Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
McLewis
Patrick Bateman
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AS Roma - AC Milan Empty AS Roma - AC Milan

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 am

A tough game coming up us lads.This Saturday we take on Milan at the Olimpico.Milan have started to get their season back on track after a poor start,with wins against Palermo and that crazy game against Lecce.They have looked pretty dodgy at the back this season a bit like ourselves,so an entertaining game awaits us.

Confidence might not be so high in our camp especially after that poor result against Genoa but we can take some positives from it at time we played some great football for most of the match,just some sloppy defending from Heinze cost us.We can't afford to make those mistakes this weekend against Milan,we need to tighten up at the back beause if we don't Ibra and company will have field day against us.

Here's an interesting stat - Milan haven't beaten us since the 05 season,so lets hope it remains that way after this weekend.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

AS Roma - AC Milan Empty Re: AS Roma - AC Milan

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 am

smoking
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:52 am

Was just gonna bring up that stat, but ya beat me to it, Dave.

History says that we'll at least walk out of this match with a draw if recent form is anything to go by in this fixture.

Milan have been just as inconsistent as we have. Anything can happen this weekend. Ibra's still in blistering form and he loves to score against us.

I have a feeling we should field Boriello as he's the one most likely to net against them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 am

I can't wait for this game. I hope Lamela destroys Milan
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 am

i hope borriello gets a hat trick and celebrates in front of the away supporters
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 am

Stekelenburg

Cassetti Burdisso Heinze Angel

Gago De Rossi Pizarro

Lamela Pjanic Osvaldo

That's what I would like to see
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 am

Zlatan doesnt worry me but the midfield trio of Kevin Prince, Aquaman and Nocerion who i think will tear us apart unless we defend for our lives.

The Milan defence looks a bit shaky at times, enrique has to put out a proper team unlike the genoa game if we are to trouble them.

I personally dont see us winning the game or even getting a point from it but even milan have had a shaky start, so may be just may be we can get one in and then just defend(which we cannot).
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:38 am

Heinze sucks, play Juan if he can play. Damn we would need Mexes..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 am

The Fonz wrote:A tough game coming up us lads.This Saturday we take on Milan at the Olimpico.Milan have started to get their season back on track after a poor start,with wins against Palermo and that crazy game against Lecce.They have looked pretty dodgy at the back this season a bit like ourselves,so an entertaining game awaits us.

Confidence might not be so high in our camp especially after that poor result against Genoa but we can take some positives from it at time we played some great football for most of the match,just some sloppy defending from Heinze cost us.We can't afford to make those mistakes this weekend against Milan,we need to tighten up at the back beause if we don't Ibra and company will have field day against us.

Here's an interesting stat - Milan haven't beaten us since the 05 season,so lets hope it remains that way after this weekend.

We hadn't won at Lecce's ground for 10 years as of 2 weeks ago
And look what happened :coffee:

Last edited by BiasedMilanFan3 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 am

From a Milan perspective

Our attack is meh at the moment. Ibra is getting involved but too many tiny mistakes (e.g. offsides, poorly timed runs) are costing the team as a whole.

Our midfield is good at the moment. Aquilani is finding form and Nocerino is coming along nicely. The problem for Milan is if we have play Ambrosini. He is just crap and definitely the weak link in our midfield right now.

Defence could be good or bad. Abate (as always) is the boss in our defence at the moment while Silva is back from his injury (already played one game) and he could be partnered with either Yepes or Bonera in defence. LB is a tussle between Antonini and Taiwo. Neither of them look the part at the moment but you can't get worse than Antonini so Taiwo should play.

Abbiati is conceding some goals at the moment but apart from that Juve game, I think he'll be alright

The players Roma need to look out for are Ibra, Aquilani, Nocerino and Abate
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 am

some reports say that Roma is going to play Bojan-Osvaldo-Boriello in attack. In that case there is no reason to play. Cancel the game..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:59 pm

flameas wrote:Heinze sucks, play Juan if he can play. Damn we would need Mexes..

You need fullbacks.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Whats the point of fullbacks if your central defenders give the ball away, so that the other team can counter and score..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:45 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:A tough game coming up us lads.This Saturday we take on Milan at the Olimpico.Milan have started to get their season back on track after a poor start,with wins against Palermo and that crazy game against Lecce.They have looked pretty dodgy at the back this season a bit like ourselves,so an entertaining game awaits us.

We hadn't won at Lecce's ground for 10 years as of 2 weeks ago
And look what happened :coffee:

I blame Oddo. "Here Milan, have a corner kick, my treat"... goal :facepalm: goal :facepalm: goal :facepalm: goal :facepalm:

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:From a Milan perspective

Our attack is meh at the moment. Ibra is getting involved but too many tiny mistakes (e.g. offsides, poorly timed runs) are costing the team as a whole.

Our midfield is good at the moment. Aquilani is finding form and Nocerino is coming along nicely. The problem for Milan is if we have play Ambrosini. He is just crap and definitely the weak link in our midfield right now.

Defence could be good or bad. Abate (as always) is the boss in our defence at the moment while Silva is back from his injury (already played one game) and he could be partnered with either Yepes or Bonera in defence. LB is a tussle between Antonini and Taiwo. Neither of them look the part at the moment but you can't get worse than Antonini so Taiwo should play.

Abbiati is conceding some goals at the moment but apart from that Juve game, I think he'll be alright

The players Roma need to look out for are Ibra, Aquilani, Nocerino and Abate

Well thank the lord that Pato is out because he's the player that I'm usually most worried about when playing Milan. Ibra I'm not worried about as much as it's not that hard to keep him quiet, but he's easily capable of those wonder goals out of nowhere.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure how Milan are going to approach this match. They're not going to sit back like Genoa did that's for sure; they're going to try to take control of the match, probably like Lazio did, so I expect a somewhat similar match. There should be quite a bit of space on the flanks for us, so we definitely have to take advantage of that. Abate is likely to go up against Osvaldo, who will definitely have to cut inwards to completely free up Jose Angel on our left flank. I think having Pizarro in there will definitely help us take advantage of that space on the flanks. I would also have Lamela go up against Milan's left back (I thought Antonini was out for this match, so I was expecting Taiwo), he would be more than capable of getting through.

If we lose this game, it's going to be because of that Milan midfield which is coming together nicely. We have to be intelligent on the ball and not lose it halfway up field, or else Milan will take advantage of that.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:19 pm

flameas wrote:Whats the point of fullbacks if your central defenders give the ball away, so that the other team can counter and score..

Your fullbacks are worst.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:26 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I can't wait for this game. I hope Lamela destroys Milan

Don't we all.. :coffee:

ErPupone wrote:Stekelenburg

Cassetti Burdisso Heinze Angel

Gago De Rossi Pizarro

Lamela Pjanic Osvaldo

That's what I would like to see

Looks good Mike.But it's very unlikely he will go with that.

Vocegiallorossa think we will lineup like this.

------------------Stekelenburg----------------
Cassetti------Burdisso------Heinze--------Taddei/:facepalm:
----------------------DDR---------------------
----------Perrotta------------Gago-------------
-------------------Pjanic-----------------
----------Bojan-------------Osvaldo---------

We really needs to get 2 new fullbacks in the winter transfer window.That is a must.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:57 am

Well if there's one thing we've learned so far, it's that "likely" and "probable" line-ups mean nothing because there's always a surprise that pops up somewhere. But this is really because Enrique studies his opponents in depth and, although he focuses on his team on the pitch (in the sense that no matter who the opposition is, he'll always try to go forward and grab a goal), he chooses his line-ups based on his opponents.

That being said, should we start a "Luis Enrique starting 11" thread? It'll be hands down the most difficult prediction game in Serie A.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:15 pm

flameas wrote:some reports say that Roma is going to play Bojan-Osvaldo-Boriello in attack. In that case there is no reason to play. Cancel the game..

well if we can win with borriello-adriano, borriello-osvaldo shouldn't be that bad Laughing
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Cassetti------Burdisso------Heinze--------Taddei?

get ready because robinho and ibra will rape that lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:18 pm

ErPupone wrote:That being said, should we start a "Luis Enrique starting 11" thread? It'll be hands down the most difficult prediction game in Serie A.

i like that idea, ill start the thread, we'll keep track of our points throughout the season Very Happy
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 pm

i have work today so i can probably only catch glimpses of the match on my android, same goes for inter-juve later on
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:59 pm

ROMA, ROMA, ROMA!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO ENRIQUE! PROVE ME WRONG!

BORINI WILL OWN MILAN!!!

MILAN *bleep*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 pm

roma primavera playing napoli at the same time, keeping tabs on it on the other window
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:29 pm

ibra scored Sad assist aquaman :facepalm:
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect