VanDeezNuts
Doc
hrealmadrid
Adit
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predict the score

Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Voting_bar 4% 
[ 1 ]
Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Voting_bar 9% 
[ 2 ]
Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Voting_bar 22% 
[ 5 ]
Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Voting_bar 43% 
[ 10 ]
Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Voting_bar 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Voting_bar 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Vs Getafe

Post by Margera Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm

very shaky defending from us, that definitely needs to improve but a deserved victory anyway

Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 am

Doc wrote:A question for guys who actually remember these things. Did Real Madrid start the whole don't play against them clause after Morientes/Monaco ordeal or was it always there?

yeah after morientes knocked us out of cl, we starting getting these clauses in them contracts
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Vs Getafe - Page 2 Empty Some points about the Getafe game

Post by Babun Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:12 am

The game was after internationals so I expected our performance to be crap Very Happy

positives- Kaka, Higgy, Benz

Benz did his job but really tired in second half. Mou should have substituted him earlier. Same with Kaka, Ozil wasn't his self, no passing accuracy, crap shooting etc. Very Happy Oh yeah,Higgy doesn't ask twice before he scores Very Happy

negatives

- Coentrao is no cm but he was also exhausted in second half. Khedira was never known to be injury prone prior to his RM arrival. He'll be ready for CL. I would ease his introduction if I were Mourinho. We could use some of 4-3-3 in the away game, with Xabi+Khedira+Coentrao in midfield, Di Maria could come off the bench later. Getting Khedira fit and preventing a new injury is first priority (Sahin is out longer...) Very Happy

Carvalho... Very Happy We're really vulnerable through the middle of the defence and it isn't Pepe's fault Very Happy I don't get why he is still a starter when he isn't good enough for Portugal anymore. He didn't play in midweek so internationals are no excuse.

Last but not least, 2 points lead over Farca! Yeah, baby! :lol!:

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 am

Babun don't create pointless threads, keep it here:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8027-real-madrid-vs-getafe

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 am

i feel sad for varane.... better than carvalho yet no playing time...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 am

omarish wrote:i feel sad for varane.... better than carvalho yet no playing time...

Likewise, was hoping hed be subbed on even if it was the last 2 mins but oh well. Mou wouldnt take a risk in a game that was going like that anyway.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:22 am

I'm hoping that when CDR starts, a lot of our bench get starts... Kaka, Varane, Higuain, Callejon, etc. That's what the early rounds of that competition is for since the opponents are usually weak.

They need playing time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Crap performance by most of the players.Even if we blame it on international break,it was still ridiculous to our standards.The midfield disappeared in this game completely.Coentrao sticked too much to left and he was totaly inefficient as a central midfielder also infront of goal.He is not the ideal partner for Xabi.Speaking about xabi,he wasnt great,mainly due to Getafe coach being a genius and marked xabi with his lone forward all the time and forced coentrao to distribute the ball.Xabi's inability to play in tight spaces and shook off his markers once again clearly showed.Hence we lost our control over the game.

Defense was ok actually,Marcelo defended well.Ramos was no where to be seen for getafe's first goal,his movements and decision making were pretty poor.Pepe was ok,won alot of one on one but eventually failed to mark his men for both goals.Carvalho was really bad,no where to be seen when we needed him the most.Though they can argue they had little to no support from midfield.

Di maria was meh,he certainly was one of our worst players along with coentrao and ozil.

Ronaldo showed why he is the player to watch for madrid,He had a very good game,that pass to benzema for 3rd goal was unbelievable especially when it comes from his left foot.He also showed how to be a leader on the pitch when all of your team was playing meh.Great perfomance from el ferrari.

Im very disappointed with ozil,how he isnt helping midfield to control the game is beyond me.He always tend to drift forward to play his SS role which leaves our midfield and forward with out no connection.He was also very bad on the ball,he would have been my flope of the match if it wasnt for his assist.Also failed to track back and help defense.Very meh perfomance.

Benzema,what a perfomance.He was clinical ,efficient on the ball,showed some nice creative displays too.What a game from him eventhough his team mates ruined most of his good work.MOTM hands down.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Unlike Zaragoza game, Coentrao in the midfield was not working in this game. He did more helping attack and defense rather than helping Xabi who's struggle in the midfield. I don't understand why Jose deployed him like that.

I noticed Ozil and Di Maria frequently dropped deep to switch role with Coentrao whenever Coentrao left Xabi, they can help Xabi move the ball forward, press, & intercept, but they can't really help Xabi with ball possesion as they're not ball winner, so that's not really worked and made them looked bad. I much rather Coentrao more sticked to his role to partner Xabi. That will give Ozil and Di Maria much more freedom in attack and made them more effective.

I also don't think that Di Maria or Ozil was as bad as most of you said though.
The only obvious good thing any of them did maybe only Ozil's assist to first goal. But Di Maria did really some dengerous stuffs that trouble them, even though it's not working (luck was on his side lately). But we will see a really cool scene from him if at least one of those was worked. Also, together with Ozil, he was involved in counter attack that lead to our third goal. Yeah, all you noticed are Ronaldo's nice pass & Benzema's great finish. But look at 68.40, it was began when in front of the center of our big box Ozil catched the hoofball from our penalty area, managed to precisely pass the ball to Di Maria who's free on the left side by first touch. Di Maria then comfortably passed it Ronaldo who made a run by his side. Then you saw that magical pass by Ronaldo.

Thanks God no more chances wasting by Benzema today, MOTM with Ronaldo I guess.

alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2