RedOranje
El Chelsea Fuerte
Yuri Yukuv
TalkingReckless
Grande_Milano
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by MJ Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:36 am

I don't care who embraces western culture, obviously Lebanon is the most western Arab country, I meant basically kiss their asses. Sucking up to America and Israel and compromising. I want peace, but not at the price of Lebanese dignity if there is such a thing Razz

I apologize if I offended you, I just don't take kindly to people calling me prejudiced and brainwashed.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by Ali Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Hezbollah is not a terrorist organisation.

Israel is a terrorist state.

4 countries call Hezbollah a terrorist organization (USA, England, Canada and Holland)

I can name 5 countries off the top of my head that call Israel a terrorist state. (Iran, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Venezuela).
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:25 pm

MJ,to say that Saad El Hariri wants to Westernize Lebanon is naive. Yes,I do admit,he is controlled and influenced by other countries,just like every other Lebanese politician. Saad El Hariri is controlled by France and Saudi Arabia,Jaajaa is controlled by the USA,Hizbollah is controlled by Syria and Iran,etc..

The sooner the Lebanese people wake up and see the truth the better. All the Lebanese politicians are in pursuit of nothing but power and money. The Lebanese people believe all the lies,they believed them in the 80s and killed each other,believed them in the 90s and killed each other,and now they're killing each other.

Didn't you feel a rush of anger when you saw the Lebanese politicians sitting and laughing together 3 years ago? After a mini civil war? I hope our generation learns from former generations. I will express my opinion further later.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Alright, I used the word naive once and now it's been butchered. Enough. And you're misinterpreting what I said even though I clarified. Right now Lebanon is a western Arab country. No problem. What I don't want to see is any country laying claim to Lebanon or having heavy influence over us. Especially not the US and thus Israel. I'm not going beyond that because frankly this stupid talk makes me nauseous.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:28 pm

MJGunner wrote:Alright, I used the word naive once and now it's been butchered. Enough. And you're misinterpreting what I said even though I clarified. Right now Lebanon is a western Arab country. No problem. What I don't want to see is any country laying claim to Lebanon or having heavy influence over us. Especially not the US and thus Israel. I'm not going beyond that because frankly this stupid talk makes me nauseous.

If you don't want Lebanon to be controlled by any country,then you shouldn't support ANY LEBANESE POLITICAL GROUP. You don't want our country to be controlled by the USA,and I'm fine with that,but stay by your word when asked about Hizbollah. State that you don't want to be controlled by Hizbollah,hence Iran and Syria.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Whats a syria?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Alright, I used the word naive once and now it's been butchered. Enough. And you're misinterpreting what I said even though I clarified. Right now Lebanon is a western Arab country. No problem. What I don't want to see is any country laying claim to Lebanon or having heavy influence over us. Especially not the US and thus Israel. I'm not going beyond that because frankly this stupid talk makes me nauseous.

If you don't want Lebanon to be controlled by any country,then you shouldn't support ANY LEBANESE POLITICAL GROUP. You don't want our country to be controlled by the USA,and I'm fine with that,but stay by your word when asked about Hizbollah. State that you don't want to be controlled by Hizbollah,hence Iran and Syria.

Ummm I don't want it to be controlled by Hezbollah...? What in the hell was that about? Relax, Marwan. It's my prerogative if I want Lebanon to be controlled by one group and not another but I don't. A coalition government is what we have and it's the only thing we're gonna have for the foreseeable future.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 am

when we say brotherhood are we talking about that one sayyid qutb found ( i know its the something brotherhood) cause that bloke was missing a few in the top paddock
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:34 am

Marwan, what do you want us to do if you don't want us to support any group?

All evil needs is for good men to do nothing.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am

ali8775 wrote:Marwan, what do you want us to do if you don't want us to support any group?

Are you obliged to support a particular Lebanese political group? Can't you wake up and see that the goal of all of these assholes controlling Lebanon isn't taking Lebanon forward but feeding their own pockets?

Ali what do you think happened in the Lebanese civil war? Did you know that Muslim and Christian brothers butchered each other,killed each other,and raped each other? Did you know that the people who were controlling Lebanon before,during,and after the civil war are the same people who are in charge of Lebanon now? Did you know that the Lebanese politicians started the civil war to feed their pockets,to rob the people,and to come to power?

Jaajaa,Beri,Franjeyeh,Jonblat,Jmayel.... They're all still the same names,still fighting for the same purpose. I wonder when will the people wake up and understand that these people care about nothing but themselves. Hundreds of Lebanese souls have been lost in recent years during times of unrest,and people will continue to die as long as the people of Lebanon believe the men in power.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Marwan, what do you want us to do if you don't want us to support any group?

Are you obliged to support a particular Lebanese political group? Can't you wake up and see that the goal of all of these assholes controlling Lebanon isn't taking Lebanon forward but feeding their own pockets?

Ali what do you think happened in the Lebanese civil war? Did you know that Muslim and Christian brothers butchered each other,killed each other,and raped each other? Did you know that the people who were controlling Lebanon before,during,and after the civil war are the same people who are in charge of Lebanon now? Did you know that the Lebanese politicians started the civil war to feed their pockets,to rob the people,and to come to power?

Jaajaa,Beri,Franjeyeh,Jonblat,Jmayel.... They're all still the same names,still fighting for the same purpose. I wonder when will the people wake up and understand that these people care about nothing but themselves. Hundreds of Lebanese souls have been lost in recent years during times of unrest,and people will continue to die as long as the people of Lebanon believe the men in power.

Spot on.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Once again, you want to be a rebel and push everyone away because certain individuals are corrupt and have shown it, you do that. Because other people form their own independent opinions. I love how you decided that everyone who has power today had power 30 years ago and caused the civil war. That's not naive at all. lmao.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:02 pm

fair enough MJ, why dont you provide us with a list of "civil war clean" lebanese politicians so we can discuss it
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:26 pm

MJGunner wrote:Once again, you want to be a rebel and push everyone away because certain individuals are corrupt and have shown it, you do that. Because other people form their own independent opinions. I love how you decided that everyone who has power today had power 30 years ago and caused the civil war. That's not naive at all. lmao.

Learn a bit of history before opening your mouth. Who were the Christian militias in the civil war? Kataeb,the Lebanese forces,marada,and the tigers. Kataeb was under the leadership of Jemayel,LF were under the leadership of samir geagea,Marada were under the leadership of the franjeyeh family(tony and later on sleiman),and the tigers were under the leadership of Camille Shamoun. Guess what? Jemayel is still the leader of kataeb,Geagea is still the leader of LF,marada are still under the leadership of Franjeyeh,and although the tiger movement has broken up,Camille Shamoun is still a leader.

Now who were the shiaa militias? Amal,lead by Moussa El Sader(perhaps the only Lebanese politician throughout the last 100 year who cared about Lebanon,along with Rafic el hariri) and Nabih Berri. After Gadafi kidnapped Moussa El Sader Nabih Berri took over amal,and still controls amal till today.

The druz militias were lead by Camal jonblat and now are lead by Walid jonblat.

Now do you understand what I was trying to say? These politicians never cared about Lebanon,and they never will. It is up to us,the next Lebanese generation,to change what has been blackening Lebanon's history.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 am

First off. you don't open your mouth in a forum. Secondly, I meant as a whole. You were taking them all, putting them in a bag and blaming them for the Lebanese civil war. and I can't respond if you just said Rafic 5ariri cared about Lebanon. LMFAO.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:56 am

Tell me Milanfan7, you want us to be in a state of archany ? You aren't offering any solutions only idealist situations.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 am

MJGunner wrote:First off. you don't open your mouth in a forum. Secondly, I meant as a whole. You were taking them all, putting them in a bag and blaming them for the Lebanese civil war. and I can't respond if you just said Rafic 5ariri cared about Lebanon. LMFAO.

Who should I blame for the Lebanese civil war?

thought so.

Rafic El Hariri didn't care about Lebanon? You do know that he could have just stolen all the money used to build the new airport and Beirut DT,but he cared about Lebanon. I won't like,he had some cons,but he's miles better than the rest of the corrupt Lebanese individuals.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:28 am

ali8775 wrote:Tell me Milanfan7, you want us to be in a state of archany ? You aren't offering any solutions only idealist situations.

The solution is quite easy. Lebanon is a democratic country,and the people can simply elect different people.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:21 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Tell me Milanfan7, you want us to be in a state of archany ? You aren't offering any solutions only idealist situations.

The solution is quite easy. Lebanon is a democratic country,and the people can simply elect different people.

Who?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:56 am

Milanfan7 wrote:

I really don't have the energy for this. I can't find any word other than naive to use for your solutions.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 am

Milanfan7 wrote:

I'm waiting
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:04 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

I'm waiting

For?

Trust me,if people actually had a chance,many men and women would rise up to the challenge.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Who should we elect ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 pm

The current system does not allow for fresh faces to get any public recognition, so unless there's some kind of a revolution the situation will never change. I personally think there's great potential for change with the cost of living being the main mover, but its yet to be seen if the people are welling to put their secterian delusions aside and unite against this rotten ruling elite who ALL share a part of the blame.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:34 am

Lebanon is tribes. That's all it boils down to, I wish it were different but let's not kid ourselves with pipe dreams.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:35 am

Thread was derailed.

Thing is that secular dictatorial states being subbed with Islamic states with Chaliphate ideology. Evil changes other evil. I see where its going. Seems US and co want to create Islamic pit and then wage a war on that, having facts on hand
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next