thinking about buying a iPhone 4s 32gb on contract and selling it and buying the nexus int for around $675

btw no use for quad core when they haven't even used the full potential for dual core... i think Jelly Bean will probably be made for quad core
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:17 am

imalegend wrote:google music is awesome got it when first came out using it as my main music player...

i am trying to get nexus too but bloody att will never have get one until march....and Verizon is bloody expensive

thinking about buying a iPhone 4s 32gb on contract and selling it and buying the nexus int for around $675

btw no use for quad core when they haven't even used the full potential for dual core... i think Jelly Bean will probably be made for quad core
Jelly Bean isn't even confirmed Razz.
As if the next Nexus wouldn't launch with the next major release of Android.

How do you buy a phone on contract and then sell it? scratch. Over here, I could just go Vodafone, get the cheapest contract, $200 return, so I get the GNexus for $568, and then I just slot in a different SIM :coffee:. But they're really fickle about giving out the returns...

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
dmize wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:So you actually got a GNexus?
cheers.

Not sure if you meant me or bhends but I got mine today, yes. Really liking it so far.

How do you copy music on yours? Do you use a syncing program like Winamp? I started to drag and drop but that seems like it's going to take a while.

And Atrix 2 is a sweet phone too, a buddy of mine has that on AT&T
No, I'm too poor for a phone right now, I just follow very closely ;DD.
In all honesty, I probably should have just gotten a Nexus One when it came out, I thought that was expensive at $529 unlocked...

But I decided to wait for quad core, and I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting ... next Nexus will probably be quad core :L.

Ever heard of Google Music?

Ah, I see. Yeah I'm lucky that I had an upgrade due not too long after I broke my iPhone. Ended up paying $250 after company discount for the Nexus, not bad.

And yeah when I first played some of the songs I transferred, Google Music showed up. Seems pretty cool so I think I'll do that for some of my songs. And I'm reading you can mark certain songs/albums so even if you have no service or wi-fi, you can still listen.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 am

You are reading correct cheers.

The only problem I'm having with it is that it doesn't keep up with my iTunes library correctly :L. If you edit info for a song that's already in your library, it doesn't edit online. And if you delete, it doesn't go ... but hey, it's still beta Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:55 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
imalegend wrote:google music is awesome got it when first came out using it as my main music player...

Jelly Bean isn't even confirmed Razz.
As if the next Nexus wouldn't launch with the next major release of Android.

How do you buy a phone on contract and then sell it? scratch. Over here, I could just go Vodafone, get the cheapest contract, $200 return, so I get the GNexus for $568, and then I just slot in a different SIM :coffee:. But they're really fickle about giving out the returns...

in US you buy a phone with a 2 year contract.... phone prices on contract range from free- $400(these being the top end), For example an 32gb iphone on contract is $300 from apple/att, and if i sell it on eBay or craigslist etc.. i can get around $600-700 for it i think.... so it's cheaper that way to get nexus, you lose less $$..

canceling contracts costs alot of US....it's $325 minus $10 for each full month you have completed. so if you do it right away it could cost you as much as $550
but you can't do that on Verizon and Sprint as it's CDMA, while At&T and Tmobile use GSM
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 am

Yeah, so you'd just chuck the iPhone SIM into a GNexus? That is so scammy >>

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Heyhey, AT&T?
http://wireless.amazon.com/dp/B005USIG6W/ref=as_li_tf_tl?_encoding=UTF8&tag=technobloom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005USIG6W,%2520rel='nofollow'

$49.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:38 am

Just bought the Galaxy s2.love the thing so far. cheers
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 pm

The Xperia arc is still a Sony Ericsson product right?
If that's the case it automatically sucks. It has terrible luck with android with trying to integrate Sony's own software on top of it
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:02 pm

ColoJunior wrote:The Xperia arc is still a Sony Ericsson product right?
If that's the case it automatically sucks. It has terrible luck with android with trying to integrate Sony's own software on top of it
Well then unlock the bootloader and flash CyanogenMod Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2