19 Bonucci
21 Pirlo
22 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Krasic
30 Storari
32 Matri

___________________________________________________________________________________________

in an interview with Conte he said the new players are yet to adapt to language, game style and all, means we might not see Elia again as usual.

But my pt. on Esti not being called. Please Conte don't give such excuses, Esti has been training before Elia even joined Juve, but Elia warrants a call-up..... scratch and not Esti goin by Conte's excuses. Don't make no sense...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Call-ups for Siena Empty Re: Call-ups for Siena

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Its funny how he was the one who impressed the most and yet not called up...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:34 pm

It’s been a whirlwind couple of weeks for the Bianconeri. After the start that never was against Udinese, the opening of the new stadium followed by the side’s resounding first Serie A outing against Parma, you could be forgiven for thinking that perhaps it’s time for a breather. But games are coming thick and fast, and while Bologna and Catania lie in wait next week, Antonio Conte’s attentions are already focused on an special return to the club he steered back into the top-flight.

“It’s been an emotional and exciting time,” said the manager at a morning press conference. “I began two months ago, then we saw the opening of the new stadium, the first championship game and now a trip back to Siena.”

Siena is a club still held in great affection by Conte, who regards his time at the Artemio Franchi as a vital experience. His brief, upon arriving in Tuscany, was to return the team back to Serie A. Mission accomplished, at the first time of asking.

“It will be special to go back to Siena. Just a few months ago we won a championship and I must thank the whole city. The two times I’ve worked there, first as De Canio’s assistant and then as manager, both myself and my family found it great.”

Last Sunday’s demolition of Parma saw the team showered with compliments from local, national and international media. Particularly impressive were the side’s drive, determination and threat going forward. New signings Lichtsteiner and Vidal got on the scoresheet, while Pirlo operated a midfield masterclass. Conte, however, insists the team must avoid getting carried away.

“The praise we received after Parma was a little excessive, we must work hard and remember that we need to build on this.

“Myself, the team and the fans need to keep our feet on the ground and we must follow the path of dedication, hard work and the will to redeem ourselves. We need to keep in mind that we’re coming from two consecutive seventh-place finishes, this must give us the push to reverse the trend.

“But the team’s attitude remains the same, and it mustn’t change if we’re at home or away. We need to take the game to our opponents.”

Paolo De Ceglie’s red card in the closing stages of the game against the Gialloblu has created a void at left-back for Sunday’s game. Conte is convinced that Fabio Grosso has all the necessary qualities to deputise if called upon.

“Grosso is a player who can still give a lot, he possesses great experience, he’s training and he’s understood what I’m after.”

With regards to the new arrivals, the manager is looking to get them started as soon as possible. Time and patience, however, are fundamental as the players need to settle in and adapt to their new environment.

“Elia and Estigarribia have had their first full week of work. Blending them in has been gradual, given that there’s a language barrier as well, but it should come together quickly. They’ve both got an important part to play, but I don’t know if it will be tomorrow.”

Conte interview.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Its not tommorow I guess
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:40 pm

He must feel they're not ready. Especially Esti.
I hope they're both being used next weekend.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Esti is not match fit he got injured during the Notts match
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Esti is not match fit he got injured during the Notts match

I don't think he is injured...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:32 pm

I don't think so Dejan, Conte just said in that interview that both Elia and Estigarribia had their first week of training.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:37 pm

False...

He's not injured... he was training for two weeks now at Vinovo, Conte didnt mention any of his injuries when speaking about Esti...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Listen..it's the second official week of the Serie A..
We have an advantage to get some points & retain the top of the table with Inter,Roma & A.C not being on best form..
It suck Esti won't be playing but I think Conte is trying his best to get these point & if he doesn't call up for Esti then it must be a result of better performance from Giacc. & Elia in training, we will see Esti on the field soon
we have 36 more Serie A matchs plus the Italian Cup...
Call-ups for Siena Notts
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

False...

He's not injured... he was training for two weeks now at Vinovo, Conte didnt mention any of his injuries when speaking about Esti...
25% warning level? scratch
What was your last infraction? Razz
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:06 am

Luca wrote:I don't think so Dejan, Conte just said in that interview that both Elia and Estigarribia had their first week of training.

I know he ain't match fit .. he got knock in Notts game
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:24 am

Call-ups for Siena 0008siena

Match Preview

After a simply scintillating start to their Serie A campaign, I Bianconeri travel to the Stadio Artemio Franchi and Coach Antonio Conte's former club, newly promoted Siena.

Juventus were dominant in their first game of the season (a 4 - 1 drubbing of Parma) and key to their first victory was Conte's 4-4-2/4-2-4 system - A formation largely reliant on the midfield pairing of Claudio Marchisio and 'regista' Andrea Pirlo. The former Milan player's influence was so apparent that Siena coach Franco Brienza was quick to note: “I would, without doubt, take Pirlo out of the Juventus team,”

Juve's first victory of the season wasn't without a sour note, however as Paolo De Ceglie will not feature following his late red card for a challenge on Sebastian Giovinco. Reports suggest that Fabio Grosso may be drafted in as LB as a temporary measure unless, of course, Giorgio Chiellini revert's to his former position. Mirko Vucinic has also been confirmed to start however it's unclear whether he'll replace Del Piero or Matri in the starting line up.

A fantastic performance last week may guarantee Simone Pepe his place in the team but he may well be switched to the left flank to accommodate Milos Krasic or possibly even Eljero Elia.

Lineups (Probable)
Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Grosso; Pepe, Marchisio, Pirlo, Elia; Vucinic, Matri

Siena: Brkic; Angelo, Rossettni, Terzi, Del Grosso; Mannini, Bolzoni, D’Agostino, Brienza; Calaio, Gonzalez

Ref: Valeri

Formation (Probable)

Call-ups for Siena AbBeMUKabB Call-ups for Siena AbBeNm7abB
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:28 am

juvefanmkd wrote:

Call-ups for Siena 0008siena

Match Preview

After a simply scintillating start to their Serie A campaign, I Bianconeri travel to the Stadio Artemio Franchi and Coach Antonio Conte's former club, newly promoted Siena.

Juventus were dominant in their first game of the season (a 4 - 1 drubbing of Parma) and key to their first victory was Conte's 4-4-2/4-2-4 system - A formation largely reliant on the midfield pairing of Claudio Marchisio and 'regista' Andrea Pirlo. The former Milan player's influence was so apparent that Siena coach Franco Brienza was quick to note: “I would, without doubt, take Pirlo out of the Juventus team,”

Juve's first victory of the season wasn't without a sour note, however as Paolo De Ceglie will not feature following his late red card for a challenge on Sebastian Giovinco. Reports suggest that Fabio Grosso may be drafted in as LB as a temporary measure unless, of course, Giorgio Chiellini revert's to his former position. Mirko Vucinic has also been confirmed to start however it's unclear whether he'll replace Del Piero or Matri in the starting line up.

A fantastic performance last week may guarantee Simone Pepe his place in the team but he may well be switched to the left flank to accommodate Milos Krasic or possibly even Eljero Elia.

Lineups (Probable)
Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Grosso; Pepe, Marchisio, Pirlo, Elia; Vucinic, Matri

Siena: Brkic; Angelo, Rossettni, Terzi, Del Grosso; Mannini, Bolzoni, D’Agostino, Brienza; Calaio, Gonzalez

Ref: Valeri

Formation (Probable)

Call-ups for Siena AbBeMUKabB Call-ups for Siena AbBeNm7abB

I doubt Elia and Matri would even start the game.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:33 am

I like siena's midfield however I don't think Bolzoni will have an impact on the game. Expect pirlo to run rings around him
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 am

Watch out for Manini, D'Agostino, Gonzalez
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:21 am

Maninni on grosso No He's not great but will definitely out run grosso
I think we better put chiellini as lb or else sienna will just exploit that side
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 am

Mannini who played for Sampdoria recently ?He's hardworking but he is just plain average..He is not even that quick so i dont think Grosso will be in for a torrid time as people predicted..We'll have to wait and see..

The only player i have heard a lot about in Siena's lineup is Calaio..And dint this Gonzalez guy played for Novara last year where he banged in goals at will last year ?So an interesting battle there with Juve's CB'S..

I think this should be a routine win for us in my opinion..We just have to be clinical in front of goal in these type of games and the desired result will be achieved..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 am

Doesn't bother me how much we win by as long as we win and don't let through more and 1 goal.

Anyone remember the last time Amauri scored for juve? Believe it or not it was against Siena at Siena in a 1-0 win
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 am

pasquale22 wrote:Doesn't bother me how much we win by as long as we win and don't let through more and 1 goal.

Anyone remember the last time Amauri scored for juve? Believe it or not it was against Siena at Siena in a 1-0 win

I don't remember, I'm not too good on my ancient history Razz Razz Razz Razz

We must win this. Convincingly. Forza Juve.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down