Socio general assembly--September 24th Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Socio general assembly--September 24th

4 posters

Go down

Socio general assembly--September 24th Empty Socio general assembly--September 24th

Post by everest1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 pm

The Soci assamblea general ordinària is two days away, on September 24th. Is anyone on the forum a socio and planning on going? Im not sure I understand 100% how it works, but i think they'll be voting on extending the Qatar deal beyond this season, among other things (smoking ban at Camp Nou, etc.). I'm glad that the members get to vote on the qatar deal, should be interesting to hear what they have to say about it.
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Socio general assembly--September 24th Empty Re: Socio general assembly--September 24th

Post by free_cat Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I don't think anyone in the forum is going, hehe. I'm a soci, but not everyone can go (imagine a 150.000 people assembly), they do a lottery and only 2.000 are picked, and I think you need some seniority.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Socio general assembly--September 24th Empty Re: Socio general assembly--September 24th

Post by ChollaVille Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 pm

free_cat wrote:I don't think anyone in the forum is going, hehe. I'm a soci, but not everyone can go (imagine a 180.000 people assembly), they do a lottery and only 2.000 are picked, and I think you need some seniority.

Fixed :coffee:
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Socio general assembly--September 24th Empty Voting for Qatar Foundation by members assembly!

Post by Khaled Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:32 pm

The members Unanimously approve the agreement with the Qatar Foundation.
`Yes- 697 votes
` No- 76 votes
` Blank- 36 votes

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum