Piazon : ' In London Juve fan asked me why I am not in Turin. Here in London no one recognizes me '

+3
elm_baraja_shaman
pasquale22
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Piazon : ' In London Juve fan asked me why I am not in Turin. Here in London no one recognizes me ' Empty Piazon : ' In London Juve fan asked me why I am not in Turin. Here in London no one recognizes me '

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Could he be the heir of Alex Del Piero, Lucas Piazon, 17 years old, baby phenomenon compared to the Brazilian Kaka to the features of the face, but she loves to act more as a second striker that playmaker.
We know then how it ended the telenovela Piazon: the boy, after a couple of weeks after the visit to Turin with Juventus scarf around his neck and his family in tow, he signed for Chelsea, which offered a higher engagement.

Piazon Now, still in the process of settling in at Chelsea, returns to speak candidly confessing sambafoot of choice:

"I chose Chelsea because I love the Premier League. I think my play is perfect for the Premier where you play to win so intense."
Juve? Well, it remains just a cute curtain: Here in London, no one recognized me, just a Juve fan who asked me, 'Hey, why do not you go to Juventus'.

The answer is that one million euros, which I consider unethical Marotta for a minor, while the bright prospects.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Piazon : ' In London Juve fan asked me why I am not in Turin. Here in London no one recognizes me ' Empty Re: Piazon : ' In London Juve fan asked me why I am not in Turin. Here in London no one recognizes me '

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:16 pm

When he dogged us for Chelsea I felt sick. He comes from a rich family yet he still wants more. No way he could b adp's heir. Also adp's heir has to be Italiano Smile
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Piazon : ' In London Juve fan asked me why I am not in Turin. Here in London no one recognizes me ' Empty Re: Piazon : ' In London Juve fan asked me why I am not in Turin. Here in London no one recognizes me '

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Juve? Well, it remains just a cute curtain: Here in London, no one recognized me, just a Juve fan who asked me, 'Hey, why do not you go to Juventus'.

he must feel sick now lol Very Happy You had your chance buddy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:30 pm

^^ well at juve he would've been treated like a king. Bad luck, he should realize what he did was extremely wrong. Never would I take him back
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Brazilian teenager Lucas Piazon has no regrets about opting to join Chelsea rather than Juventus.

The 17-year-old was set to join the Old Lady after travelling to Italy to see the facilities on offer with the Italian giants.

However, just when a deal seemed to be done, he decided to move to the London club after the Blues agreed a deal with Sao Paulo.

“I chose Chelsea because I adore the Premier League,” the attacking midfielder, likened to Kaka, told Sambafoot.

“I think that the way I play my football is suited to the Premiership, an intense League where they play to win.

“Juventus? Well, that was a nice association.

“Nobody has recognized me in London apart from a Juventus fan who asked me why I didn’t join the Italian club…”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm

what a fool [excuse my language] but why is he giving such an interview now? I'd be ashamed if I were him....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 pm

One mistake he has to live with!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 pm

one of the famous pundits in here didn't even know who Pato is lol. Piazon doesn't have a chance
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 pm

pfffft taken way out of context, if hes so unsettled in London and already regreting mvoing to chelsea then why has he been at chelsea training centre and trainig woth the youth side from months before he was due to?
and of course nobody in london recognises him the majority of people in london arent chelsea fans due to the abundance of london sides and hes not even eligable to play for chelsea yet and thus hasnt made 1 apperance for the youth, reserve for first team so how would you expect anyone other then a very up to date chelsea fan to a) know who he is and b) know what he looks lie well enough to recognise him on the street

you mad juventus?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:56 pm

fatman123 wrote:pfffft taken way out of context, if hes so unsettled in London and already regreting mvoing to chelsea then why has he been at chelsea training centre and trainig woth the youth side from months before he was due to?
and of course nobody in london recognises him the majority of people in london arent chelsea fans due to the abundance of london sides and hes not even eligable to play for chelsea yet and thus hasnt made 1 apperance for the youth, reserve for first team so how would you expect anyone other then a very up to date chelsea fan to a) know who he is and b) know what he looks lie well enough to recognise him on the street

you mad juventus?

Nah he deserved big club its his choice its the media who make stupid things out of one decidion and thing.

I watched the interview that Agnelli gave for ADP and that decision lol its not like the media told it lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:
fatman123 wrote:pfffft taken way out of context, if hes so unsettled in London and already regreting mvoing to chelsea then why has he been at chelsea training centre and trainig woth the youth side from months before he was due to?

you mad juventus?

Nah he deserved big club its his choice its the media who make stupid things out of one decidion and thing.

I watched the interview that Agnelli gave for ADP and that decision lol its not like the media told it lol

What media ? He said he wanted Juventus, and he said he met Del Piero, got his autograph, and said he wanted to play alongside him and made the effort of coming out to some games. No media boosted anything.

Kid is a snake.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum