Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation

+7
elm_baraja_shaman
Juventude
areve
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
S
pasquale22
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation

Post by S Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Atleast people should read the article before jumping to conclusions..

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation

Post by baresi Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:So what ?So you believe all the official rossi to juve,aguero to juve reports ?

I think it must be from Tuttojuve or Tuttosport and both of them are certainly not credible sources..I would like to read more of this from other reputed websites,then i will certainly believe it..

What do you mean So what?

When on earth did a report say Offical for Aguero or Rossi, get your info straight Surag.
Its annoying how you hold to small irrelevant details and totally didnt say your opinion on the main topic at this point.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 pm

baresi wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:So what ?So you believe all the official rossi to juve,aguero to juve reports ?

I think it must be from Tuttojuve or Tuttosport and both of them are certainly not credible sources..I would like to read more of this from other reputed websites,then i will certainly believe it..

When on earth did a report say Offical for Aguero or Rossi, get your info straight Surag.
Its annoying how you hold to small irrelevant details and totally didnt say your opinion on the main topic at this point.

Its funny how you mention Moggi on the other topic and condradic yourself when the topic was about Napoli :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:45 pm

sciacca calm down ,

boys calm down
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 pm

baresi wrote:

Its funny how you mention Moggi on the other topic and condradic yourself when the topic was about Napoli :facepalm:

It was even funnier how you chose not to reply to that post; and btw Moggi was mentioned in that articile which made it relevant. Just sayin.....
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I was responded to his post as he mentioned something about Aguero and Rossi, so Im not the one who went off topic. We were speaking about 'offical' in which was part of this topic...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:09 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I was responded to his post as he mentioned something about Aguero and Rossi, so Im not the one who went off topic. We were speaking about 'offical' in which was part of this topic...
I rest my case.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:39 am

As an Investment to increase capital yes please...but not as an ownership proposition! Everyone can do with some oil money 🎅

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:20 pm

baresi wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I was responded to his post as he mentioned something about Aguero and Rossi, so Im not the one who went off topic. We were speaking about 'offical' in which was part of this topic...
I rest my case.

If it says Offical, then its part of the topic :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2