Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Ganso on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 pm

"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:40 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Elia is better than Di Maria? are you *bleep* kidding me?

thats one of the lot

he has young and gervinho there as well

seriously :brickwall:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by izzy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:41 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:lol villa, pedro and sanchez are probably the most useless bunch ive seen in a while

dimaria is probably our most important player

id take jese over all those guys you mentioned any day of the week, heck even juanfran

That's a Lie. You know that.

Elia, my mistake. Embarassed
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:42 pm

@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Many of the guys in that list are just as good as di Maria, but to say that all of them are better is a joke.

Di Maria has the combined work rate of those guys bar pedro, sanchez and young.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30564
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by izzy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:42 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate

Do really watch Madrid? Suspect
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Onyx on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:43 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Elia is better than Di Maria? are you *bleep* kidding me?
Well it's a matter of preference.

The point is I'm not trying to say each of the wingers are perfect and are miles ahead of Di Maria, I'm just saying Di Maria isn't the best and there are better/different alternatives.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39981
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm

izzy26 wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate

Do really watch Madrid? Suspect

yep i use both my eyes why

challenge me on any of the points i mentioned

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by izzy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:46 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate

Do really watch Madrid? Suspect

yep i use both my eyes why

challenge me on any of the points i mentioned

Are you kidding me?

Xabi Alonso
Marcelo
Pepe
Oezil
Saint Iker
Ronaldo

They were waaaaaaaaaaay more instrumental in our success last season. In that Order.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Onyx on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Ok so if we didn't have Ronaldo and had Di Maria, would we still be scoring as many goals?

The final of the Copa? It's not La liga or the CL.

Actually if he didn't give the ball away so much we might of scored more.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39981
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:50 pm

izzy26 wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate

Do really watch Madrid? Suspect

yep i use both my eyes why

challenge me on any of the points i mentioned

Are you kidding me?

Xabi Alonso
Marcelo
Pepe
Oezil
Saint Iker
Ronaldo

They were waaaaaaaaaaay more instrumental in our success last season. In that Order.

Ronaldo??? in what game

Pepe was not more instrumental than dimaria

marcelo was good as well, but he was meh for a while to be considered, and never did he save us from conceding a goal

Alonso i agree, but that guy is in a league of his own

ozil again was very good but dimaria did more than just asisst and score hence being more "important"(not better) than ozil

iker was meh, but he has become better this season

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by izzy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:52 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate

Do really watch Madrid? Suspect

yep i use both my eyes why

challenge me on any of the points i mentioned

Are you kidding me?

Xabi Alonso
Marcelo
Pepe
Oezil
Saint Iker
Ronaldo

They were waaaaaaaaaaay more instrumental in our success last season. In that Order.

Ronaldo??? in what game

Pepe was not more instrumental than dimaria

marcelo was good as well, but he was meh for a while to be considered, and never did he save us from conceding a goal

Alonso i agree, but that guy is in a league of his own

ozil again was very good but dimaria did more than just asisst and score hence being more "important"(not better) than ozil

iker was meh, but he has become better this season

Suspect

Anyway, why do you think we need a DM mt?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:55 pm

mtfootball wrote:Ok so if we didn't have Ronaldo and had Di Maria, would we still be scoring as many goals?

The final of the Copa? It's not La liga or the CL.

Actually if he didn't give the ball away so much we might of scored more.

in the CL, he asissted marcelo for our only goal vs farca, he scored vs tottenham with a beauty, he asissted higuain vs milan, he scored our only goal vs auxerre, he scored vs lyon.....hmmm

HE and not ronaldo was a nightmare for alves, seriously alves couldnt handle him

in laliga check out our scrape wins and youd see what i mean

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Senor Penguin on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:55 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate
I totally agree. Di Maria works like there's no tomorrow. He may make mistakes offensively and miss a lot of chances but with time these things will improve.

_________________
Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Tumblr_mj1n5ywz6U1ry6fnao1_400

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Ganso on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:56 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
@Ganso wrote:"dimaria is probably our most important player"

:dance:

without him we wouldnt even have got to the final in the copa

without him we wouldnt have been challenging for the title for so long

without him, we wouldve conceded more goals than we did last year

shall i continue

Haters gonna hate
what,are you serious?Hes not the most important player in Madrid,i can list at least 5 players more important than him lmao......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:57 pm

@Ganso wrote:
what,are you serious?Hes not the most important player in Madrid,i can list at least 5 players more important than him lmao......

nah, i am just joking, here is me praying perez to buy neymar *rolleyes*

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Ganso on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm

:facepalm:

i wont even bother making a constructive/rational post since izzy already did
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Onyx on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm

If Lass leaves we can replace him with someone with more potential. I think Javi Martinez can do more than Khedira in midfield.

Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39981
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:01 pm

i have noticed khedira being very slow, but for some reason alonso plays better with khedira alongside him

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by FalcaoPunch on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Di Maria blows.
And that's when he tries to do everything by himself.
He was NEVER a nightmare against barca nor their players.

He had an amazing cross to Ronaldo which I thank him for.

But he kills our counters most of the times, dives like it's his job, and consistently loses the ball in the most simple occasions.

He's good but I'm not impressed as of right now.



FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Onyx on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:04 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Ok so if we didn't have Ronaldo and had Di Maria, would we still be scoring as many goals?

The final of the Copa? It's not La liga or the CL.

Actually if he didn't give the ball away so much we might of scored more.

in the CL, he asissted marcelo for our only goal vs farca, he scored vs tottenham with a beauty, he asissted higuain vs milan, he scored our only goal vs auxerre, he scored vs lyon.....hmmm

HE and not ronaldo was a nightmare for alves, seriously alves couldnt handle him

in laliga check out our scrape wins and youd see what i mean

Another player might be able to offer more than Di Maria.

I'm not saying Di Maria isn't skilled or talented, I'm just saying he isn't the best winger in the World.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39981
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:05 pm

@colojunior basing your opinion on 3-4 games i see

guess what side all our goals came from vs farca??? guess how many times he got past alves???, guess how many time ronaldo has lmfao???

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 pm

mtfootball wrote:

Another player might be able to offer more than Di Maria.

I'm not saying Di Maria isn't skilled or talented, I'm just saying he isn't the best winger in the World.

just like benzema was supposed to be better than higuain, guess how it all turned out??

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20807
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 pm

mtfootball wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Ok so if we didn't have Ronaldo and had Di Maria, would we still be scoring as many goals?

The final of the Copa? It's not La liga or the CL.

Actually if he didn't give the ball away so much we might of scored more.

in the CL, he asissted marcelo for our only goal vs farca, he scored vs tottenham with a beauty, he asissted higuain vs milan, he scored our only goal vs auxerre, he scored vs lyon.....hmmm

HE and not ronaldo was a nightmare for alves, seriously alves couldnt handle him

in laliga check out our scrape wins and youd see what i mean

Another player might be able to offer more than Di Maria.

I'm not saying Di Maria isn't skilled or talented, I'm just saying he isn't the best winger in the World.

Put like that, i agree with you. Elia in that list was just a major LoL tho, he is a scrub, and does not belong among those other players.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30564
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Zealous on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Only guy I would have over Angelito is Nerman. Otherwise Di Maria takes a sh*t on almost every winger out there.

Haters gonna hate. :dance:

Also FFS we have enough midfielders. No need for any more.

_________________
Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:24 pm

If you wanna sign Martinez, get rid of Lass, Altintop, Granero and Albiol, because he will take their job anyway

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30564
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy - Page 2 Empty Re: Tranfers - Defensive mids we could buy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum