SuperMAG
H.A.
estrella bernabeu
xabi
11 posters

Go down

Özil Empty Özil

Post by xabi Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:28 am

What happend to this guy? People on this forum were already calling him the new Zidane. But now he is as creative as a traffic cone. Always losing the ball in midfield and doesnt seem interested in creating anything forward. Maybe he feels too much pressure wearing the number 10 shirt.

discuss
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Özil Empty Re: Özil

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:39 am

Thread could be titled "RM squad".
When u have CR, Benz, Marcelo, Ozil, Arbeloa, Alonso... loosing their ball ctrl so the issue is much deeper than an Ozil case. It's psychological than everything else, the team is going through a vacuum and fortunately we are jeust in September. And as Mou said: In September u miss points but u don't lose titles.
We need a series of victory to get back our confidence.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 am

You could have used his OT or the many other threads but anyway if you looked closely in the last few games when he gets the ball he becomes dangerous. He's forced to go deep now to get the ball which he's not really good at. He's also getting man marked often.

You'll see him look great when the whole team looks great. He maybe just a tad bit off form but I don't think wearing the #10 shirt is causing any pressure, just look at preseason + the barca games as proof!
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm

I beleave its all about the new role he has been given, before he was making runs in all holes all over the match, now he is asked to come deep and get the ball and move it to final third, the problem is he doesnt have enough agility, pace and super dribbling like messi etc to do that. his runs also disappered which doesnt drag defenders to open the whole defence.

it all ur guys foult lol, you guys wanted him to do that. Very Happy

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:20 pm

I havent seen what you guys see in him. He's a very good player, but thats just about it.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:11 pm

SuperMAG wrote:I beleave its all about the new role he has been given, before he was making runs in all holes all over the match, now he is asked to come deep and get the ball and move it to final third, the problem is he doesnt have enough agility, pace and super dribbling like messi etc to do that. his runs also disappered which doesnt drag defenders to open the whole defence.

I also saw he's playing different role than he used to play last season. It worked in Zaragoza where he had a great game imo. But not so much for the games after that. I don't believe the problems are his agility, pace, or dribbling, don't think a player need a super dribbling like messi to do that. It's just like for now he hasn't really seemed to know how to do it properly consistently. I expect with time he'll get better at it if he learns properly.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:20 pm

I completely agree. He shouldn't have to drop deep to get the ball. We should be building around his talent not developing his talent into what suits us. Again, a Mourinho problem.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 pm

alexander mahone wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:I beleave its all about the new role he has been given, before he was making runs in all holes all over the match, now he is asked to come deep and get the ball and move it to final third, the problem is he doesnt have enough agility, pace and super dribbling like messi etc to do that. his runs also disappered which doesnt drag defenders to open the whole defence.

I also saw he's playing different role than he used to play last season. It worked in Zaragoza where he had a great game imo. But not so much for the games after that. I don't believe the problems are his agility, pace, or dribbling, don't think a player need a super dribbling like messi to do that. It's just like for now he hasn't really seemed to know how to do it properly consistently. I expect with time he'll get better at it if he learns properly.

i am saying that if we that kind of amc, then we need different player, thats not his style.

when he plays his way in making runs and causing defenders to track him, the defence line has one more player to mark, thus that makes them mark 4 vs 4 players, now thats makes a huge difference between marking 4 vs 3 players which is the way we/ozil played in last few games.

one of those 4 attackers players usually gets rid of their marker thus making other defenders leave their markers leaving open spaces.

Those spaces are the reason ozil was such and instrument high in the pitch, the main reason we were scoring more goals especially on counter.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm

The way we play / played were that we had a false 9 in benz, and second false 9 in ozil and a third false 9 in ronaldo.

But all three of them were different, benz had his own role, ronaldo had his own role and ozil had his own role and all three were making a deadly chemistry. which made them very effective.

But suddenly ozil role was disturbed/changed and lost form, at the same time ronaldo was injured and he lost form thus.

Leaving only benzema who made such effort to create chemistry with those 2, but suddenly he finds himself not knowing who they are all over again made him useless on his own.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 pm

3 very meh games and then this happens :facepalm:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by teza1992 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Suprisingly he started playing shit after scoring a hat trick with Germany against Azerbajjan(i think).
Nothing to worry about here when the team starts performing again so will he.
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:04 pm

His biggest Enemy is his rather poor Stamina.

I believe he is fatigued atm and nothing else. Mourinho benched him against levante and he wasnt suppose to come on at all but since you were a goal down he had to come on.

Against Racing he looked exhausted and did not make his usual runs, Also the fact him and ronaldo arnt clicking ( persumably because of different tactics this season? ) Also affecting his game.

Hopefully he is back next match.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:31 pm

People should know Ozil doesn't start a season at full throttle by now.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down