zizzle
Raptorgunner
michael1
Grande_Milano
cyberman
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hes Italian and thats what they do... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hes Italian and thats what they do...

Post by Le Samourai Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 pm

cyberman wrote:yep, rooney dived 5 years ago

hang that sumbitch!!!!!

This was 5 years ago?

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hes Italian and thats what they do... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hes Italian and thats what they do...

Post by Lord Hades Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm

TomJuve wrote:Well done, you beat our calciopoli team where most top players were long gone.

This rebuilding Juve would destroy chelsea. Nevermind the one we'll have next summer.

Flopres and
Flopba
have about 3 goals between them.

flopba? Suspect
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 pm

diptiman wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Well done, you beat our calciopoli team where most top players were long gone.

This rebuilding Juve would destroy chelsea. Nevermind the one we'll have next summer.

Flopres and
Flopba
have about 3 goals between them.

flopba? Suspect

Drogba.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Trust Juve fans to destroy a thread by going off on a tangent about how nobody actually reads Italian news and how Juve aren't guilty of anything

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 pm

A.Gravina10 wrote:Trust Juve fans to destroy a thread by going off on a tangent about how nobody actually reads Italian news and how Juve aren't guilty of anything

Call yourself an inter fan taking the other side on a topic stereo-typing italians and serie A calling them all divers.

:facepalm: Mess.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm not taking the side of anyone who says Italian and Serie A players dive. this is a big myth and we all know it. As if we haven't seen enough Spanish or English players dive

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 pm

This is racist, how is this thread still up? I'm extremely insulted.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 pm

A.Gravina10 wrote:Trust Juve fans to destroy a thread by going off on a tangent about how nobody actually reads Italian news and how Juve aren't guilty of anything

I know right :coffee:

& lol @ kiddo like I'm the one trying to insult players and clubs yah suerrr meight eco smile
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Ade wrote:

I know right :coffee:

& lol @ kiddo like I'm the one trying to insult players and clubs yah suerrr meight eco smile

It's hardly an insult.

John Terry was racist.

Drogba is infamous for diving

Anelka threw a fit and caused a mutiny in the french camp.

Out of nowhere you brought up the match fixing scandal. Then you completely failed to jutify anything you said.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 am

bhends wrote:Hes Italian and thats what they do... - Page 3 Balohatersgonnahate

Really all that needs to be said :coffee:

:bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:22 am

yea crap comment from keane (obviously)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:41 am

zarola wrote:This is racist, how is this thread still up? I'm extremely insulted.

Italian is a nationality. Not a race. Hence Keane's insult against Balotelli, while disgraceful and tasteless, does NOT constitute racism.

That's why this thread has been allowed to continue, though I am tempted to give it the lock because of Juve/Chelsea derail.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:43 am

Also technically this thread isn't racist, Keane is, if Italian was a race.

What I'm saying is, this thread or the posters here don't necessarily endorse that point of view, it's just quoted here.

Even though I technically endorsed it, but TBH I wasn't serious Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:47 am

McLewis wrote:
zarola wrote:This is racist, how is this thread still up? I'm extremely insulted.

Italian is a nationality. Not a race. Hence Keane's insult against Balotelli, while disgraceful and tasteless, does NOT constitute racism.

That's why this thread has been allowed to continue, though I am tempted to give it the lock because of Juve/Chelsea derail.

Hes Italian and thats what they do... - Page 3 11147729
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:48 am

McLewis wrote:

"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of their somatic (i.e. "racial") differences. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination.

race2  /reɪs/ Spelled[reys] noun1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:50 am

zarola wrote:
McLewis wrote:

"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of their somatic (i.e. "racial") differences. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination.

race2  /reɪs/ Spelled[reys] noun1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.

of which Balotelli is neither...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:56 am

jibers wrote:
zarola wrote:
McLewis wrote:

he still lies under the " ethnic or cultural basis" .... as he grew up in italy and was raised by full blooded Italians.

It disgusts me how people call Italians divers. It is such an ignorant thing to say, and it is a generalization based on a race. You are italian, therefore you must dive... then why has Del Piero never dove a single time in his long career?

Why is it that when Italy goes down and earns a penalty, the world cries, but when Malouda dives in the world cup freaking final and earns a penalty, nobody says a thing?

To say people of a certain ethnic group do something because they are apart of that ethnic group, whether it be a positive or negative assumption, is racist. Racism CAN BE hilarious, but not when the offender is serious.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 am

Ade wrote:OMGGGGGGG thats such a insult on the captain tears are in my eyes already Sad

A racist captain lawls he sure is Hilter isn't he.

Im sorry, but correct me if I'm wrong... when was it the last time Chelsea won a CL? I'm just wondering :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:28 am

jibers wrote:

Um hello...? He was born in Italy. Grew up with Italian Parents. Italian friends, Italian School. Grew as a player through the Italian youth football system. Has the name 'Balotelli'.

And yet he has no cutural backround? :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:29 am

jibers wrote:
Hes Italian and thats what they do... - Page 3 11147729

:coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:36 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
jibers wrote:

Um hello...? He was born in Italy. Grew up with Italian Parents. Italian friends, Italian School. Grew as a player through the Italian youth football system. Has the name 'Balotelli'.

Both his parents are ghanian...h e just got his italian citizenship like a few years ago... so he's been Italian for how long?....:coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:40 am

jibers wrote:
jibers wrote:

Both his parents are ghanian...h e just got his italian citizenship like a few years ago... so he's been Italian for how long?....:coffee:

Actually his parents ditched at the age of two, and was adopted by two Italian parents at three years old. Those are his ideal parents and they grew him up, not the other Ghanina Parents. In fact Balotelli doesn't even want to be with them as they only came after him when he achieved fame and glory.

he got his citizenship at 18, because the law doesn't allow anyone to apply for a citizenship until their 18. However he still grew up with culture, tradition, the people and the country. So your point is clearly irrelavent.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:48 am

jibers wrote:
jibers wrote:

Actually his parents ditched at the age of two, and was adopted by two Italian parents at three years old. Those are his ideal parents and they grew him up, not the other Ghanina Parents. In fact Balotelli doesn't even want to be with them as they only came after him when he achieved fame and glory.

he got his citizenship at 18, because the law doesn't allow anyone to apply for a citizenship until their 18. However he still grew up with culture, tradition, the people and the country. So your point is clearly irrelavent.

My point is fact, he beacme Italian when he was 18... he's been Italian for less than 4 years...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:09 am

Awww come on don't be a prick, he's been Italian his entire life, he just got the paperwork done 4 years ago. He grew up in Italy, learned football in Italian Academies, learned Italian as his first language, went to an Italian school etc etc - don't be a nitpicking, well, I don't want to use the R-word.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:20 am

Wasn't he born in Palermo?

That's Italian enough for me.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:39 am

I can't hate on Italians :dance:
Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next