Agnelli: Juve can challenge  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Agnelli: Juve can challenge

3 posters

Go down

Agnelli: Juve can challenge  Empty Agnelli: Juve can challenge

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli is happy with the club’s transfer market campaign, but he concedes other teams are stronger.

“We’re ready for the new season,” Agnelli noted on Monday. “We carried out our transfer campaign, conducted by director general Beppe Marotta and boss Antonio Conte, in a logical way.

“We are aware that there are some teams who have a little more than us, but if we give 105 per cent, 110 per cent, then we can have our say.”

The Old Lady have had another facelift during the summer, but that won’t be the only change in Turin.

The other significant alteration is that the club will have a new home, which they will own, following the successful redevelopment of the old Stadio Delle Alpi.

“It’s a new era,” Agnelli added ahead of Thursday’s grand opening against Notts County. “We’re proud to have made this investment.

“It’s extremely important during these tough times. We believed in this project and we think that the stadium will give us an advantage for the next five or six years over our Italian rivals.”

Juve will start their Serie A campaign also at their new ground when they entertain Parma on Sunday.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agnelli: Juve can challenge  Empty Re: Agnelli: Juve can challenge

Post by ForeverJuventusUK Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm hoping for the best like every Juventus fan.
ForeverJuventusUK
ForeverJuventusUK
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:52 pm

ForeverJuventusUK wrote:I'm hoping for the best like every Juventus fan.

Yes hope that Marotta's work actually is going to work this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm more worried about Conte than Marotta's work, although signing Conte was also part of Marotta's work so that is a true point.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Luca wrote:I'm more worried about Conte than Marotta's work, although signing Conte was also part of Marotta's work so that is a true point.

Well in football, it's always the coach first, then the director second. So in that sense, the blame will go towards Conte once again regardless of what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Really? That is the exact opposite of what goes on in this forum but anyways that is besides the point.

Marotta did his best to deliver a strong squad, he made a good squad we'll see how far Conte can take it. I'm not saying the squad couldn't be stronger but it is stronger than last year at the very least.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Luca wrote:Really? That is the exact opposite of what goes on in this forum but anyways that is besides the point.

Marotta did his best to deliver a strong squad, he made a good squad we'll see how far Conte can take it. I'm not saying the squad couldn't be stronger but it is stronger than last year at the very least.

Because we on the forums, don't fall for that and we are more intelligent on who is a fault for things Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down