Onyx
Zees
Pedram
56 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

El Clasico Butt hurt thread - Page 8 Empty El Clasico Butt hurt thread

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:43 am

It seems that i don't even know where to start merging all of these threads and what to use as the main thread.

I'm just going to create this thread instead for all you who wants to rant at the team and especially Cristiano. albino

Keep it civil.

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Butt hurt thread - Page 8 Empty Re: El Clasico Butt hurt thread

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:58 am

El Clasico Butt hurt thread - Page 8 10052310

saw this on 9gag.com so i cant take credit. still woth an lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:06 am

TBH he did everything wrong.

Passed when he needed to shoot

Shot when he needed to pass.

Idoubt he'll have a game as bad as this one in a long long time.

Also.....calling Dutch players dutch isn't racist bro.However I completely disagree with him in saying that they had no impact.....although I still disagree with your statement that them playing well for other teams shows their impact for us.

There impact is seen

Leauge titles on which Robben,Van Nistelrooj and sneijder all had a big part to do with.

Van der Vaart was by far the least impactful

I think that....what provoked their departure was a bad...if not horrid season....I mean.....injuries.....De La red's retirement.......that was one of the worst seasons we've ever had.........and even Robbens exquisite performances the following year couldn't remedy the fact that a change was needed not just on the field but off it.

The Idiotic move we made was selling Robben......looking back......it wasn't as horrible as it seems......but it was bad.I'm happy with Di Maria though so it dosen't matter to me and I think he could easily prove to be much better than Robben one day in the future.

Calm down about us having accomplished nothing with Ronaldo.......we won vs Barca for the first time in a long time.......we accumulated 98 points in la liga....
Ronaldo was a big part of both.

Ronaldo may not help us to beat Barca.....nut he can help us to beat literally every other team.And we can win against Barca with him once he adjusts his game.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:11 am

saying dutch players are dutch is not racist..

singling them out and saying they deserved to be thrown away is racist.

why this poster brought players of my national team up in this thread when calling me out is beyond me.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7-Torres Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 am

Mamad wrote:I don't know whats the problem against Barca.

Di Maria is shit, Ronaldo is shit, Marcelo is shit.

they are playing like schoolboys.

im tired of this. ahhhhhhh

why don't you go & try to play better than them, L.O.L if they are playing like Schoolboy then you should play better than them ...........
CR7-Torres
CR7-Torres
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:39 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
I havent read one constructive post, nor one intelligible post about what to do next

Sell Ronaldo, Kaka, DiMaria, Khedira, Lass, Altintop.

Buy Neymer, Mvila, Schwienstiger, Chillini, Sarabia, Kyle Walker.

Move Ramos (CM), Marcelo (RM), Jessi.

Is that sensible enough for you. We have every right to bitch about everything, this team has string of players that are not making this team win games against barca.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Very constructive fantasy FIFA video games...

H.A. wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:well ofc i was butthurt, but i didnt fill the section with doomsday messages

But the world will end in a years time Sad

We need to end the dominance before doomsday albino

If we're in the job of selling players then sell em all and buy back our scattered youth players, that'll teach them :coffee:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

halamadrid2 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:callejon plays for real madrid, ronaldo plays for irina nuff said

lets put him on the first plane to manchester puhlease

i am happy with the way benzema, dimaria and ozil played in teh first half

only if we had another warrior on the other wing we could have won but hey Mou is portuguese just like he preffered that mendes should get his debut ahead of jese he will play ronalfail in every friggin clasico
Oh, what an absolutely laughable notion. Mourinho has done a great job in converting Ronaldo to more of a team player, he has pretty much the same number of assists this season as he did last season, and he should have more, if you think about the waste opportunities. The problem with Ronaldo is that it's very hard for him to replicate his form against Barcelona because he's tried and failed so many times, with the exception being the Copa Del Rey Game, where he showed his class. But has that phased Ronaldo? No, he keeps trying and trying, and even if he doesn't play well, knowing Ronaldo regarding his Mancheester United days, he'll be upset about it. There's so little he can do...

converting ronaldo to a team player only counts against relegation foddlers??? this is the SEVENTH CLASICO HE HAS FAILED IN, and dont let the goal blind you in the copa, he was shite that game too, heck adebayour>>>ronaldo in that game

benzema upped his game from his last clasico, dimaria didnt change ie he was still the guy to press their whole backline, ozil stepped up from his slump, whereas ronaldo the guy who cost us 94 mill failed to even get the friggin damn ball into the penalty box

for next clasico i want dimaria and marcelo sharing wings, so many times we started a counter marcelo runs forward and ronaldo loses the ball leaving us short at the back

dont care if he scores a bucket load against the almerias, when it counts he is usually nowhere to be seen, it doesnt help that mou has made him untouchable either ugghh

Yep, many thought Ronaldo have improved, but only in certain setups and agaisnt weaker teams. I keep saying he scored many of his goals vs the cr4p teams instead of the big ones. Not saying he doesnt perofmr at all in big games, or have not improved but hes still far from it. Benzema on the other hand have really improved by miles~
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Suffice to say, I missed a lot of banter and complaining this weekend. Suffice to say, I didn't get to see the match due to having a rather great weekend with friends. However, my best friend gave me his break down of the match, it goes as follows:

1) This was the worst Clasico he ever watched.
2) That was Ronaldo's worst game. Ever.
3) I need to stop saying Benzema is useless as he is really a fantastic player.
4) Neither side played all that good.
5) Real Madrid is its worst enemy.

I can't agree or disagree with such remarks as I really didn't watch the match nor have any plans to. Think the only saving grace is that we would probably still have the lead when we do our make up game...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Mamad wrote:BarcaLearning what are you on about? what wiping?

the match was pretty even in first half. in second we started better until we concede an offside lucky stupid goal.

after that, our players lost faith. actually after 2nd goal the match ended for us.

all i saw in past 3 clasico's were missing opportunities by our attackers. if we had someone like Nistelrooy we could win last 3 clasico's .

people are saying pep outclassed mou or our formation were bad or things like this. but its bs imo.

there is only one thing and thats our players mentality which products bad luck in front of goal.

Well overall speaking for the past few years el classico, maybe wiping is a bit far, but definitely outplayed by us most of the time, no? Im not completely disagreeing, but u tend to focus on ur lost oppotunities, but the thing is, overall, we are just better, that was my main point. On Guardiola beating ourinho for this game, that is a fact, I mean what did Mourinho do mid game? And he just didnt come up with anything new this game, while Guardiola brought in 2 completely new players this season and used them so effectively.

Anyway ur right that luck played a part, ur lack of finishing too and mental scar too...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:48 pm

deezydeez wrote:El Clasico Butt hurt thread - Page 8 10052310

saw this on 9gag.com so i cant take credit. still woth an lol

^That made me think of this:

El Clasico Butt hurt thread - Page 8 Bitch_12
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Doc wrote:Suffice to say, I missed a lot of banter and complaining this weekend. Suffice to say, I didn't get to see the match due to having a rather great weekend with friends. However, my best friend gave me his break down of the match, it goes as follows:

1) This was the worst Clasico he ever watched.
2) That was Ronaldo's worst game. Ever.
3) I need to stop saying Benzema is useless as he is really a fantastic player.
4) Neither side played all that good.
5) Real Madrid is its worst enemy.

I can't agree or disagree with such remarks as I really didn't watch the match nor have any plans to. Think the only saving grace is that we would probably still have the lead when we do our make up game...

Thats a pretty good summary, both team were at their best, but Barca after 3-1 up started to get near that level again Cool Also despite that it still was en enjoyable game I thought...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Gio, my good man, how was the match in your perspective. You usually have something constructive to say after big matches...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Doc wrote:Gio, my good man, how was the match in your perspective. You usually have something constructive to say after big matches...

Sup Doc, my thoughts on el clasico are over here: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t12752p522-el-clasico-at-santiago-bernabeu#373125
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 pm

It wasn't THAT bad tbh. Losing sucks but we're still in this and we know now we can take them blow for blow.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Zealous wrote:It wasn't THAT bad tbh. Losing sucks but we're still in this and we know now we can take them blow for blow.

I would like to think it wasn't that bad but my friend isn't like Supermag or LaDecima who either want a complete overhaul or just throw in the towel so to speak...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm

well, i was the one who was the most calmest when we lost the last few matches against barca, there were many reasons why i wasnt this butt hurt, cuz we had a new team, building chemistry and getting used to tactics while also developing a mentality to beat barca. Gave 2 years to the team to get used to all that.

But this time we had it all, Top form, top mentality, Top chemistry, Top tactics. And we faild, this defeat was the worse, even more worse then the 5-0.

we were making huge progress with super cup win and the preseason, but this defeat was the striking blow, we need improvements. this team top limit was that. we just dont have the right players for the job, so many unbalanced equations as i explained in a topic i created when i wanted to blow my stream lol, might not be accurate stuff about what i think cuz at that time i was really missed up.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13673-we-have-so-many-unbalanced-equations-to-beat-barca-we-need-to-solve-those

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8