Vibe
Adit
Senor Penguin
Grande_Milano
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which of these 3 is US?

Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Vote_lcap61%Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 19 ]
Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Vote_lcap16%Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Vote_lcap23%Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 31

Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Empty Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Politics. Society. Economics. The question in the poll is about politics though, but we can discuss anything about US you like or dislike, how it influences your life, and general judgement on USA.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Empty Re: Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:33 pm

The U.S. could be an awesome country if it wasn't for the republicans, the lobbyists and the two party system. Oh and ... Without Kim Kardashian in Time magazine's candidates for "person of the year" :facepalm:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Empty Re: Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread

Post by Adit Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Hypocrites on international politics
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:39 pm

If not for republicans' foreign policy views, they d be close to "good-benchmark party" imo
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:43 pm

America is such a bad influence on this world and society words just can't articulate...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:If not for republicans' foreign policy views, they d be close to "good-benchmark party" imo
If the benchmark is to achieve utter batsh*t insanity ...

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Should be an interesting thread. :coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:30 pm

major hypiocrites in some ways, its really poor that theyve refused to sign and ratify several UN treaties regarding weapons traficking and the use of nuclear weapons and was one of the last coutries to sing into the Rome Statute which established the ICC and ICJ
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Great place to live with world class facilities and laws for the most part, but major hypocrites on the international level. What I don't get is what gives you the right to call a particular group of people terrorists when what you're doing in their countries are all aspects of terrorism? And also on the issue of Israel.

But domestic wise it's fantastic.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

I want to keep it in common sense so i just say they think they are the boss of all countries.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am

Politicians who aren't hypocrites aren't politicians in any country eco smile
I won't comment more on them because I'm only familiar with their foreign politics and they act as a side which wants to convert power into influence eco smile
Where I have evidence is the education system. I met several people in Germany who lived in USA and came back or started studying in Germany. They have an incredible hard time to adjust in schools here. I don't think that all of them are dumb or lacking in some departments, I think the general education system in the USA is very poor by European standards eco smile
(Notice, general education, not private schools or most famous unis.., ) eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:18 am

babun1024 wrote:Politicians who aren't hypocrites aren't politicians in any country eco smile
I won't comment more on them because I'm only familiar with their foreign politics and they act as a side which wants to convert power into influence eco smile
Where I have evidence is the education system. I met several people in Germany who lived in USA and came back or started studying in Germany. They have an incredible hard time to adjust in schools here. I don't think that all of them are dumb or lacking in some departments, I think the general education system in the USA is very poor by European standards eco smile
(Notice, general education, not private schools or most famous unis.., ) eco smile

Can't say anything about European education but the US education system is not poor. That's why many foreigners come to study here.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 am

english_jewel wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Politicians who aren't hypocrites aren't politicians in any country eco smile

Can't say anything about European education but the US education system is not poor. That's why many foreigners come to study here.
I don't see the problem. I never wrote poor overall eco smile Foreigners studying in USA have also something to do with the language barrier (English) eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:31 am

Babun you are now a hipster with all these new signature eco smile smileys
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:36 am

Personally I love America.

....No I'm not biased!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 am

babun1024 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

I don't see the problem. I never wrote poor overall eco smile Foreigners studying in USA have also something to do with the language barrier (English) eco smile

i came to the US to do a masters degree but i've heard many of the professors in my school saying that the educational system isnt as good as it used to be.

On topic, lets just say the US forign policie are not my cup of tea
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 pm

zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

i came to the US to do a masters degree but i've heard many of the professors in my school saying that the educational system isnt as good as it used to be.

I tutored rich kids here, some of them went for an exchange year to USA. They had no problems speaking English ( raised and went to bilingual schools). When they were back they couldn't catch up with the studies at all so I gave them a crush course in science eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:56 pm

By the way, one of the reasons I hate Anglo-Saxon politics and society (not people). US politics and Anglosphere is general is merely a projection of Britain's cowardice way of doing things. Like father like son.

Was re-reading things on Libya. In 2009, Qaddaffi threatened to nationalise oil industry. 2011, UK was the first country to express the will to invade Libya. Now, new government in Libya is expressing dislike towards dealing with BRIC countries. Italy will lose its share in economy. Who gets? Britain and France (Qaddafi also fined "Total" for 500 m before)

Reminds of Naser and Egypt (when he tried to bargain for 50 per cent of oil profits in Suez). Who started and was interested in waging war? Britain and France

Right after Iraq operation, contracts been signed for 60 billion barrels of oil (half of Iraq reserves) to...BP. Who started and was interested in waging war? Britain

Now, if you look Britain's oil reserves in North Sea are small and running out, they also importing almost all of the gas.

But on the news we hear words "humanitarian intervention". Though I recognise that countries, allof them care about own interests, Britain and Anglosphere has been the best in using it. Always in shadows
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:10 pm

zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

University and Post-Grad education here is top-notch....Grade School, Middle School, and High School vary extremely depending on where you live though
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
Was re-reading things on Libya. In 2009, Qaddaffi threatened to nationalise oil industry. 2011, UK was the first country to express the will to invade Libya. Now, new government in Libya is expressing dislike towards dealing with BRIC countries. Italy will lose its share in economy. Who gets? Britain and France (Qaddafi also fined "Total" for 500 m before)

Post a source. And even if the NTC did do that, it'd pretty damn obvious why.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

Post a source. And even if the NTC did do that, it'd pretty damn obvious why.

Was in article, aint yet official. But as you said, its obvious. BRIC didnt support rebels
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

US defence secretary Leon Panetta describes India as threat

:facepalm:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 pm

kiranr wrote:US defence secretary Leon Panetta describes India as threat

:facepalm:
lol Rolling Eyes

The irony in his words.Thats why they are NO 1 hypocrites..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:If not for republicans' foreign policy views, they d be close to "good-benchmark party" imo
If the benchmark is to achieve utter batsh*t insanity ...

If it wasnt for republicans europeans would still be getting their panties in a bunch whenever they heard russian
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Ultimate "Your Opinion About United States" Thread Haters-gonna-hate
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next