You'll Never Walk Alone

Go down

You'll Never Walk Alone Empty You'll Never Walk Alone

Post by dostoevsky Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:53 am

Perhaps the thing I envy the Liverpool Football Club the most is their iconic anthem, You'll Never Walk Alone. It's a song at times poignant, inspiring or triumphant and as such, due to the emotions it can conjure, there can never be a definitive version in my eyes.

I'm curious however as to your favourite renditions and wishing to find a few versions, I thought there's no better place to look than here. Be they recordings from a stadium, studio tracks or any mixture that lies in between, do you each have a recording of YNWA that you love and play? I couldn't see any in the Multimedia thread, so I thought I'd ask for responses here, I look forward to hearing your favourites. Very Happy

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

You'll Never Walk Alone Empty Re: You'll Never Walk Alone

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:14 am

This is my favourite by far and far. It's simply unbelievable that even got Mourinho moving.

I miss CL so much......What great nights we had Sad

DAMN...that video of full song after the full time is no longer on youtube Mad Mad

It's before the game....

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks for the response Sepi, great volume and passion. It also highlights why you need to speak to Liverpool fans to find these things, that video shouldn't have only 23,000 views.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down