Khaled
Albiceleste
shinigami99
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Celebration Thread Empty Celebration Thread

Post by shinigami99 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I know the league is not over yet........I know that madrid *technically* are still in fornt.

But we were all nervous going into this game. Madrid looked imperious, and while we did too, we felt that madrid would have finally reached to our level.

HOWEVER

WE HAVE RISEN ABOVE THE CHALLENGE.

IN PEP WE TRUST

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Celebration Thread Empty Re: Celebration Thread

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Chaka

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Just 3 words for Madrid fans: Welcome Back to Earth!!

hahahah what a game.. Valdes :S last time i saw him making such a stupid mistake vs villa in 2005? anyway still he made 2 or 3 gd saves..

Iniesta MOM.. great match on the wing dribbling realmadrid players once twice etc... especially in the 2nd half..

Messi, didn't score, but he did very well in build up & made great run/assist to alexis.. 1-1 goal!! Great finish from alexis, who had a very gd game..

DEFENCE?? yeah Guardiola did it!! he played 3 at the back vs madrid (best team at counterattacks in the bernabeu) BUT it worked very well.. In Pepe we TRUST Very Happy
Abidal, Puyol what match.. Pique was gd too..
PUYOL our Leader is BACK!!!!

Midfield? Xavi & Sergio great as like always..
i was disappointed by Cesc, he was not that good| had some miss passes etc.. but again his goal was very crucial again!!

Next mission: ClubsWorldCup.. lets go to Japan & bring this trophy back!! Twisted Evil

Visca el Barca <3!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Dear god Iniesta is good! :bow:

MY favorite player bar non!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

:dance: :dance: :dance:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 pm

:mental:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 am

"DEFENCE?? yeah Guardiola did it!! he played 3 at the back vs madrid"

I thought it was a 4-3-3 ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:10 am

RealGunner wrote:"DEFENCE?? yeah Guardiola did it!! he played 3 at the back vs madrid"

I thought it was a 4-3-3 ?

Kinda but not what you would think. Like, Alves was playing as RW(not RB).

When Madrid had the ball, Busquets went to CB, and Puyol went to RB. Abigod stayed at left for the entire match. Pique was also constantly at CB(so we DID have a back 4-only when we didn't have the ball).

When we were attacking, it was a 3 man back line with pique, Puyol and Abigod. Alves was nowhere near the defensive line.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:11 am

Yeah I didn't see the same 3-4-3 to be fair, but it was different.

In the first half it was a basic 4-3-3, then in the second Alves certainly pushed up and stayed higher. I wouldn't put a label on the formation in the second half but the tactics certainly changed.

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 am

People often see that Abidal isnt very aggressive in attack, Dani Alves is, Cesc is playing at the same time as the usual 3 mids and mix that all together and say "343".

Truth is, we just played. Everyone who was on the pitch played the role they play best.

Messi was coming deep, appeared in the midfield, in between the lines. Was rarely wide.

Cesc was in that strange position where he can link with Messi and make runs in behind and into the box.

Dani Alves was bombing on, because Puyol was always quick to rotate down into the space. When he got back, he went into his usual position. But you must remember Madrid counter very fast so of course Puyol was often rotating out wide.

It was the usual, guys just played their position.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 am

The Franchise wrote:People often see that Abidal isnt very aggressive in attack, Dani Alves is, Cesc is playing at the same time as the usual 3 mids and mix that all together and say "343".

Truth is, we just played. Everyone who was on the pitch played the role they play best.

Messi was coming deep, appeared in the midfield, in between the lines. Was rarely wide.

Cesc was in that strange position where he can link with Messi and make runs in behind and into the box.

Dani Alves was bombing on, because Puyol was always quick to rotate down into the space. When he got back, he went into his usual position. But you must remember Madrid counter very fast so of course Puyol was often rotating out wide.

It was the usual, guys just played their position.

This.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 am

:dance: Game in Hand :dance:

@Franchise...

I'm interested as to what you thought of our performance today pre 3rd goal.

Personally I don't think it was half bad....a few tweaks here and there and we're set......other than Ronaldo who needs a psychological makeveover.......I think everyone did themselves proud or at least did their job.Anyone else can jum pin on the question.

Alexis was great BTW.

I like how it's shaping up........defo a better ebb and flow to the game....than the ones last season...... Cool

Edit: I'm seriously not even trolling here.....it's just everyone else is Kneejerking and blaming Ronaldo....jus wanna know if you saw any other problems

Last edited by ragbirjosh on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 am

Time to celebrate a well earned Barca victory, they deserved it all.
But the few times that Barca did play a back 3, Busquets slid back along side Pique and puyol while the FBs spread out and it looked great for thismatch.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am

Am I the only person here that thought this game seriously lacked intensity and didn't really live up to its expectations???

First half was just bizarre... partly because of the early gift, partly because of the surface... but I dunno. Lacked intensity. Second half was a bit better, but still... not what I expected. I think both teams can play a lot better.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Am I the only person here that thought this game seriously lacked intensity and didn't really live up to its expectations???

First half was just bizarre... partly because of the early gift, partly because of the surface... but I dunno. Lacked intensity. Second half was a bit better, but still... not what I expected. I think both teams can play a lot better.

I think you we're a bit spoilt by the Supercup

Defo a huge improvement from all 5 last year.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:34 am

ragbirjosh wrote: :dance: Game in Hand :dance:

@Franchise...

I'm interested as to what you thought of our performance today pre 3rd goal.

Personally I don't think it was half bad....a few tweaks here and there and we're set......other than Ronaldo who needs a psychological makeveover.......I think everyone did themselves proud or at least did their job.Anyone else can jum pin on the question.

Alexis was great BTW.

I like how it's shaping up........defo a better ebb and flow to the game....than the ones last season...... Cool

At half time, I felt it was a even game to be honest. I felt you played your style as well as we played ours. Which was, no perfect but some positive things.

I felt you were as I expected, strong on the counter because you are the very athletic. You also kept possession better than previous seasons against us.

The issue I think you have which always make me confident is your midfields defensive ability.

I think Xabi Alonso needs the protection of two players, otherwise we (especially Messi and Iniesta) get at your back 4 too often. You fouled over 20 times to our 10, many in midfield because Lass was the only guy who I would say is defensively above average. But he fouls too much himself.

Against us, either you play 4231 with Ozil, Lass/Sami K and Alonso and suffer defensively in the midfield....or you sacrifice Ozil, play both Lass and Sami and give defensive strength. If you play like that, you protect the back 4 much better. Problem with that is, you equally hinder your attack because the gap between the passer (Alonso) and the 3 forwards is far too big (especially when pressed) and we can intercept passes much too often.

So you understand, I think you have a problem there.

But as I said, for the first half and I think the first 10 minutes of 2nd, you played your style as good as we played ours..not perfectly, but very high.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Am I the only person here that thought this game seriously lacked intensity and didn't really live up to its expectations???

I dont know...I think its hard to say because the game is so fresh and the emotion of the game makes it hard to read intensity.

What makes you think it lacked it?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:38 am

It lacked precision. Barca tried longer passes than usual, riskier ones, and our possession suffered. We should've kept it simple in the first half. No doubt being a goal down from so early on pressured the team, and Madrid's motivated pressing too.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 am

@ Franchise.

Personally the big hole I saw was the lack of intelligent posession play, which I suppose comes naturally with a counter attacking style.

IMO we weren't half Bad defensively until the third goal....in the sense that our midfield wasn't exactly run over and suppressed but was in some ways allowed to express themselves.Lass was excetllent...(have no idea why he was taken off confused ) but overall, the class showed and you knicked a fortuitious goal and then ran us completely over.

Ozil and Benz had nice games.....but one thing that stood out to me was Di Maria's lacking final ball.I'm not copletely sure about this....but I actually wouldn't mind Mou using him in the same position maradona ussed him in the WC....as a hard pressing midfielder.......he can offer the coverage you talked about without sacrificing nearly as much as we would playing both Lass and Khedira.

Both fullbacks were as good or even better than I expected them to be.I think that our styles compliment each other's very well as far as ideal type games go....but our's still needs to be tweaked.

What really bother's me is that you have your style and it's there and we always have to worry about tactics and what we're going to do.But I suppose that's neccessay for the while.

I was glad to see that it wasn't Messi who beat us.......take it step by step.....we'll get there.Now on to the question of the day

>Ronaldo? - Big game flop- Yes

Why?- Mental or is his skillset just not suited, or a combination of both.

If we could just get over this Ronaldo thing....I mean the team looking at Ronaldo life if he's Jesus even when he's playing piss poor.......we can really drastically improve the flow of our offence.

There were at least 4 times today when Benz or Higz when he came on were completely unmarked in a dagerous position and Di maria as well as others chose to outlet to Ronaldo on the wing......or drive it into him while he's in a tight space.

He's an elephant on the field.......he runs the same channels as Benz and Higuain and guys feel obligated to pass it to him.We need to get over that.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 am

Good win today.who says puyol is almost done,he was beastin today.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 am

Wonderful win, it was one of these days where i didnt have enough faith in Barca, only for the fact of clashing in a 15 in a row win streak on their own turf... fantastic Second half from Iniesta.. really got the blood moving in the team! Messi as classy as ALWAYS.. what an assist there ! Cesc's turned around his "Shaky" night with that "out of the blue" Header !!

Madrid are surly furious with their star player "CR7" i know i would be... keeps gushing hattricks in smaller games then yet again fails to have an effect when it matters.

Benzema tho was sublime, kind of felt sorry for him playing his guts out and not getting connections with the rest.

Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:03 am

Tbh, I'm loving the butthurt in the Madrid forum. They're all in panic mode for some reason
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:19 am

shinigami99 wrote:Tbh, I'm loving the butthurt in the Madrid forum. They're all in panic mode for some reason

'For some reason' lol. Clearly because they were convinced their team had become a lot better and then we just go back and do the same thing to them as always. Its gotta hurt. I know that feel... oh wait... seem to have forgotten it Very Happy

But yeah... Madridstas would be hating life right now, especially Crim, he's the most passionate I know.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 am

Some Madrid fans genuinely thought they were going to win by a very close margin because they thought they had perfected their game. However, now they seem to think their players did not pull their weight or many of them were in bad form. I disagree.

From what i understand of Madrid, they miss chances in every game, but they create so many that they inevitably score and win the match. However, Madrid could not create as many chances in this game due to obvious reasons. So they missed couple of chances and could not create more when Barcelona took theirs. That was the difference between both sides today. After the second goal, we pretty much dominated the match.

This is the reason i think it will be difficult to win the league this year. Because they are so strong they just keep creating chances like crazy against weaker teams. We have to wait for them to slip up which seems unlikely, but i am keeping my fingers crossed!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:41 am

This Pic is :dance: Chaka

Celebration Thread 2011-12-10_PARTIDO_102.v1323557969
Khaled
Khaled