Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously?

+20
Dnmac4
S32TABLANCA
LeSwagg James
pUsHa
futbol_bill
TheRedStag
Catracho
BarrileteCosmico
spanky
CBarca
zizzle
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
The Franchise
rwo power
Nishankly
Ganso
OLpower
chinomaster182
jibers
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously?

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Those same "losers" that European teams have been going after for years?

scratch
those losers wouldnt have even reached qf's of 2000 cl.

but Madrid no win league. So they were the best in Eurpe but not in Spain. Paradox I smell... No League Cl double, No party...
we were shit in the league, but to be honest there was some good competition... ffs

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 4 Pic120

la liga 2000 can go die for all that i care.

:bow:

real madrid beat manchester united, byaern munich, and valencia to get that trophy... we lose against corinthians? we werent trying.

dam and spain has super depor, cl finalist valencia, and a hefty barca in la liga... 3 spanish teams in cl semi's...

So you wreent trying in the league? Corinthians showed you up. Accept it and move on. That's the problem with some Madrid fans on this forum. Pelegrinin took over the Real becme second best. You got knocked out by Lyon then you didn't deserve to ose. You reach 1 cl sf in almost 7 years, automatically your team is the best in the world. You get manitad 5-0 by barca, it was due to tactical mistake, you lose the Spanish supercup to an Unfit Barca, boats that you were better and you have surpassed them after losing...? Get a grip.

ur putting words in my mouth... here we go again with your butthurtness about arrogance...take a chill pill and dont get so angry at everything... specially at things u keep making up ur self..

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 4 Heineken-beer

real madrid wasnt a stable team... loses at cwc and la liga prove it.

but you think a team that beat united, valencia, bayern, amongst others would lose at their best against corinthians?

they were either not trying, or unstable, aka sucking whenever they cant produce, inconsistency..

:facepalm:

They lost, deal with it. Corinthians outplayed you on the day. These things happen. Just like Juve thre away the 98 fc final. Madrid weren't the best in the world. get over it.
get over what dude? im not angry or anything... i cant care less for cwc and have stated my opinion on it being garbage... Laughing madrid lost... ya and i already stated the obvious reasons... no problem

i even explained to you how real madrid was " not the most stable of teams" you can even apply best team in the world to that if you want...

what is your point??? pirat :?:

Football won in the CWC 2000 final... Very Happy
Laughing Laughing

just felt like making the point Smile video in it self is a piece of sht.

.... wtf?
Laughing Laughing ive seen ur kind of a drunk... hence the heineken pics, hence the sht video, hence the implying of u having little brains cells... :facepalm: smoking Razz

watever... good job corinthians... Rolling Eyes

Yes, I'm a drunk for going out on friday nights. I forgot you are only 17 so I suppose you not going out is understandable. Most people over the age of 18 are out most friday nights kid.

2ndly, I don't drink lager. So congratulations on a failed post...

A for effort
F for FAIL
it was just a little tiny joke.. :facepalm: oh mr jibers ur soooo over dramatic,, :lol!:

sleep well.. dont let the madridistas bite...

I support Madrid. If Barcelona retain the CL I wil contemplate not watching football ever again. Very Happy

ROFL :bow:

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously?

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 am

its like a glorified european super cup anyway. ..nowhere near as prestigious as the champions league or even domestic competitions..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 am

i dnt think anyone takes it seriously.

i mean i certainly dont
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4