Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan Empty Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan

Post by McLewis Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm

So Milan have finally broken their hoodoo at the Olimpico, winning here for the first time in 6 years. Can't say it was undeserved. We conceded 3 times, all from headers. Let's break this down:

We start out strong, as we always do. Borini's hungry and getting at Silva and Nesta as often as he can. We had Milan under sustained pressure for the first 15 minutes and tested Abbiati. Then, as is also customary, we backed off of them. We let them back into the game. They took their first true chance immediately and took the lead. That's what champions do. They waited and they bided their time, soaking up our pressure and then we tired ourselves out, they took over and put away the chances they got.

Borini's injury, while inconvenient considering Luis Enrique probably wanted to unleash Bojan a lot later on, will not hurt us too much. He was reported to have gotten a cramp so it's not a serious injury. One thing became quite clear to me however. We don't do well in the 4-3-1-2. It's just not a formation that we can play well in. We have no width and we still like the required bite in midfield and guile in attack to cut open defense through the middle. We're at our best when we have width. Period.

We came out much stronger in the 2nd half. I had hoped that Luis Enrique's half time talk would be similar to what Wenger said to Arsenal when they were down 2-1 at Chelsea. And while we did come out with more urgency, we were still lacking in incisiveness. We did everything, but score in the time we had Milan under the caush and once again they soaked up that pressure, came forward, and once again....scored a goal.

This takes me to our defense. Of the 4 back there today, I would probably pick out Burdisso as the best of the bunch, but that's not saying a whole lot because he was nowhere to be found when Ibra scored his brace from his position as well as Nesta coming in unmarked to put Milan up at 2-1. Jose Angel had a rather poor game as well. Zambrotta did a good job along with Nesta when came forward, limiting his influence in the final third, but it was his poor positioning and awareness that allowed Aquilani and later Cassano to get in behind him and provide the service for Ibra's headers. As for Juan and Cassetti. Juan was steady and made some good challenges, but he's still not quite fit yet. Cassetti did well enough going forward, but very much like Angel, struggled to get back, leaving his flank exposed to Milan.

Pjanic in his natural role was great to watch, but he couldn't unlock that Milan defense today when we needed it. That will come with time. Totti's absence will only benefit him in that regard as he's simply not cut out to play deep in midfield. Pizarro and De Rossi both had very quiet games today by their standards, De Rossi especially, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The influence of Nocerino and Boateng was minimal in the first half as Milan struggled to play through the middle and that's largely down to those two. Gago gave a better account of himself this time around, but still didn't offer much going forward.

Osvaldo simply can't play with a strike partner. He just not cut out for that. He's a prima punta and he needs to be played up front alone with support either from the wings or from midfield or both. Pairing him with either Bojan or Borini took a lot away from his game and as a result his positioning was quite poor. As for Bojan, he looked quite lively coming on and I'm happy he finally got a goal. He did miss a sitter though he should've done much better with. Lamela's entrance is what changed our whole shape offensively however. We went back to the 4-3-3, gained width and really had a go at Milan. That was very encouraging I thought and it was no surprise that Lamela was directly involved in Bojan's goal.

Looking onwards, we have a trip to Novara coming up. I haven't had a chance to see this side play, but they have been a free-scoring side and with our leaky defense, we must expect to ship a goal or two. They don't have beanpole striker like Ibra to get on the end of their crosses so that will be a plus considering that we did concede all headers today, but they are quick passing, fearless side. It's going to be quite tough.

Sorry for the long read once again guys. What are your thoughts on today's match?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan Empty Re: Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Mclewis you know my thoughts in general but I will get to the point again.

Man of the Match = Aquilani
Flop = Cassetti

Osvaldo was poor and hardly was in the game.

Cassano played a major impact for Milan in the end.

Lamela is God, what a run. His impact in the game turned things around for Roma.

The formation was shifted to a 4-3-3 that formed a 4-2-3-1 when attacking.

Time for new fullbacks.

I will give credit to Enrique going with a 4-3-1-2 and finally playng Pjanic in his right role...
However disapointed on how he didn't instruct his players by sitting down at most of the game.

Side note....

Montella's Catania Beat Napoli :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan Empty Re: Post-match discussion: Roma v Milan

Post by ErPupone Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:27 pm

We've been playing a 4-3-1-2 pretty much all season...

Anyway, I'll make this quick because I'm not in a particularly good mood. Burdisso was our best defender, Juan is still unfit and has to improve. Cassetti, as much as I defend him usually, was poor today. Missed too many chances going forward, easily losing the ball, and was dominated by Cassano late on. Angel seemed intimidated today, he needed to be more aggressive going up against Abate.

Pizarro was our best midfielder, one of the few players I liked today. He was the only midfielder that provided any creativity, given that De Rossi had his hands full and Gago isn't really the creative-type.

Pjanic still has to get settled into this team, he was on and off today. Very good on set pieces, but had difficulty communicating with his strikers. Osvaldo was barely involved today, this guy has to be in the box, or else he's practically useless. We only saw him when playing the occasional long ball forward, but that's it; Borriello could offer just as much. Bojan did well, he was more involved today than he usually is. Technically gifted, but he needs a little more physical strength. And Lamela, well he gave us some extra flair and did well, better suited for that trequartista role than Pjanic is at the moment.

And as for Luis Enrique, well I would like it if for once he wasn't forced into making substitutions because of injuries. The Lamela for Gago switch was necessary, while the other two had to be made.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:04 pm

If we ran a bit more without the ball, our game would improve. The team just sits back when it doesn't have possession...

I'm not convinced that Pizzaro should be starting...I didn't really like his game today. To me, he is hesitant in most of his attacks, usually looking to draw a foul , and it slows down our attack. I am SO disappointed with Angel's inability to find people when hes galloping down the left. I can just about call the play when he gets into the final third.

To me, we are playing in too many long balls for Enrique's tactics...Bojan/Borini/Borriello/Osvaldo are not tall strikers, and only really Osvaldo has the physical strength. We lost possession countless times due to this.

We are not creative enough down the wings at all, and this is what is dogging us every game.

I heard someone mention Stekelenburg's play in the game thread...He couldn't do absolutely anything on all the goals.

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:23 am

^Well we only played the long ball when Milan pushed higher up and cut out our options in midfield. With fatigue showing its affect in the final 10-15 minutes, the long ball forward was our only option. As for our play off the ball, we actually apply loads of pressure, so much that it becomes difficult to do it constantly throughout the whole 90 minutes. When you sit back, your forwards are able to take a few seconds to regain their energy; but when putting so much pressure, your forwards use up so much energy that after a while, they're just incapable of pressing the opposition anymore. We have to be intelligent when defending and apply pressure when it's appropriate.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 am

I think Pizarro did the little things well. His passing range is definitely still there and when this system becomes the finished product, he will most likely be our pivot along with DDR. I'm not convinced he's completely fit yet though.

I'm totally with Narbez about Angel though....Zambro had a very easy time with him. He'd gallop forward and then either try to dribble past Zambro or Nesta or just blindly pick out Osvaldo or Pjanic....I don't he found either of them once the whole match nor did he put in a telling cross. He's got to be more conservative with his possession and have a bit of patience. Never seems to want to make pass backwards when there's no options forward.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Yesterday's edition of the Domenica Sportiva proved my case.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 pm

When Domenica Sportiva becomes the most powerful paper in Rome, with lobbying power to unseat coaches.....then you can say that. Until then...it's just another opinion.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Yesterday's edition of the Domenica Sportiva proved my case.

All they did was show how we can't defend set pieces, we knew that already...

And btw, at one point the interviewer said to Enrique that Montella's Catania had past us. His answer: "and?". Perfect.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:40 am

narbeZ wrote:If we ran a bit more without the ball, our game would improve. The team just sits back when it doesn't have possession...I'm not convinced that Pizzaro should be starting...I didn't really like his game today. To me, he is hesitant in most of his attacks, usually looking to draw a foul , and it slows down our attack. I am SO disappointed with Angel's inability to find people when hes galloping down the left. I can just about call the play when he gets into the final third.

To me, we are playing in too many long balls for Enrique's tactics...Bojan/Borini/Borriello/Osvaldo are not tall strikers, and only really Osvaldo has the physical strength. We lost possession countless times due to this.

We are not creative enough down the wings at all, and this is what is dogging us every game.

I heard someone mention Stekelenburg's play in the game thread...He couldn't do absolutely anything on all the goals.

Agree 100%,we need to do more work *Press* when we don't have possession.ATM it's all Tiki but no Taka...

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 am

Was anyone else getting pissed off with Van Bommel trying to injure our players,the guy should have been sent off,at least twice..I really,really detest this guy...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:55 am

That's MVB for you, man....it's what he does best after all and has made it a real art of getting away with shitty fouls like those. No one got injured from his meaty challenges so at least that's a plus.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 am

ErPupone wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Yesterday's edition of the Domenica Sportiva proved my case.

And btw, at one point the interviewer said to Enrique that Montella's Catania had past us. His answer: "and?". Perfect.

Never mentioned Bacconi, though he was right.

Mike, the Montella comparison was something I brought up even before RAI did, and now seeing that they mentioned it... just shows how we feel... Enrique is just loosing it. Even that idiot Ivan who I dispise the most... was right when he mentioned if Roma keep doing this, they will not go anywhere. As for his reply, "and?"... Well Enrique the answer is... Mr.Monetlla is doing a great job with a club that is midtable, yet you keep loosing, and for some reason... you can't accept the fact he is doing better than you.

I'll say This, Gene brought up a Good point when they debated about Enrique's style... being implemeneted and he said... "What style of possesion, Spaletti and Montella had those tactics", though someone else said in Serie A and how it just won't work and I quote, "in a league based on defending", not just attacking. As I can see, Enrique's is bascially doing that. Attacking and forgeting about his defense, something that La Liga clubs do.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
ErPupone wrote:

Mike, the Montella comparison was something I brought up even before RAI did, and now seeing that they mentioned it... just shows how we feel... Enrique is just loosing it. Even that idiot Ivan who I dispise the most... was right when he mentioned if Roma keep doing this, they will not go anywhere. As for his reply, "and?"... Well Enrique the answer is... Mr.Monetlla is doing a great job with a club that is midtable, yet you keep loosing, and for some reason... you can't accept the fact he is doing better than you.

I'll say This, Gene brought up a Good point when they debated about Enrique's style... being implemeneted and he said... "What style of possesion, Spaletti and Montella had those tactics", though someone else said in Serie A and how it just won't work and I quote, "in a league based on defending", not just attacking. As I can see, Enrique's is bascially doing that. Attacking and forgeting about his defense, something that La Liga clubs do.

And I said that we couldn't defend set pieces before they did, big deal.

Once again, Montella is doing a good job, so? What difference does it make to us? That's Catania, Napoli is Napoli, Udinese is Udinese, Roma is Roma. No need to be looking at how the others are doing, especially at this point in the season. Enrique focuses on his team and he's fully right to do that. He doesn't talk about other teams, nor does he talk about officials. He talks only about his club, are we gunna crucify him for doing this? Face it, you're just using anything possible against him

And at that point, I completely disagreed. Montella and Spalletti had COMPLETELY different tactics and I mentioned this many times. Just because they're all offensive, doesn't mean they're identical (I think I even said this in another thread 3 days ago). Spalletti's build up was much quicker, his set-up was different and he had virtually no strikers. He favored those changes of direction which Pizarro would take care of and the long ball was not out of the question. Enrique's style is different and just as valid. And actually, you can't say Enrique has forgotten about defense because under Spalletti we were just as exposed, if not more (and this is an ITALIAN tactician we're talking about). With Spalletti, we were very, very often caught on the counter with only two men back. Now, we at least have 3 given that De Rossi protects our back-line. Now, I'm not trying to just bring out any point to defend Enrique, but I'm defending him because this criticism is unmerited and unjust. Give him time and then you could criticize him, and by time, I mean more than a couple days or weeks. Give the man minimum one year
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:24 am

Perfect answer.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 am

Since you now seem to be trumpeting Enrique's failures in our backline. A question for you, Tony.

Who was coach when we lost 7-1 to Man United?

A hint, it wasn't a foreigner.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 am

McLewis wrote:When Domenica Sportiva becomes the most powerful paper in Rome, with lobbying power to unseat coaches.....then you can say that. Until then...it's just another opinion.

Actually it's not only them and for most of them, they are Romanisti. Other mediaoutlets speak of the same thing, although I only refer to La Domenica Sportiva as Mike watches it too.

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 am

McLewis wrote:Since you now seem to be trumpeting Enrique's failures in our backline. A question for you, Tony.

Makes no difference, Roma beat that same team 2-1 at home. Roma were in the Champions League because of that person. That game could of happened to anyone. Mancini who is a Italian just beat Manchester United 6-1 for example... In big games, like Roma vs. Man U at the time with fans clashing... it just made the momentum of the game much bigger and with that type of impact, games turn out to be like that.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:06 pm

McLewis wrote:When Domenica Sportiva becomes the most powerful paper in Rome, with lobbying power to unseat coaches.....then you can say that. Until then...it's just another opinion.

Actually it's not only them and for most of them, they are Romanisti. Other mediaoutlets speak of the same thing, although I only refer to La Domenica Sportiva as Mike watches it too.

Does La Domenica have DiBenedetto's ear? Sabatini's? Baldini's? Fenucci's? If they do, then I must've missed them pulling the strings behind the curtain all summer.

Just because you and Deportiva agree on something doesn't necessarily make you right and the rest of us wrong. As I said...it's an opinion and nothing more. Take it with a grain of salt instead of reading it as gospel.

McLewis wrote:Since you now seem to be trumpeting Enrique's failures in our backline. A question for you, Tony.

Makes no difference, Roma beat that same team 2-1 at home. Roma were in the Champions League because of that person. That game could of happened to anyone. Mancini who is a Italian just beat Manchester United 6-1 for example... In big games, like Roma vs. Man U at the time with fans clashing... it just made the momentum of the game much bigger and with that type of impact, games turn out to be like that.

Don't get me wrong, I love Spalletti for the football he had us playing, but the man was simply not a good organizer in defense. We have conceded so many goals under Luis Enrique so far this season, but at least we can expect that from an attack-minded Spaniard, but for an Italian like Spalletti to preside over such a capitulation is simply shocking and the fact that you seem to ignore that fact is quite amusing.

And the Mancini comparison is completely inappropriate here. He's got an unlimited supply of money and talent. We went to Manchester at the opposite end of that spectrum. When you have the kinda clout that Citeh have now, of course it's only a matter of time before you thrash one of the big boys. Not only is an incomparable argument, it's now academic.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:52 pm

ErPupone wrote:
ErPupone wrote:

With what you said in Red, has nothing to what I said lol...

And I said that we couldn't defend set pieces before they did, big deal.

Once again, Montella is doing a good job, so? What difference does it make to us? That's Catania, Napoli is Napoli, Udinese is Udinese, Roma is Roma. No need to be looking at how the others are doing, especially at this point in the season. Enrique focuses on his team and he's fully right to do that. He doesn't talk about other teams, nor does he talk about officials. He talks only about his club, are we gunna crucify him for doing this? Face it, you're just using anything possible against him

And at that point, I completely disagreed. Montella and Spalletti had COMPLETELY different tactics and I mentioned this many times. Just because they're all offensive, doesn't mean they're identical (I think I even said this in another thread 3 days ago). Spalletti's build up was much quicker, his set-up was different and he had virtually no strikers. He favored those changes of direction which Pizarro would take care of and the long ball was not out of the question. Enrique's style is different and just as valid. And actually, you can't say Enrique has forgotten about defense because under Spalletti we were just as exposed, if not more (and this is an ITALIAN tactician we're talking about). With Spalletti, we were very, very often caught on the counter with only two men back. Now, we at least have 3 given that De Rossi protects our back-line. Now, I'm not trying to just bring out any point to defend Enrique, but I'm defending him because this criticism is unmerited and unjust. Give him time and then you could criticize him, and by time, I mean more than a couple days or weeks. Give the man minimum one year

The point is simple, removing Montella was a bad idea. Now seeing that they hadn't signed him, look at what he has done in comparison to Roma, much better job respect to Enrique. In the end, there is no 'So', Montella did good last season and there was no reason for letting him go. That is why. Of course he should focus on the team and he's fully right to do so, it's his job. It's him not focusing in the right direction enduring more problems for Roma. Actually Mike, that conception is false, because I didn't make a big deal with 'So' part, I just mentioned the revelence of how that 'So' means something more important than what he thinks. I did on the other hand make a big deal about Montella which finally the media has caught up on which is no surprise.

Yes of course they had two different tactics, you see here's the difference. Although Spaletti and Montella differed on the formation... their philosphies however didn't change to Erique's... and that is offensive tactics, tactics which include possesion. Spaletti was one of those who came up with that style that revoluinized all of Serie A. Now what differs within styles is this, unlike the Spaletti's, the Montella's, the Gasperini's, the Mazzarri's, all their styles including defending. Enrique on the other hand dosen't focus on defending(regardless of having shit players in the back), pretty much the La Liga mentality. Tiki-Taka style. The funny thing is, I've been critizing the man when he was announced, the media is just finally catching on.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:59 pm

McLewis wrote:

Does La Domenica have DiBenedetto's ear? Sabatini's? Baldini's? Fenucci's? If they do, then I must've missed them pulling the strings behind the curtain all summer.

Just because you and Deportiva agree on something doesn't necessarily make you right and the rest of us wrong. As I said...it's an opinion and nothing more. Take it with a grain of salt instead of reading it as gospel.

Don't get me wrong, I love Spalletti for the football he had us playing, but the man was simply not a good organizer in defense. We have conceded so many goals under Luis Enrique so far this season, but at least we can expect that from an attack-minded Spaniard, but for an Italian like Spalletti to preside over such a capitulation is simply shocking and the fact that you seem to ignore that fact is quite amusing.

And the Mancini comparison is completely inappropriate here. He's got an unlimited supply of money and talent. We went to Manchester at the opposite end of that spectrum. When you have the kinda clout that Citeh have now, of course it's only a matter of time before you thrash one of the big boys. Not only is an incomparable argument, it's now academic.

No your missing the point here, me... mentioning the La Domenica Sportiva is just a reference which states that I'am not the only person who against Enrique seeing that most here think that way and I'm using things that they say or do to back what ever argument I have to bring up. Anywho, they are experts and analystis towards italian Football and their opinions matter as much as ours. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about how you feel and why you feel that way with Enrique. In this case, I don't prefer his style.

Actually the comaprison fits quite well, you see igonring money, it dosen't matter how good or bad you are. Man City went on there in a Derby, In the Old Trafford and won. Then again you got Napoli who went one on one with a big club like Man City and yet went out without defeat. It dosen't matter how good or how bad, the Roma in the best, was capable of beating Man U and they did 2-1. Once again it's because of the causes and effects of fan violence which created the impact result of 7-1. Fans played a big role in 6-1 defeat with Man City and Man U.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your last part.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Fan violence resulted in us losing 7-1??? No, us sucking resulted in that scoreline.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:18 pm

No your missing the point here, me... mentioning the La Domenica Sportiva is just a reference which states that I'am not the only person who against Enrique seeing that most here think that way and I'm using things that they say or do to back what ever argument I have to bring up. Anywho, they are experts and analystis towards italian Football and their opinions matter as much as ours. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about how you feel and why you feel that way with Enrique. In this case, I don't prefer his style.

Actually the comaprison fits quite well, you see igonring money, it dosen't matter how good or bad you are. Man City went on there in a Derby, In the Old Trafford and won. Then again you got Napoli who went one on one with a big club like Man City and yet went out without defeat. It dosen't matter how good or how bad, the Roma in the best, was capable of beating Man U and they did 2-1. Once again it's because of the causes and effects of fan violence which created the impact result of 7-1. Fans played a big role in 6-1 defeat with Man City and Man U.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your last part.

Napoli are a better side than us right now. They also have better chemistry right now so once again you've made another invalid comparison. Many of those players have played together since Napoli's Serie B days. We have 10 new players and a coach who can't even speak the same language and yet they are somehow expected to play orgasmic football instantly after only 2 months of training and matches. It's utter stupidity and it shows a shocking lack of knowledge of football culture at large.

You have got to be the most impatient person I've ever spoken to. How and why you ever came to like this club is seriously beyond me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:23 pm

ErPupone wrote:Fan violence resulted in us losing 7-1??? No, us sucking resulted in that scoreline.

Actually if you guys sucked so much, you wouldn't of been able to defeat Manchester in the first place. The fans played a big role in what happened in that 7-1 defeat.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:27 pm

ErPupone wrote:Fan violence resulted in us losing 7-1??? No, us sucking resulted in that scoreline.

Actually if you guys sucked so much, you wouldn't of been able to defeat Manchester in the first place. The fans played a big role in what happened in that 7-1 defeat.

In that match, we sucked like hell. Chivu and Doni were simply not watchable. And Spalletti didn't prepare us well that match, leaving us completely exposed.

And btw, Enrique has only had a full team as of August 31st, and even at that point, not everyone was there. It's been therefore exactly two months which is very, very little time.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum