if you thought rebecca black was bad you havent seen nothing

+3
Messi
BiasedMilanFan3
fatman123
7 posters

Go down

if you thought rebecca black was bad you havent seen nothing Empty if you thought rebecca black was bad you havent seen nothing

Post by fatman123 Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:08 pm

words cannot describe
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

if you thought rebecca black was bad you havent seen nothing Empty Re: if you thought rebecca black was bad you havent seen nothing

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Just about every artist from the Ark Music Factory (the company that made Rebecca Black big) deserves a facepalm

But this one does it for me

BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

if you thought rebecca black was bad you havent seen nothing Empty Re: if you thought rebecca black was bad you havent seen nothing

Post by Messi Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:55 am

White people O_o
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 pm

fatman123 wrote:words cannot describe

Wow, that's lame. Reminds me of some boyband I saw on TV while on vacation in South Korea a few years ago...

Those Heart2Heart guys even have more exaggerated haircuts than those asians lol..

Your nickname, Fatman reminds me of a song I listened to earlier.

Pretty bad song, but its a funny remix of the Batman theme Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Beats Aaron Carter.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:04 am

:facepalm:
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Just about every artist from the Ark Music Factory (the company that made Rebecca Black big) deserves a facepalm

That was just painfully unbearable. I don't know what's worse, the video, or the fact her parents probably paid to have it made. She's probably trying to get famous by being the next Rebecca Black.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:01 am

dmize wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Just about every artist from the Ark Music Factory (the company that made Rebecca Black big) deserves a facepalm

That was just painfully unbearable. I don't know what's worse, the video, or the fact her parents probably paid to have it made. She's probably trying to get famous by being the next Rebecca Black.

They're some good jeans though
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down