BarcaKizz
BiasedMilanFan3
LeSwagg James
•MilanDevil•
Guiltybystander
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 am

Not bad your freestyling, I've been playing football all my live, and I can't do any of those tricks! I'm very amateur though.

THC, where do you live/play that league?

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:53 am

I live in New York and play in quite a few different leagues; I originally started about year ago and the competition varies from league to league. Lately I've been looking for something more competitive (as I've improved my game), but it always helps to know people who are equally passionate about the sport and understand how to play the beautiful game. I've run into quite a few teams who have been playing together for years and at times it's difficult because I have to resort to joining random teams; the league where I've been posting the goals tallies is (NYCOED Soccer) and I was actually randomly paired with this team 3-4 seasons ago and they've been playing together for the last couple of years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 am

I managed to score two goals last week (even after leaving the game early); hopefully I can keep this streak going. No games were played yesterday due to the holiday and our next game will be on 2/27...

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 Screen19

We'll be going up against the number one team and it's definitely going to be a challenge (hopefully the team will be up for it).

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm 5'10
CBarca wrote:I don't have any videos of myself but if anyone were to wonder

I am 5'9/5'10, very skinny, and in terms of how I play, I play and move a lot like Modric does (explains some of my Modric fanboyism lol Very Happy).

Nice to hear that Dani, I wish you an injury-less future!

THC I am counting on you for the golden boot, mostly cause I want to, but if you win you can use that as a cheesy pick up line "I've scored 15 goals this season and by tonight I expect 16" Razz

I'm like 5'10 too but I'm walcott when it comes to running.. seriously I have insane pace.. I'm quite strong as well, so I guess you could say I'm a very athletic player.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 am

My De Jong impression
Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 Img_0911

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 Img_0912

Nothing spectacular from the video, but it will allow you to see a minute or so of play from my game today. Don't judge too harshly, I've only been playing for a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh god this is an embarrassing picture but who cares. This is during our regional. Worst weather I've ever played on- it was like an ice skating rink out there.

I'm on the left haha. I swear my mouth isn't open like that all the time, just a bad picture Very Happy

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 Bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=U0&Date=20121009&Category=MAN0205&ArtNo=210090807&Ref=PH&Item=1&MaxH=400&MaxW=405

Games Played: 21 Goals: 4 Assists: 8

My stats from a CM position last year. Didn't do any stat padding btw, 3 out of my 4 goals were game winners Razz Also had a free-kick that was disallowed for the most ridiculous reasons, still dunno how. Means I have yet to actually score an official free kick, but I have in my heart.

CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:54 pm

I wish I still had my video of my basketball days, some good plays on there when I was decent lol

Have nothing else really other then these couple old picture from years ago.

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 2186_52989027650_6447_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 16262_171281932650_3187007_n
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Wearing the long sleeve version of that first pic jersey right now lol.

Damn bro you lift for sure Shocked
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:12 pm

I miss that shirt, barely fit then and dont fit now Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Mine hardly fits now but I still wear it. Need a new Barca home jersey ASAP but we keep making crappy home jerseys that I don't much care for.

A bit off topic, but the gold trim on that jersey was as perfect as it ever has been for Barca. I don't like this thick yellow/gold trim stuff. That year had a thin gold trim that was almost a dull gold- absolutely perfect.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Exact same here, im not sure but that actually might be the last home shirt I bought.

I got the black away one, but I have mostly hated all our kits since then with that exception.

Also just realised I got a few other pics from the same day. If they were actual pictures I could physically hold, they would be covered in dust Laughing

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 2186_52989042650_7347_nPost videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 2186_52989032650_6902_nPost videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 2186_52989002650_4687_n
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Textbook technique regardless of sport I might add smoking
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:38 pm

I thought you were much older... Much much much older... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Left handed huh. Hate lefties man, so unpredictable , and they usually have a better off hand.

Also - bend your knees :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 pm

well to be honest i only got one scene from an old friend's video 4 years ago
xD

warning: the video includes some old mates too the scene starts from 0:54

damn i was good back then :coffee: now i have years to play any sport

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Left handed huh. Hate lefties man, so unpredictable , and they usually have a better off hand.

Also - bend your knees :coffee:

Wasnt a real shot, just working on the form. It good practice, shooting without bending your knees, you can really make sure your fingers are correctly positioned, the ball comes off your index finger last, which direction your elbow is pointed in and many other things.

And yes, a tricky, left handed, past first, post up point guard Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 pm

CB looks like Di Maria Laughing

The Sanchez wrote:I thought you were much older... Much much much older... :coffee:

Lazarus Pit my friend, Lazarus pit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_Pit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 am

i don't have any pics of me playing in the league Sad

someone at the gym took a pic of me doing a balance exercise a few years ago so i guess ill post that :

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 36801_429708081816_6132464_n
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Luca wrote:

I'm not really a freestyler, but I wanted to add to this thread.
It's not something I regularly practice and this was the first time I touched a ball in a little while, I plan to improve on this aspect.

I gotcha with a video of me freestyling Razz Laughing.

It will come out soon goallegacy :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:14 am

While I wasn't able to get any photographs or video from this past weekend of volleyball, I have noticed a increase in my vertical jump (I was able to my index finger up and over the rim, which means my vertical is around 30-34 inches. My body is finally starting to feel healthy all over and I attribute this to sleep/rest and stretching. I'm hoping to increase this by a couple of inches and I will continue to work on my approach to hitting the ball.

I was actually curious to see if any other Goal Legacy members know what there vertical jump is and if you guys have any advice/tips that can continue to help me improve upon my current vertical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:50 pm

I was finally able to get some footage of myself "playing" volleyball. The footage was taken this past weekend after we got through playing. Nothing to exciting...just me working on my hitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Dat Vince Carter-ish explosion off the ground
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:CB looks like Di Maria Laughing
That is in no way shape or form a compliment Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:Dat Vince Carter-ish explosion off the ground
Very Happy

My timing is starting to come along, but there are moments when my approach is not fluid enough. I'll take Vince Carter-ish explosion any day... IT'S OVER (best dunk contest I ever watched live.) There are just so many things going on during a hit and at times it is definitely overwhelming. I actually had a really good day of hitting at the pier yesterday and attribute that to the work I was able to put in on Friday.

We need to get some footage of you coaching up the kids on here...I can edit the name of the thread as well...just try not to pull a Rutgers coach Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:21 am

I got some pics of my high school hockey days, these are about 4-5 years old. Won the league my last season Proud

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 200672_1002770518408_4959_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 189006_1002770878417_8689_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 188970_1002770478407_3911_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 196304_1002770598410_9856_n

that's me on the left in the Penalty box :coffee: believe I got an elbowing penalty

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 512_38228065997_4606_n

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 3 512_38228060997_4315_n

Champs Proud that's me down on one knee on the left....I was 18 there
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 am

A short video from this past weekend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next