Lord Spencer
Art Morte
Freeza
gunner1987
shamr9pato
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan Empty messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan

Post by shamr9pato Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Macarena Lemos, a 20-year-old model from Rosario who briefly dated Messi when she was 14 and he 18, says she was out shopping with her mother and her aunt when she noticed the player's parent was following her and taking photographs.

"She was following me and taking photos until I turned around and asked her what was going on," the model explained on Telenoche.

"That's when she started insulting me. What was she doing there in the electronics section, with a frying pan in her hand? She was following me with a telephone and a frying pan."

Lemos was bemused by the actions of Mrs Messi, claiming she has never gone on record with any details of their relationship.

"I have never came out and said whether I had slept with her son. I was 14 and he was 18 - and I didn't reveal anything about our relationship," she added.

"She treated me like I was nothing, as if I were hanging from her son's ribs. She seems to think I said something to a magazine, but I never did. They are confused.

"It shocked me because I wasn't expecting something like that to happen on a Sunday afternoon, especially with my mother and my aunt present.

"He has bodyguards, but I don't. I go out on the street and meet my friends like a normal person."

Despite the incident, Macarena claimed she would still like to spend a night with the world's best footballer.

"That's unfinished business for me," she admitted.

:lol!:
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan Empty Re: messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan

Post by gunner1987 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:19 pm

...yikes 18 and 14... that's just, yeah. although to be fair, at 18 messi probably could have passed for 14

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan Empty Re: messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan

Post by Freeza Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 pm

shamr9pato wrote:

Despite the incident, Macarena claimed she would still like to spend a night with the world's best footballer.

"That's unfinished business for me," she admitted.

:lol!:

So she wants to spend a night with Bendtner? :coffee:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

18 and 14 Neutral
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Art Morte wrote:18 and 14 Neutral

This implies a 4 year difference but the actual birth dates of the two suggest something closer to 2 year difference.

Since she was closer to 15 than 14 and hes just 18.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Wow...

To this day I've never had a younger girlfriend.Messi is ugly though,probably couldn't do better than a child.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:18 pm

who cares about look if you have money. 18 years old messi probably had more money than all of us combined. he could date this girl's mom
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:18 pm

"To this day I've never had a younger girlfriend.Messi is ugly though,probably couldn't do better than a child."

So much false that my head just exploded
Artemis
Artemis
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:39 pm

No wonder he dumped her. Who dates a girl named Macarena?

messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan Macarena%20lemos

Oh.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Wow...

To this day I've never had a younger girlfriend.Messi is ugly though,probably couldn't do better than a child.

Lol, where to start.

First: What is wrong with younger girlfriends? Everyone wants a younger girlfriend. Not a 14 year old though, granted. I hardly know anyone whose girlfriend is not younger than them.

Second: Messi could probably get most girls in the world just by virtue of being the best and one of the richest footballers in the world.

Third: She is a model. She isn't exactly a weird child that he couldn't do better at.

Anyway, it is pretty gross as hell that he dated a 14 year old when he was 18, especially because he had been playing for Barca first team for years already etc., he was way more mature.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm

unfinished business eh ? it must be his new found chubbyness, or what else could she be attracted to ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:

Lol, where to start.

First: What is wrong with younger girlfriends? Everyone wants a younger girlfriend. Not a 14 year old though, granted. I hardly know anyone whose girlfriend is not younger than them.

Second: Messi could probably get most girls in the world just by virtue of being the best and one of the richest footballers in the world.

Third: She is a model. She isn't exactly a weird child that he couldn't do better at.

Anyway, it is pretty gross as hell that he dated a 14 year old when he was 18, especially because he had been playing for Barca first team for years already etc., he was way more mature.

@First When you're young you don't.Older guys who chase kids are either ugly or stupid hence they chase kids who are happy to have an older boyfriend.

@Second He wasn't then,why would one of the best and richest footballers in the world date a 14 year old :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Understandable.... No one is allowed to have sex with Messi except the boys @ Le Masia..... :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Females mature a few years before males, and these days 20+ year olds are dating young female teens all the time, I think it's pathetic but I don't think Messi was just desperate to get laid like most of the older guys that date really young girls.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Understandable.... No one is allowed to have sex with Messi except the boys @ Le Masia..... :coffee:
looool

Daniel Alves is the gate keeper
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 pm

messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan TD76y

Messi was doing this
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

This implies a 4 year difference but the actual birth dates of the two suggest something closer to 2 year difference.

Law doesn't work this way Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:18 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:

Lol, where to start.

@First When you're young you don't.Older guys who chase kids are either ugly or stupid hence they chase kids who are happy to have an older boyfriend.

@Second He wasn't then,why would one of the best and richest footballers in the world date a 14 year old :facepalm:
Maybe becuse he liked her? she was model so she was tall and sexy. It seems to me that you dont have enough experience in women seriously. you dont even know what women prefer. even a man who owns a Land cruiser car can date better girls than an better looking man who has toyota corolla.

Btw this is 18 old years messi. he was not fat as he is now. i think even he was a normal ordinary boy (not a millionare football star) his look would be enough to date better girls than you..

messi's mother follows messis ex with a frying pan Anak.kosan38
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

Law doesn't work this way Very Happy
Age of consent in Argentina is 13.

It's all legal :hungry:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

i dont know anything about men, but physically i prefer messi :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm

I guess that explains why Rosells daughter prefers Messi over Ronaldo :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Wait, why was my comment deleted?
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 pm

She probably thought he was 14 at that time aswell, and he surely didnt correct her.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:44 pm

Thought this would be a quality bump Laughing

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:28 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:i dont know anything about men, but physically i prefer messi :coffee:

i guess in your book it agility > top speed hahah Twisted Evil rofl

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next