EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Cometh at them Kaka  Empty Re: Cometh at them Kaka

Post by huntsman Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 am

I especially like the 4:45 to 4:55 part. Please check and let me know what you think.

Best 10 seconds in football.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 am

huntsman you do know everyone is a fan of that kaka, he was just brilliant in milan.

Watch the videos of this year and last, see the difference?!

I've tried a lot to talk sense to you but you've got to agree he isn't at that level. You will bring up the injury and him not playing but his injury last month didn't allow him to play. Its not the clubs fault now.

That's why most of us say he's a lost cause. He'll be a good super sub and will be good probably when he starts but the team can't get stuck with him.

I really can't add anymore since well I've tried explaining it so many times.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:25 am

H.A. wrote:huntsman you do know everyone is a fan of that kaka, he was just brilliant in milan.

I've tried a lot to talk sense to you but you've got to agree he isn't at that level. You will bring up the injury and him not playing but his injury last month didn't allow him to play. Its not the clubs fault now.

That's why most of us say he's a lost cause. He'll be a good super sub and will be good probably when he starts but the team can't get stuck with him.

And i ve explained it many times too that KAka in his current form is twice as good as Ozil will ever be in his entire career.

And the reason why Kaka was really great with Milan was because he was the game maker. Ever ball has to start and end with him. With Madrid he has to touch the ball, and Ronaldo, and Alonso has to put some effect on it and Di Maria. We dont have a single playmaker.

He can be that guy for us, but we have to give him more freedom. Mourinho has to give him more freedom to do his stuff.

Will he be as good as his Milan days? Maybe yes maybe not. But the real answer is, it doesnt matter, He's still one of the best players in the world.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 am

huntsman wrote:
H.A. wrote:huntsman you do know everyone is a fan of that kaka, he was just brilliant in milan.

And i ve explained it many times too that KAka in his current form is twice as good as Ozil will ever be in his entire career.

And the reason why Kaka was really great with Milan was because he was the game maker. Ever ball has to start and end with him. With Madrid he has to touch the ball, and Ronaldo, and Alonso has to put some effect on it and Di Maria. We dont have a single playmaker.

He can be that guy for us, but we have to give him more freedom. Mourinho has to give him more freedom to do his stuff.

Will he be as good as his Milan days? Maybe yes maybe not. But the real answer is, it doesnt matter, He's still one of the best players in the world.

The problem is you're dismissing Ozil and that's the mistake. Ozil has looked like crap this season because he has to go deeper. If you watch him closely he's actually been great.

You say we need to let kaka do his thing but when he does his thing currently he isn't 'wowing' anyone. He's getting the minutes again now after almost a month and letting him start again will get him injured.

A team like madrid can't be built around one player, yes even ronaldo, when you have the likes of xabi, higuain, ozil, benz and soon enough sahin. They all help in making madrid look magical. That's why we breezed through the CL group.

Its not because of one of Kaka, Ozil, benz or CR7.

You have to get that concept in mind. If we do rely on one player then we will suffer, look at the previous season and to a certain point last season. If anyone gets injured we're pretty much covered and will still be able to 'dominate' and be magical.

Looking at the barca game alone won't change the fact we have a darn good team who can go a long way in all competitions this season Very Happy

Edit: Just forgot to add that Kaka will again need time to feel normal on the pitch but we can't always wait for him. The guy is getting older and he has won everything so its okay if he doesn't come back. The poor guy had serious injuries and coming back is almost an impossible thing especially when you grow older. Its okay to let him go so to say Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 am

How is Huntsman consistently allowed to come back even though he's been banned for trolling numerous times?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 am

2:46 to 2:50 is also very interesting. Did you see how the two players marking him just gave up. What an amazing talent Kaka is.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 am

Football Bill once asked about how good Kaka was before he joined Madrid since he hasnt seen him play before.

Check this out football bill.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:50 am

Cometh at them Kaka  OKCKI
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cometh at them Kaka  Empty Why Madrid Kaka is not as good as Milan Kaka?

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Is it because of the injury? ofcourse not.

Kaka needs to earn the trust of his comrades and manager. Their unconditional trust. Period.
He needs to retain the freedom that he used to enjoy during his Milan days. Players like Kaka are natural geniuses. They dictate the tempo of the play and arent told what they need to do. Mourinho despite supporting Kaka still keeps a grip on him and ask him to execute certain tactics.

This is not the way that you treat a genius, a bird, an eagle. You let them fly high. You just tell them to do what they think is right to do at the right moment. Improvision.

Kaka should be a starter and this unfair sense of competition from ozil should be removed from his mind and ozil's mind. Ozil is no match to Kaka, he should understand that. And no we are not playing for the future. We are playing for now, the present. There is no future if we dont win now.

Kaka starts. He gets subbed in the 65 or 70th minute by ozil. Or let ozil play in the CDR or other unimportant games. I am fed up with his bad performances. Our team is not performing at the highest standards because we have him and Kaka competing.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

for GOD sake, stop these kaka threads.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 pm

All i am trying to say is you dont put a free bird in a cage. You let it sing and twitter.

That's what we're doing to Kaka. Mou is putting a firm grasp over him. His genius is contained in mourinho's tactics.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 pm

All you are saying is bullshit. thats what u are saying lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:33 am

huntsman is epic Laughing

Still prefer FC_Hollywood tho :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Kaka aims for top spot ahead of Madrid clash vs Sevilla.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/12/14/2802677/real-madrids-kaka-targets-quick-return-to-top-spot-in-la
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:11 am

The Nutmeg Maestro

huntsman
huntsman
First Team