+3
zarola
johniet
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Inter focused on Atalanta, not Juve  Empty Inter focused on Atalanta, not Juve

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Inter boss Claudio Ranieri won’t allow this weekend’s game against Juventus to affect his plans for the Atalanta tie on Wednesday.

The two Italian giants clash at San Siro in Week 10, but only after the Nerazzurri have travelled to Bergamo in midweek.

“The most important game is always the next one,” Ranieri said on Tuesday. “I always think of the next match to be played.

“The choices I make are based on this – on how the players are, how they've been affected by the previous match and how long it will take to recover.

“Now I'll think hard and between tonight and tomorrow I'll come to a conclusion.

“There will be those who will have to take a breather and who will not be able to do it. We'll see. During training I have a thousand ideas, then between the evening and the morning I decide.”

The former Roma tactician was giving little away with regards to his selection policy, but he did confirm that Diego Milito would be brought back into the side tomorrow.

“He’ll play, that is for sure,” the Coach responded. “He’s a serious professional and he didn’t get upset at the weekend.

“He knows that I am counting on him and that I rate him, that has been the case since he played in Spain.”

Atalanta have made a sensational start to the season and Ranieri is well aware that his side will have to perform to go home with any points.

“Playing there is difficult for everyone,” he added. “They've started very strongly.

“Perhaps the six-point penalisation stimulated them even more, both the Coach and players. They would be in second place without that penalty.

“They have quality players. They play compactly, quickly, with good geometry. But we're together and we'll go there looking for points and to maintain a clean sheet."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Inter focused on Atalanta, not Juve  Empty Re: Inter focused on Atalanta, not Juve

Post by johniet Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 pm

lol atalanta is one psition ahead of them LOL
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Inter focused on Atalanta, not Juve  Empty Re: Inter focused on Atalanta, not Juve

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 pm

johniet wrote:lol atalanta is one psition ahead of them LOL
... you do realize that before this game they were ahead of juve if you don't count the points deducted for scandals last year ?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 pm

zarola wrote:
... you do realize that before this game they were ahead of juve if you don't count the points deducted for scandals last year ?

No he doesnt, coz he is fake fan :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:32 pm

zarola wrote:

You do realize that Atalanta came from -7 points? Just saying. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Wouldn't Atalanta be 1 point behind juve with a game in hand?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
zarola wrote:

You do realize that Atalanta came from -7 points? Just saying. :coffee:

Da fak bro? Done make me facepalm you :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm

TomJuve wrote:Wouldn't Atalanta be 1 point behind juve with a game in hand?

Nop.

Juve 13

Atalanta 8+6=14
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Juve 16. I mean from this actual moment. But, yeah you're right if we're talking about before today.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Now Inter fans are defending a team who was deducted points due to a scandal
take a picture Moratti Cool

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 pm

we're not defending them, we're just saying it's funny how that guy was making fun of atalanta as if they're "so bad they're only just ahead inter" when in fact they have had a better record than juve up to today.

and sciacca were you responding to me or to him? if to me then :facepalm: if to him then Thumbs up
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Now Inter fans defending themselves to my obvious troll post

Take a picture Moratti Cool

I'm just teasing man, Atalanta have an interesting story

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Cro... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:15 am

zarola wrote:we're not defending them, we're just saying it's funny how that guy was making fun of atalanta as if they're "so bad they're only just ahead inter" when in fact they have had a better record than juve up to today.

and sciacca were you responding to me or to him? if to me then :facepalm: if to him then Thumbs up

they are having a good season, but atalanta is one of the small teams anyway.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down