iftikhar
Le Samourai
fatman123
Nishankly
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool - Season Decider - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - Season Decider

Post by chaval Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:37 am

Meh it can go either way

chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool - Season Decider - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - Season Decider

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:38 am

Come on lads.

Luis, show them how it's done !

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 am

Great work by the FA, unsettle our best striker when the toughest part of our season has arrived ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:49 pm

the return of Jamie Carragher from injury could prove problematic. Liverpool’s 0-0 draw with Swansea, following on from the 2-0 win at West Brom, was the first time this season they have recorded back-to-back clean sheets. The two games were also the only league fixtures their vice-captain has missed this term. Coincidence? A look at the stats would suggest not.

In Carragher’s absence, Dalglish has paired Daniel Agger and Martin Skrtel in the heart of the back-four. For tackles per game, Agger (1.5) and Skrtel (1.4) both edge Carragher’s 1.3 and while Carragher matches Skrtel’s 0.8 interceptions, Agger is far more impressive with 1.3. When it comes to aerial ability, the duo leave Carragher trailing - his average of 0.9 successful duels pales into insignificance in comparison with Skrtel (1.Cool and Agger (2.1). Even in terms of attacking, both players are superior. Agger has produced 0.9 shots per game, Skrtel 0.6, while Carragher has failed to register a single effort over his nine appearances.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Adit wrote:the return of Jamie Carragher from injury could prove problematic. Liverpool’s 0-0 draw with Swansea, following on from the 2-0 win at West Brom, was the first time this season they have recorded back-to-back clean sheets. The two games were also the only league fixtures their vice-captain has missed this term. Coincidence? A look at the stats would suggest not.

In Carragher’s absence, Dalglish has paired Daniel Agger and Martin Skrtel in the heart of the back-four. For tackles per game, Agger (1.5) and Skrtel (1.4) both edge Carragher’s 1.3 and while Carragher matches Skrtel’s 0.8 interceptions, Agger is far more impressive with 1.3. When it comes to aerial ability, the duo leave Carragher trailing - his average of 0.9 successful duels pales into insignificance in comparison with Skrtel (1.Cool and Agger (2.1). Even in terms of attacking, both players are superior. Agger has produced 0.9 shots per game, Skrtel 0.6, while Carragher has failed to register a single effort over his nine appearances.

Well I for one prefer Skrtel-Agger partnership to Carragher starting and I don't think that's too rare among Liverpool fans in general, either.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:05 pm

^
Aye. I'd be very disappointed if Carra walked back into the side. He put a masterclass performance at the Bridge in February after a 3 month long injury, but that game we could afford to play with 3 CBs due to Chelsea's diamond.

Not now.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:48 am

Agger-Skrtel have cemented the CB spots for now....I hope Kenny doesn't just favor Carra
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:01 am

How many from our squad went for NT duties! Reina! Glen! Skrtel! Agger! Enrique! Lucas! Adam! Henderson! Kuyt! Downing! Carroll! Suarez! What is their fitness status!!!

Will Gerrard play this game!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Enrique and Carroll didn't go for NT duty ^^^
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 am

Gerrard is out too.

Guys, I've criticized the lads a lot since Swansea game...but time to get behind the team for sunday.

Massive game...I am sure they'll give 100% for sure and I have a good feeling unlike the bad feeling I had pre-Norwich and Swansea.

Got a feeling we'll score early and settle quickly. Bring it on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:11 pm

result really don't go our way, do they =(

MUST WIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Is that Maxi I spot?

Sepi :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:23 pm

suarez has been consistently terrible today...
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank God we won.....now we're actually back in the fold for the 4th spot
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Congrats fellas. My heart wanted Pool to win, but thought Chelsea would somehow pull through. I am glad that I was wrong.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Well done. Good 3 points today for you away at Chelsea.
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:01 pm

What a juicy result, damn that made my weekend!!

Looked difficult in the 2nd half, but it was about time we produced moments of brilliance that we actually converted to goals, WELL DONE LFC!!

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 am

stevieg8 wrote:suarez has been consistently terrible today...

lack of supply and support makes it look like he was terrible. if the supply came in it might of changed. but the 5 man midfield was the correct call today.
MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:59 pm

For some time I have been avoiding posting anything cause to be honest i was a slight bit disappointed at some of the prompt & to some extent unnecessary remarks made about our players. .

For Downing I would agree but i feel Adam has been a splendid player for us since his arrival & he has proved it very solidly yesterday . .

However, everyone has his point of view & i just shared mine . . so no offense meant friends Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm

MGNRomulus wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:suarez has been consistently terrible today...

lack of supply and support makes it look like he was terrible. if the supply came in it might of changed. but the 5 man midfield was the correct call today.

Disagree. Maybe he was distracted because of the FA charge this week, but consistently in the game yesterday I felt his touches were off (he lost the ball trying to go past defenders the way he usually does on a consistent basis) and there were 4-5 through balls he tried to use to set Maxi/Kuyt through that went straight to a defender or he overhit them to the goalkeeper. His touch was not there like it usually is.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Big game? yes

season decided? no

the rent boys hardly ever cause us problems so I predict a fairly easy win.

Maybe a bit harder than I initially expected but was always confident of 3 points.

Why must we drop points to the minnows at home. Shocked
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2