El Chelsea Fuerte
chemicalboy99
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jose Angel Pozo - Page 2 Empty Re: Jose Angel Pozo

Post by guest7 Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 am

English clubs fishing Spainsh youths it can't get more pathetic

I rate this kid very highly but at the current state with Mourinho not given a F about youth I understand the kid.

I hope he one day decides to return.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 am

Juas. Hilarious thread. Real Madrid fans acting like they enjoy other clubs stealing their young wonderkids just to look coherent with their bashing to Barça fans on the Cesc case.

Pathetic.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 am

omarish wrote:English clubs fishing Spainsh youths it can't get more pathetic

I rate this kid very highly but at the current state with Mourinho not given a F about youth I understand the kid.

He is 15. He has atleast 3 years before even being considered for first team action. If Madrid do not change their policy by then, then lord help them.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 am

free_cat wrote:Juas. Hilarious thread. Real Madrid fans acting like they enjoy other clubs stealing their young wonderkids just to look coherent with their bashing to Barça fans on the Cesc case.

Pathetic.

its not stealing.. get over yourself

this was its better.. they get regular playing time and with the buy back clause plus the fact that its madrid , the players that turn out to be any good can return
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 am

free_cat wrote:Juas. Hilarious thread. Real Madrid fans acting like they enjoy other clubs stealing their young wonderkids just to look coherent with their bashing to Barça fans on the Cesc case.

Pathetic.

Not a single Real Madrid fan has in any shape or form enjoyed Man City's purchase of Pozo, not a single one.

Some, including me have said that we would prefer him to go to Arsenal..........Why you Ask? Why would we condone the "stealing" of wonderkids?

Well a number of explanations can be offered.

>Arsene Wenger has proven over the years that he is one of the best extractors of talent the world has, ever seen, I'm confident that he will do a better job than the current Real Madrid youth system in helping to develop Pozo and allow him to reach his true potential

>We understand Pozo's desire to move and the discontent on the part of both him and his family due to the recent failure of Real Madrid to provide youth with an oppurtunity to flourish in the First team.

>We think that it's possible that one day he may return, that we're not saying goodbye forever and that he is merely going on a journey to develop his game.If he is good enough, he will return....that is unless he chooses to stay where he goes.Some of us actually enjoy when Madristas succeed outside of Madrid......because Madristas will remain madristas for life.

One reason however that in no shape or form influences our desire to see Pozo snapped up by Wenger ( A decision which many Madrid fans would lament.......a fact conveniently ignored by your post) is to use is as a part of an ongoing argument over a dead transfer.The transfer is dead.......Cesc is at Barca........not a single Madrid fan has ever complained about Barca's sporting pursuit of Cesc.What we have complained about is at time coercive actions by Barcelona players , ransom negotiations by Barcelona officials and ignornce on the part of the institution of CF Barcelona in claiming that Cesc belongs there.Those insluts to Wenger and everything he has done to help Cesc become the player he is where we see fault.

But Alas.......there is no possible situation that can manifest itself.........at least not for some time .......where this particular case can be used in an argument condemning the actions of Barcelona.Finally these comments can be seen as a withdrawn attack on madrid policy, especially Madrid policy regarding youth and the admitting of the inferior practices developed and practiced by the club Real Madrid regarding their own youth system.

Your thinly veiled comments and generalisations regarding the intentions and motivations of Real Madrid fans in expressing their opinions is at the very least disgusting.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:36 am

kiranr wrote:
omarish wrote:English clubs fishing Spainsh youths it can't get more pathetic

He is 15. He has atleast 3 years before even being considered for first team action. If Madrid do not change their policy by then, then lord help them.

He is very talented for his age. To maximize his potential he needs to move to Castilla next season, and get some first team minutes. He isn't gonna get any of this... Assuming Flo has already had a meeting with him, I can already assume Flo couldn't even promise him that.

Our first team is looking done anyways now. We've Benzema at CF so it would be hard for him to replace him aswell. Best luck to the kid in City but their team is looking just as finished as ours...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 am

Kid is already a mercenary lmao. At least go to Arsenal you tit.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 am

Pathetic.
Whats your problem?..If he turns out to be any good, we can pretty much buy him back with a blank check, not by forcing him to join for us, by implementing that he is one of our own and so on.. Hilarious case it was with Fabregas tho.
Barce is Pathetic.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 am

Man city with their bunch of strikers will of course offer him oppurtunities with the first time anytime soon

does the guy even know what he is getting himself into???

And Arsene Wenger where art thou when we need you???

Arsenal is in more need of a good youngster who could do better than their current strikers (bar RVP)

Even Man U will be good for him, sir Alex is very good as well at developing youngsters

Anyways good luck to you kid, Fran Sol will be promoted to Castilla anyways so no probs there

*waiting for Enzo to be protomted* who is the U15 real gem, not Pozo /opptimism
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Not Pozo Sad
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:42 pm

that barca game in the video was epic, sad we lost it on penalties

look at the butthurt barca players at the end lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Pathetic.

I think you are thinking way too much there Free. I doubt anyone is thinking like that and there is nothing wrong with Man City's academy.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16309227

Manchester City's Etihad Academy plan approved by council
Manchester City plans for a footballing academy and training complex in the east of the city have been backed by the council's planning committee.

The proposed youth development and first team academy in Openshaw will be built on an 80-acre brownfield site next to the Etihad Stadium.

It will include 17 pitches and a 7,000 capacity stadium for youth matches.

Manchester City Council leader Sir Richard Leese said it was excellent news for the local community.

A club statement said: "We're delighted with today's announcement and remain committed to support the completion of the process which obviously includes the upcoming review period."

Job opportunities

Mr Leese said: "The Etihad Stadium and Campus are at the heart of the regeneration of the wider East Manchester area and the fact that these plans have been approved is excellent news for the community.

"This will not just create another world class sporting facility in the city, it will also create jobs and other opportunities for local residents."

He added: "It's one of the earliest manifestations of how the partnership between Manchester City Football Club, the council and New East Manchester will deliver significant community and economic benefits in the years ahead.

"As we go into an Olympic year, this will also help cement the city's reputation as a place where sporting talent is nurtured."

The complex is to be built on land that the club has purchased in the area over the last two years.

Forming a large part of what Manchester City is calling the Etihad Campus, it will cater for up to 400 young players, 40 of whom will be accommodated and schooled on site.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:58 pm

thinking about putting a 15 yr old in Castilla is stupid. He shouldnt be in Real Madrid C
he is dumb enough to think that he deserves Reserve football at his age
he is good no doubt, but if he is too stubborn and impatient to wait then well good riddance
we cannot be critcized for this, this kid was too impatient to wait, in 5 years, he will be 20 and Higgy and Benz would be almost 30, kids have to learn, he will learn the hard way
no point having talent if you are stubborn
we will produce someone else
i remember there was a little Argentine kid around 5 years ago who they called the new Messi, Liverpool stole him from us and he ended up a nobody, the truth is the system at Madrid is successful, they seem to breed all round players able to perform at any club, whether you like it or not, its our utilisation and integration that is piss poor, though Mourinho isnt doing a bad job in giving these guys a chance.

honestly not too worried about this kid leaving
there always seems to be some kid in the academy who will do well
a year ago, Castilla had an extremely old squad b4 Toril took over, now they have a bunch of 21-17 year olds all playing at a great level, many of them considered future Spain stars
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Im really annoyed about this. I could say shit about City, but theres nothing bad about them that is still unsaid. So I guess we can call Pozo a heartless mercenary for going from Madrid of all cities to the dump that is Manchster for their $$$.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2