adnyana179
Yeezus
Onyx
48 posters

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 am

mtfootball wrote:Yeh I hope he doesn't leave. He's on of few of superstars who's entertaining, good on the mic and in the ring.

In terms of Del Rio, someone posted this on another forum and I find it very true:

"My name is Alberto Del Rio! But nobody cares. Because I cut the same boring promo every week. And my ring announcer is more over than I am, so we'll keep him off TV for a little while. Like my cars?"

Lol, I didn't like Del Rio at first, but he has grown on me over the months. I'm expecting him to step up the quality of his promos if he is to be taken more seriously.

True about CM Punk. With so few wrestlers who can cover all the bases, it'd be a blow if he did end up leaving.

adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 am

RobbyV wrote:PEOPLE STILL WATCH THIS GARBAGE???????? I tune in maybe once a year to see what good, and that only lasts 5 minutes, it's honestly unbearable.

Feel the same way...I used to watch as a kid but now it's almost unbearable. Have checked what's going on with WWE since like 2007-08.

Is Batista still wrestling? He used to be my fav
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 am

Messiakanino wrote:
RobbyV wrote:PEOPLE STILL WATCH THIS GARBAGE???????? I tune in maybe once a year to see what good, and that only lasts 5 minutes, it's honestly unbearable.

Feel the same way...I used to watch as a kid but now it's almost unbearable. Have checked what's going on with WWE since like 2007-08.

Is Batista still wrestling? He used to be my fav

Batista quit a while back. He didn't like how things were looking for his future and that of the company.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 am

The second Teddy Long walked out on Raw I knew a tag team match was coming up.

Anyway just read Smackdown spoilers and the main event is a..... match, you can guess. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 am

mtfootball wrote:The second Teddy Long walked out on Raw I knew a tag team match was coming up.

Anyway just read Smackdown spoilers and the main event is a..... match, you can guess. :coffee:

Best to call him "Tag Team Teddy". It's all he is good for these days, he needs to throw the referee shirt back on.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 am

Yeh he has gone stale, but most of the casual fans seem to be happy with him. I think both shows need a manager who doesn't just make one appearance during the show.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 am

Yeah I wouldn't mind that, but you also don't want them to saturate the show either.

Imagine Paul Heyman taking the role again lol.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 am

WWE sucks so much now, two shitty PPV's in a row...

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:48 pm

I hope CM Punk wins, Capitol Punishment was terrible. Mysterio vs Punk was great though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconero29 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 pm

milanista99 wrote:I hope CM Punk wins, Capitol Punishment was terrible. Mysterio vs Punk was great though.

i believe punk really is leaving,he used the word ''hibernating'' in his tweet, which probably means that will take some time out before returning

my personal prediction is that he will beat cena this time,because things will be nasty in chicago if he doesnt get the win over cena

and then,when everybody thinks he is walking away with the title....BOOM,the MITB winner attacks him from behind and takes the title

....or maybe just another super cena win
bianconero29
bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

bianconero29 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:I hope CM Punk wins, Capitol Punishment was terrible. Mysterio vs Punk was great though.

i believe punk really is leaving,he used the word ''hibernating'' in his tweet, which probably means that will take some time out before returning

my personal prediction is that he will beat cena this time,because things will be nasty in chicago if he doesnt get the win over cena

and then,when everybody thinks he is walking away with the title....BOOM,the MITB winner attacks him from behind and takes the title

Cena gets heat wherever he goes, but some cities are more fierce than others. From what I've seen, Chicago is one of the most hostile lol. With Punk's hometown factor, it's even more spicy.

If it goes down the MITB path, who do you suggest it could be?
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconero29 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:22 pm

adnyana179 wrote:
bianconero29 wrote:

Cena gets heat wherever he goes, but some cities are more fierce than others. From what I've seen, Chicago is one of the most hostile lol. With Punk's hometown factor, it's even more spicy.

If it goes down the MITB path, who do you suggest it could be?

exactly,cities like chicago and NY are the most hostile,i think the chicago fans know that there's no way punk is walking out with the title,but im sure they would appreciate seeing punk beating cena before he drops the title

as for the MITB winner,no idea man,things are clearer at smackdown where it gotta be either cody or barrett

at raw,its confusing,i believe del rio has been waiting for long time now and he deserves to get a cleaner win,its still too soon for riley,as for miz i wouldnt mind seeing him win it again but he needs to hold the briefcase for a while because he can do a very entertaining job teasing while having it

so i dunno,ziggler? truth? a returning morrison maybe?
bianconero29
bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 pm

I heard a long time ago it the feud for the summer would be Del Rio vs Cena. So CM Punk might win vs Cena then Del Rio could cash it in setting the feud up for Summerslam. Also with Del Rio cashing it in he might actually get a reaction considering it's CM Punk who's in his hometown.

However I hope that doesn't happen. Technically CM Punk would still have a rematch clause, but not sure if it would be valid with his contract expiring.

My first choice for the RAW MITB was Drew McIntyre. However considering he's jobbing on Superstars, he probably weren't even be in the MITB match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:22 am

Today is exactly 15 years since the 1996 KOTR. Austin 3:16 was born and so was the push into the Attitude Era.

Last edited by adnyana179 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 am

mtfootball wrote:I heard a long time ago it the feud for the summer would be Del Rio vs Cena. So CM Punk might win vs Cena then Del Rio could cash it in setting the feud up for Summerslam. Also with Del Rio cashing it in he might actually get a reaction considering it's CM Punk who's in his hometown.

However I hope that doesn't happen. Technically CM Punk would still have a rematch clause, but not sure if it would be valid with his contract expiring.

My first choice for the RAW MITB was Drew McIntyre. However considering he's jobbing on Superstars, he probably weren't even be in the MITB match.

I've never liked the whole "rematch clause" concept, it's another predictable part of the show that I could do without.

I thought McIntyre would become one of the serious stars, so it's strange to see what he's up to at the moment.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Yeh WWE seem to take a long time to build up stars. Either they are doing it or they just care about Cena and Orton. Surely it would be better for them to have around 5-6 stars than just 2.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:Yeh WWE seem to take a long time to build up stars. Either they are doing it or they just care about Cena and Orton. Surely it would be better for them to have around 5-6 stars than just 2.

The star development is difficult when they constantly mess with their forward path. I agree that it's more healthy to have a good group of stars who can carry the shows, but it's hard when the same guys close the show and get the results (when it matters).
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:54 am

*YOU KNOW IT's DA MAC MILLITANT HITS*

Long: "Now hold on a minute dere playas. It ain't gonna go down like that tonight. It's mah job as the GENERAL MANAGER of SMACKDOWN to make DIS SHOW as EXCITING and UNPREDICTABLE (sure) as possible. DESE FANS WANNA SEE ACTION! derefore, in tonights MAIN EVENT, da team of Mark Henry....and Cristan..... will go ONE ON ONE with the World Heavyweight Champion RANDY ORTON...and his partner Kane..... Holla.

Booker:"Ooohh maaaa gawd! Dat right dere, dats big. I mean DATS big right dere."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 am

I posted video a while back of Kane's Feb 2000 return, but this one was just as intense. This whole storyline was brilliant.

Anyone who was a big fan of masked Kane, this channel is all you need.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 am

Cena Sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconero29 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 pm

mtfootball wrote:*YOU KNOW IT's DA MAC MILLITANT HITS*

Long: "Now hold on a minute dere playas. It ain't gonna go down like that tonight. It's mah job as the GENERAL MANAGER of SMACKDOWN to make DIS SHOW as EXCITING and UNPREDICTABLE (sure) as possible. DESE FANS WANNA SEE ACTION! derefore, in tonights MAIN EVENT, da team of Mark Henry....and Cristan..... will go ONE ON ONE with the World Heavyweight Champion RANDY ORTON...and his partner Kane..... Holla.

Booker:"Ooohh maaaa gawd! Dat right dere, dats big. I mean DATS big right dere."

hahaha,you forgot to mention michael cole saying:''this could be the biggest main event in smackdown history!'',this line must be used at least 3 times a month

i have been a booker fan since his wcw days,but i gotta say he is the worst commentator i have ever seen,if i was matt striker and i got replaced by him than i will probably kill myself,and long is boring as hell
bianconero29
bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Save us Jericho. I'm just waiting for the 3rd coming.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Booker T might not be a good commentator but he's certainly interesting sometimes imo. I think CM Punk was the best commentator in recent times.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:17 am

Jericho ! SAVE US FROM CENA AND ALL THE LITTLE JIMMIES !

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 am

I don't mind Booker T. They could certainly do worse, but I think he would be a great heel commentator.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content