pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 7 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 pm

On the possibility of us qualifying for the CL.....

So, in short... ...as long as Chelsea lose the final, Spurs choke, we beat Wigan and Everton, Lesnar beats Cena, Ben Mitchell is convicted of murder and The Matt Lucas Awards is cancelled, we're sitting pretty?

:lol!:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 7 Empty found this in a comment section of a blog

Post by ThatOneTwo Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 7 QnOTE

:bow: :lol!: :lol!:
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 7 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 am

Mama mia let me go... Evil or Very Mad
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 am

LOL nice!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm

In a certain light, Zidane looks like Robben. Question is, is Ribery better than Zidane? Having seen both play live in person, I say yes, but let the debate begin!

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Shakespeare : You sir, anonymous in the wind, you sir hath outdone my 28 years of tragedy with 28 words.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 pm

ThatOneTwo wrote:Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 7 QnOTE

:bow: :lol!: :lol!:

LMFAOBBQSAUCECOPTER

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 pm

My sister sent me this quote from a forum she is in about a hair removal product. I must admit, the English has a way of words that I find ingenious...

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

After all the wonders we've seen unfold over the past couple of days I'm shocked posters are still nervous about our defense. Folks, Fernando Torres scored yesterday so if that kind of wild, against all odds kinda bullshit can go down keeping a clean sheet will be light work for our boys tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Milan forums...

*bleep* Muntari, JUST MAKE A SIMPLE PASS YOU DORK!
Pirlo is really a son of a bitch, we had to put up 4 seasons of him walking around the field like a zombie, scoreing one free kick out of the zillion he took for 4,5 millions a year and now he plays like he's 24 again, ugly longhaired cheating scum
now Melissa is gonna *bleep* his brains out twice as hard if Jerome goes through to the final
then we wont see Prince till august
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 pm

redcafe thread Real Madrid:

Real Madrid
They beat CSKA Moska and Apoel in the road to the semis

and put a fight against bayern munich when they had that ridiculous penalty and the offside goal

not that bad for a team worth 300 million euros

btw, do we still have posters that would like mourinho to replace fergie?

all i wanted to say is that real madrid did very well in qualifying over CSKA Mosca and Apoel, given the limited budget the spanish have

and yes, mourinho proved to be succesfull in the past

so did benitez

mbuahahahaah

Laughing Laughing
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm

United fans making fun of European failure. Seems legit lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm

I would take what some/few of those idiots at RedCafe say with a grain of salt tbh. In all fairness, a lot of them said United fans had no right to critisize RM since our own team failed so badly this season in Europe.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

RED 80s. wrote:I would take what some/few of those idiots at RedCafe say with a grain of salt tbh. In all fairness, a lot of them said United fans had no right to critisize RM since our own team failed so badly this season in Europe.

Yeah RedCafe has great and not so great posters lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 pm

ben singapore
1:05 PM Apr 27, 2012

wow jet, so wad will chelsea do if they play in la liga? park the bus for 38 matches the whole season and hope every match ends with them scoring a lucky goal and hopefully opponents keep hitting the goal post? ya chelsea will probably end up LAST in la liga. next time, pls think before you talk. chelsea deserves better fans than u, wad a shame, chelsea were lucky and they are a complete crap team, but kudos to their players who did everything to get to the finals. but their fans...wow! brainless
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:20 pm

About Rivaldo's exaggeration in the 2002 World Cup against Turkey:
It looked embarrassing. Could you imagine Robin Friday or Bert Trautmann doing that? Could you f***. In my day we used to play with medicine balls & get hit in the face all the time, never did us any harm.

Anyway, in my day we used to play with medicine balls & get hit in the face all the time, never did us any harm.

Plus in my day we used to play with mediine balls & gt hit in the braine all the tim, neer did us any haram.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Maje10 wrote:About Rivaldo's exaggeration in the 2002 World Cup against Turkey:
It looked embarrassing. Could you imagine Robin Friday or Bert Trautmann doing that? Could you f***. In my day we used to play with medicine balls & get hit in the face all the time, never did us any harm.

Anyway, in my day we used to play with medicine balls & get hit in the face all the time, never did us any harm.

Plus in my day we used to play with mediine balls & gt hit in the braine all the tim, neer did us any haram.

legend, I'll copy this style
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 pm

From Rawk.....on England talking to Roy Hodgson about the England Job.

Very funny, I agree...or is it?

If you think of it in the broader context, this is another dig by the FA at Liverpool FC, a figurative slap in the face and a clear indication of the prejudice we (the club) were up against during the Evra FArce...'how dare we sack a nice Establishment man like Roy?!...those Scousers, they're absolute scallies, a disgrace to English football and need to be taught a lesson at the earliest opportunity!'.

Which didn't take too long in coming....

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

mole go to sleep you have work in the morning
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:From Rawk.....on England talking to Roy Hodgson about the England Job.

Very funny, I agree...or is it?

If you think of it in the broader context, this is another dig by the FA at Liverpool FC, a figurative slap in the face and a clear indication of the prejudice we (the club) were up against during the Evra FArce...'how dare we sack a nice Establishment man like Roy?!...those Scousers, they're absolute scallies, a disgrace to English football and need to be taught a lesson at the earliest opportunity!'.

Which didn't take too long in coming....

Laughing

Typical. Everything's a conspiracy against Liverpool with that lot.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 am

dont take it the wrong way but united fans should be the last persons to criticse any team's performance in europe lol... and am i the only one who can see the irony in them being sarcastic about us beating apoel and moscow?

what was that swiss club again.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 am

Doc wrote:My sister sent me this quote from a forum she is in about a hair removal product. I must admit, the English has a way of words that I find ingenious...

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
Hahaha, you can see the other "reviews" here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 7 38965033311032675513315

From Bluemoon

If Cisse took a goal kick at the moment it'd probably go in. He's f*****g scary.

Laughing

Also speaking of Bluemoon they are f*ckin shitting themselves Laughing

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=255437&start=330

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed May 02, 2012 11:49 pm

seriously whats up with blue moon lol, acting as if they are up against Al Quaeda
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 pm

so after nearly 1 years I visited Goal.com to read their butthurt Barca fan comment on Real Madrid's title

I was not dissapointed

congrats to madrid... but not to d hype and mediocrity. spent 500m in 5 yrs for 3 titles vs barca' 1/3rd of dat for 16 majors 9if my memory do not fail me). Let mourinho win treble (copa, liga, ucl) in 1yr, or win d liga 3times bk-to-bk, or win 13 titles in 3yrs or win all 6/6 major trophies in his 1st yr b4 we begin to congratulate so loudly. Mourinho thrives in short stays + spending so much to achieve success- 12 yrs and 19 titles in 4 countries vs Pep's 6yrs for 15titles. who's mor sucesful?

wat the hell r u madridistas saying. barca had injuries 4rm da beginning of january n they had to cope with this.wat happen in the 1st half of the season barca were dominating and wait till next season. FYI: barca snatched 4rm madrid 3 cups and real only 1 last season. this season real only 1 and barca 1 but we have to wait till the final of the copa del rey but in short we r even. MES QUE EN CLUB!!!!!!

Spending 500m in 5 seasons and winning 2 titles is sad..

and my favorite
Real did not topple the grate Barca the sub standard refereeing in La Liga plus diving repeatedly in and around the box to gain free kick and penalties did.

there are many more..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu May 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Dude, you follow Barcelona more than Arsenal. It is very sad to see your behaviour to be honest.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next