Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Fan violence resulted in us losing 7-1??? No, us sucking resulted in that scoreline.

Actually if you guys sucked so much, you wouldn't of been able to defeat Manchester in the first place. The fans played a big role in what happened in that 7-1 defeat.

In that match, we sucked like hell. Chivu and Doni were simply not watchable. And Spalletti didn't prepare us well that match, leaving us completely exposed.

And btw, Enrique has only had a full team as of August 31st, and even at that point, not everyone was there. It's been therefore exactly two months which is very, very little time.

ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

McLewis wrote:

No your missing the point here, me... mentioning the La Domenica Sportiva is just a reference which states that I'am not the only person who against Enrique seeing that most here think that way and I'm using things that they say or do to back what ever argument I have to bring up. Anywho, they are experts and analystis towards italian Football and their opinions matter as much as ours. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about how you feel and why you feel that way with Enrique. In this case, I don't prefer his style.

Actually the comaprison fits quite well, you see igonring money, it dosen't matter how good or bad you are. Man City went on there in a Derby, In the Old Trafford and won. Then again you got Napoli who went one on one with a big club like Man City and yet went out without defeat. It dosen't matter how good or how bad, the Roma in the best, was capable of beating Man U and they did 2-1. Once again it's because of the causes and effects of fan violence which created the impact result of 7-1. Fans played a big role in 6-1 defeat with Man City and Man U.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your last part.

Napoli are a better side than us right now. They also have better chemistry right now so once again you've made another invalid comparison. Many of those players have played together since Napoli's Serie B days. We have 10 new players and a coach who can't even speak the same language and yet they are somehow expected to play orgasmic football instantly after only 2 months of training and matches. It's utter stupidity and it shows a shocking lack of knowledge of football culture at large.

You have got to be the most impatient person I've ever spoken to. How and why you ever came to like this club is seriously beyond me.

Napoli is not a better side compared to Man City, nor on paper or results. Last year Napoli failed to produce in the Europa League. Man City on the other hand managed to win the FA Cup. This season, Man City is first place in the EPL while Napoli have lost a few times this season. Man City is the giant, while Napoli are still trying to get up there within comparison of players.

Many of those players? Who exactly? If we speak of attack. Cavani came from Palermo... Hamsik came from Brescia... Lavezzi came right after they joined to Serie A... Gargano as well... Pandev from Inter... Inler this year from Udinese... From Samp around a few or so after their return of Serie A... and the list goes on... not many players with chemisty from Serie B.

I know you have new players, but it dosen't mean anything when it comes to how the new players are being used. Can't speak the same language? It took Enrique just a few weeks to learn the language, and most of the players now are fluent enough to speak and understand it. Actually their not expected to play in those expectations, but whats going on rigth now is completely under what was expected in the first place.

Why I like this club? Many friends of mine are Romanisti as we like to debate with one another. Two, Francesco Totti and Cassano, those days made me admire them a lot. Now you see, you think I'm speaking this from a fan's perspective Neal, I'm not a fan of Roma's... I'm an admirer. Although, since when being a fan should you agree with everytting that goes into a club? I hate Marotta so much and I bash him with my guts, but yet I'm a Juventino. Some just dont go on and accept everything they see, then pinpoint errors and prolong them for improvement. That being said, I've said so many positives towards Roma, some in the Juve section actually think I'm some secret fan or whatever... thats how much I praised this club. But according to you, because I hate the coach, it seems that you have the misconception of wondering how I like this club without liking the coach which to me makes no sense.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:37 pm

ErPupone wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Fan violence resulted in us losing 7-1??? No, us sucking resulted in that scoreline.

Actually if you guys sucked so much, you wouldn't of been able to defeat Manchester in the first place. The fans played a big role in what happened in that 7-1 defeat.

In that match, we sucked like hell. Chivu and Doni were simply not watchable. And Spalletti didn't prepare us well that match, leaving us completely exposed.

And btw, Enrique has only had a full team as of August 31st, and even at that point, not everyone was there. It's been therefore exactly two months which is very, very little time.

Two months? Even before he started making mistakes, starting off with not letting Totti playing... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:45 pm

ErPupone wrote:

Two months? Even before he started making mistakes, starting off with not letting Totti playing... :facepalm:

FFS read the post. He's only had the whole team for two months, and even then some players were missing. Yet you expect him to win instantly with Kjaer, Borini, Pjanic, Osvaldo, etc who he has only had for two months. Two months is nothing. This isn't Football f***** Manager or FIFA or PES or any of those, this is reality. And in reality, it is extremely difficult to get a whole team on the same page in just two months. You don't like him, we understand that, but get real.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:53 pm

And yet Juve with many new players are winning? Sorry, I don't see your point here. It's not about winning all your games, its about loosing those you should of won. The players Roma have are just too good for having these current results.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11372-why-is-there-so-much-impatience

This guy who replied the first post, basically got the nod.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:And yet Juve with many new players are winning? Sorry, I don't see your point here. It's not about winning all your games, its about loosing those you should of won. The players Roma have are just too good for having these current results.

But Conte didn't go in under the same circumstances ffs. Why can't you accept that Luis Enrique was/is in a unique situation that neither Conte, nor Prandelli, nor Allegri, nor Ranieri, nor Malesani, nor Zeman, nor f***in Eusebio Di Francesco could possibly be compared to? Conte speaks the language and isn't as revolutionary as Enrique. We've been over this countless times Tony.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11372-why-is-there-so-much-impatience

This guy who replied the first post, basically got the nod.

No, he didn't. And Neal explained why.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:48 pm

ErPupone wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:And yet Juve with many new players are winning? Sorry, I don't see your point here. It's not about winning all your games, its about loosing those you should of won. The players Roma have are just too good for having these current results.

But Conte didn't go in under the same circumstances ffs. Why can't you accept that Luis Enrique was/is in a unique situation that neither Conte, nor Prandelli, nor Allegri, nor Ranieri, nor Malesani, nor Zeman, nor f***in Eusebio Di Francesco could possibly be compared to? Conte speaks the language and isn't as revolutionary as Enrique. We've been over this countless times Tony.

Not under the same circumstances? He came from Serie B, someone with hardly any experience, somebody who was critized heavily by the media for his 4-2-4 not functioning in Serie A, and most of all... Juventus failing in the last 3 years... The same pressure is adapted within both coaches. Except, Conte managed to get his system and team working less than two months, while Enrique still seems some what lost. Enrique knew how to speak the language within a few weeks lol... what's the difference? Prandelli can be compared too as well as I also explained that previously, but obviously you disagree. So for now let's just agree to disagree on the comparisons or else it's us repeating ourselves lol.

ErPupone wrote:No, he didn't. And Neal explained why.

Actually he did, within my views and from what I'm saying he did get the nod. Neal explained it well, but in his own views. In conclusion, those two posts are what we differ on. One supporting Enrique, one not that being me.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2