Andrea Pirlo: Juventus want to reign in Italy & Europe once more

2 posters

Go down

Andrea Pirlo: Juventus want to reign in Italy & Europe once more  Empty Andrea Pirlo: Juventus want to reign in Italy & Europe once more

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has stressed that the Bianconeri are determined to return to the pinnacle of Italian and European football in the not too distant future.

The Turin giants' last official Serie A title dates back to 2002-03, while they haven't won a major European trophy since lifting the Champions League trophy in 1995-96, but Pirlo feels the club are on the right path to return to the top.

"Juventus want to reign in Italy and Europe once more and that’s a challenge I want to be part of. Right from the moment I arrived at Juve, I could immediately sense the club’s will to win, the determination to go as far as possible as quickly as possible," Pirlo said to Fifa.com.

"The coach, the club and the players are all on the same wavelength. From my personal experience, I think we’ve got all the ingredients for success."

The playmaker then went on to discuss his side's chances of winning the Scudetto this term, and he stressed that the Bianconeri have to stay grounded.

"It’s still too soon to tell whether we can win the Serie A title and, to be honest, I don’t even think we should be thinking about that yet.

"Juve have finished in seventh place for the past two seasons, so we need to keep our feet on the ground, keep working hard and continue playing the way we’ve been doing since the start of the campaign."

Juventus currently top the Serie A table with 29 points from 13 games.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Andrea Pirlo: Juventus want to reign in Italy & Europe once more  Empty Re: Andrea Pirlo: Juventus want to reign in Italy & Europe once more

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Pirlo knows what it takes to build a team of champions. Vital to our near future
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down