StrugaRock
Ganso
S32TABLANCA
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: Crisis

Post by guest7 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

I do think it's somewhat a crisis. Yes, our midfield is poor at the moment, but I still don't think it's the issue.

The issue is our lack of clinical attacking. Benzema keeps missing the wide open goals, and Ronaldo... is Ronaldo. The guy has never been clinical to begin. Higuain is not in form to be clinical and Özil is being weird. Özils form is also abit of the issue.

We should have signed Aguero tbh

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Knowing mourinho i really dont know how we will improve our play.His pass it to forwars and let them create by themselves isnt working anymore.Teams have identified that ozil is almost 50 % of madrid attack and they are man marking him tightly,reason why we struggled (to a certain limit).Ozil need to adapt to this marking and evolve his game.

Cristiano is too predictable now days,atleast for PTB teams.The sad thing he will not improve any more.

Benzema's obsession to play as a SS and leaving No player in the line to make runs is really hurting us tactically.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:43 pm

OMFG the sky is falling!!! We must play like barca, or spain or zambia. Mou the greatest tactical mind of his generation doesn't understand football AND we made bad transfers! CR7 an undisputed top 3 player in the world atm is costing us games! Lets not even talk about the other players who have bailed us out on other occasions but are have a difficult few games, they must all be hanged!

I mean teams never exp dips in form and losses in concentration!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I don't think it's crisis and all players suddenly turned into a crap but more like a limit for this current style. It's quite obvious that scoring becomes really hard for counter-attacking team when other team refuses to attack like we have seen. Levante and Racing both just waited in their own box and let us bang head in the wall. And we are so poor at passing that we can't open those deadlocks by passing which leaves us with only two options, trying run through them or making cross balls to goal and head them in.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Ah yes Shamirr, good old sarcasm. I am pretty calm in my views and thoughts but there are several issues that need to be addressed. For example, Cristiano needs to go back and practice free kicks again, from scratch. It's really awful now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 pm

True, there are real issues that we cannot deny. Part of that problem is the injury issue, which will be fixed sooner or later. A few players need to step up or Mou needs to step them off. Our primary problem imho and it's a problem I've always spoke off is our attitude. That must change!

But really, way too many people have hit the panic button! 1) as much as the media likes to play it up Madrid/Barca don't just have to turn up to win in la liga, we actually play in a reasonable competitive league, not the EPL, but a league with some very competent teams. 2) both Atletico and barca are still within range and they will both drop points (hopefully to us). 3) Seasons are very long and teams do exp dips in form, for a team like us it's good that it happens now. it can really help keep the players honest and focused come the business end...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2